Fuck Marry Kill

MissFleece

I am tempted to kill you by swatting you against the wall but then on the other hand, what bad have you done to me? 

Besides, I feel a moth like you is going to hang around my lampshade for a real long time so I might as well marry you before the lights go out

• 3 weeks later...

Huh, killing is against my moral code/religion, so:

Enigma: Marry, 'cause I bet you would be good with fixing stuff, and cats are cuddly

Husky: Fuck, 'cause Huskies are big

Wolf: Fuck, as well, 'cause would probably be a lotta fun, and ya seem adventurous. 

• Like 2

Battlechili! Let's get engaged... in battle! Have at you! I shall penetrate your inner-most defenses and ejaculate my men upon the harsh battlefield you present. Pillage will be had and I shall take thine maidenhood for my own as I storm from behind and issue you the little death! I have a gigantic cannon!

Marry! Then, with his hefty income, he can treat the Fossa to the life a Fossa is accustomed to. Which involves lounging around on branches, leaping about from tree to tree, and the mating season, which, for this Fossa is all year. Oh, and a steady supply of gourmet lemurs, cooked in a variety of styles.