Are you a top or a bottom?

Taikugemu

Top or Bottom?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which part of a bunk bed do you prefer?

• Bottom

Damn me and my dirty mind for thinking you were talking about something else.

Bottom bunk, though I always had a fear of the top bunk falling apart and crushing me in my sleep

God damn, I thought I was alone on that. I prefer bottom because it's easier to get in and out of, but I hate bunk beds in general because of the paranoia the damn thing is gonna crush me.

I'm a bottom on the top bunk :V

Always preferred top bunks. Something about sleeping underneath a large heavy thing that may or may not be that sturdy just doesn't seem that good to me. Idk

Of course, I'd choose separate beds if I could. In fact, as an only child, I don't think I've ever slept in a bunk bed, only a loft on my side of the dorm room in college (fuck dorm life was the worst 4 years of my life).

Edited by Calemeyr

Bottom bunk but would love one of those "bunk bed above and computer cave below" deals.

i used to have one of those myself. But they aren't as good as you imagine.

i cant even count how many times  have hit my head off the top bunk trying to get off my computer chair. It was pretty annoying and  when i got slightly older and taller, my head would graze the top of the bunk and i would find that my hair gets stuck in between some of the cracks. Hurts like shit yo

anyway I'm a top guy... i can't stand the claustrophobic space on the bottom bunk. Not to mention you hear every little creak coming out of the bunk on top which is annoying if someone moves a lot in their sleep.

I don't really like either. Only had to sleep in a bunk a few times when i was younger and the bottom was the only free one but at least it was a raised platform away from the mice, didn't like feeling closed in and i'm uneasy with heights so...apathetic vers i guess.

i used to have one of those myself. But they aren't as good as you imagine.

i cant even count how many times  have hit my head off the top bunk trying to get off my computer chair. It was pretty annoying and  when i got slightly older and taller, my head would graze the top of the bunk and i would find that my hair gets stuck in between some of the cracks. Hurts like shit yo

anyway I'm a top guy... i can't stand the claustrophobic space on the bottom bunk. Not to mention you hear every little creak coming out of the bunk on top which is annoying if someone moves a lot in their sleep.

Oh, I slept in one for a while. Was fairly close to the cieling, but had plenty of room in the computer area. 

I love how hilarious it is that so many people are genuinely afraid of falling off the top bunk

Did you guys forget that there's a railing that prevents you from falling out?

mine didn't have railings ^^  I never fell though, even though I move a lot when I sleep

Top just because it's cooler somehow.

If the ceiling's kinda low though I'll opt for the bottom instead, so I don't immediately get smothered by smoke if there's a fire. That'd really fucking suck. At least if I'm on the bottom it'll take a bit longer for the smoke to drift down to my level, so I'll have more time to get woken up by a fire alarm before the smoke renders me unconscious (even if it's just seconds it could be the difference between me dying or getting out).

Edited by Sutekh_the_Steak