Are you a top or a bottom?

Taikugemu

Top or Bottom?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which part of a bunk bed do you prefer?

• Bottom

When I was in the Navy I always snagged a top rack. The bottom was too low and required you roll into it from the floor. The middle rack always ended up as your cube-mates shelf - usually for their wet shower gear. But if you had a good top rack, you actually sit in bed and read...unless you were under a vent, in which case you hit your head.

When I was in the Navy I always snagged a top rack. The bottom was too low and required you roll into it from the floor. The middle rack always ended up as your cube-mates shelf - usually for their wet shower gear. But if you had a good top rack, you actually sit in bed and read...unless you were under a vent, in which case you hit your head.

Is this photo set of you during yer navy days:

tumblr_nrglhsniEx1sn48dko1_1280.jpg

Bottom all the way, so I don't have to awkwardly climb down the ladder on the bed if I have to wake up and/or go to the bathroom, and I don't like worrying that I'll wake the other person up by climbing down from the top part.

I used to sleep in the top of a bunk bed when I was a kid, though. I guess my tastes have changed. :3c

I'm a bird, of course I want my nest up top!

Funny though, when we did have bunk beds, I had the top, then there were some bees in the ceiling so I switched with my brother for the bottom. True story, f*ck bees.

Ok, if there were bees in the ceiling, I wouldn't even sleep in that room, or in that house.

The reason for this is because that house would be on fire.

The first time I saw a bait and switch thread with this title, it was about which half of the bagel you preferred.

Bottom bunk is better because it's darker (and you won't fall as far out of the bed during ship's roll if applicable)