Extra Crispy KFC

3 minutes ago, Aouzy said:

Eeeeew fast food chicken.

I crave fried Chicken sometimes, and there's this place called Red Rooster, that's been there maybe 50 years, just one location, that's amazing. But it's a good ways out in the country. If I had to choose between KFC and Popeyes, I'd say Popeyes, based on the side dishes. Then again, there's this chain in Baltimore called Hip-Hop Chicken, that's pretty good.

7 minutes ago, Fossa-Boy said:

I crave fried Chicken sometimes, and there's this place called Red Rooster, that's been there maybe 50 years, just one location, that's amazing. But it's a good ways out in the country. If I had to choose between KFC and Popeyes, I'd say Popeyes, based on the side dishes. Then again, there's this chain in Baltimore called Hip-Hop Chicken, that's pretty good.

This place called Crown's near me has some kickass chicken and its a good price too!

• Like 1

Just now, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

This place called Crown's near me has some kickass chicken and its a good price too!

It's weird but some of the littlest, most humble looking, hole-in-the wall places have the best fried chicken! Now, I'm starting to crave some. At least in the inner-city, we have an abundance of Fried chicken.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hux said:

Go get a box of Popeye's spicy fried chicken strips and some mashed potatoes with brown gravy. You'll regret ever insulting the glorious cock.

I have before and it was okay but If I ever wanted fried chicken though, I'd go to a meat shop and buy it there. it's closer to me than Popeyes anyway.

HAH! Look at all these fast food praising peasants :V (jk jk)

I try to avoid fast foods like the plague. Last time I ate at McDonalds the fries tasted like fucking cardobard, like every other solid food I picked really

16 minutes ago, Amiir said:

HAH! Look at all these fast food praising peasants :V (jk jk)

I try to avoid fast foods like the plague. Last time I ate at McDonalds the fries tasted like fucking cardobard, like every other solid food I picked really

Your first problem was going to McDonald's

1 hour ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

Your first problem was going to McDonald's

Lol perhaps, even though KFC didn't taste much better to be honest. I tried it once when I was in Prague. I felt dirty inside. Never again

I guess I'm spoiled by the good shit my parents cook. They aren't master chefs but this doesn't mean their food is any less good, quite the opposite. One should always try to avoid fast foods as much as possible and cook their own meals instead but I'm sure everyone already heard this one

55 minutes ago, LowPitchFart said:

Is that a bad thing?

Yes >:V

6 minutes ago, 6tails said:

El Pollo Loco master race.

We had one. Best Chicken in my area...until they went out of business. 

Then I became sad.

Moseberth's here is also awesome. However, I became sick of it when dozens of people showed up to my grandfather's wake offering their condolences and fried chicken.

All we were missing was a watermelon or two. 

Just now, 6tails said:

Sadly, they're not known for living up to health code. Most of the ones I've been to invariably shift between A and B on a weekly basis.

The one I've been to probably got something below a B if that's the reason why it shut down.