A wild, confused tiger appears

Sasha'rgo

Well well, this one is curious to know if he can be placed here..

This tiger..

• Seeks the thrill of the wild, often on multi-day solo adventures. He can share many fine treasured logs and photos some day.
  • Is.. a tiger. 'tiger' came to be through mysterious ways some years back, and he has explored therianthropy with mixed results.
  • Is also a nerd, maintains websites for self and others on a VPS, crafts electronics as a hobby, codes for his leisure. 

Lets not beat around the bush, this one is not one without numerous traits and triggers of which once were much worse when he was held mostly involuntarily at the zoo a number of years ago, knowing nothing how pitiful his existence was without connection so... that is what he seeks! somewhere that can tolerate him, when he is not ever hostile, however his felid mind generates combinations of words that clash with people and he hardly understands it!

After his last attempt, he found a mate - an avian therian, and .. fitting, any time we clash, a phoenix rises far higher than the ashes built up before it. Not as much as Lazarus though, perhaps after we're engaged.

Forgive my wording, thought 2:30am would be a satisfactory zombiness to hit send..send..Da!

Sasha~

• Like 3

Admission of thought necessary: the reception is fairly positive to him - striving to reach out and find an ideal pace, this one shall learn.

9 hours ago, Fossa-Boy said:

Hi, Tiger!

Curious post. Do you read James Joyce? Or perhaps Samuel Beckett? Donald Barhtelme?

Fine authors all, fluid in thought!

Hello. Well, good books not yet read! Thank you, very curious, others have noted this before, despite this most recent 'work' being of no illusion or forethought. Curious.

Perhaps the rollercoaster of desperation spawns outlets unknown!

11 hours ago, Sylver said:

Welcome to the forums

May the posting gods be with you!

#tigerblood.

Fear not, this one has seen enough reaction to know when he is 'unwarranted' in places. Surprisingly, he feels he will fit here, eventually, and he knows nothing lasts forever.

PS: This one was a fur, for some time, after all - does not hide or push it out. Third-person a horrid remnant of some vulnerable lonely times, do not always do it. Helps though.

Admission of thought necessary: the reception is fairly positive to him - striving to reach out and find an ideal pace, this one shall learn.

10 hours ago, Fossa-Boy said:

Hi, Tiger!

Curious post. Do you read James Joyce? Or perhaps Samuel Beckett? Donald Barhtelme?

Fine authors all, fluid in thought!

Hello. Well, good books not yet read! Thank you, very curious, others have noted this before, despite this most recent 'work' being of no illusion or forethought. Curious.

Perhaps the rollercoaster of desperation spawns outlets unknown!

12 hours ago, Sylver said:

Welcome to the forums

May the posting gods be with you!

#tigerblood.

Fear not, this one has seen enough reaction to know when he is 'unwarranted' in places. Surprisingly, he feels he will fit here, eventually, and he knows nothing lasts forever.

PS: This one was a fur, for some time, after all - does not hide or push it out. Third-person a horrid remnant of some vulnerable lonely times, do not always do it. Helps though.

3 minutes ago, Toshabi said:

<mass effect 1 video>

Well, thank you.. Sick that some of us, body language and such basic things taken for granted are life goals for us.. other-people to even grasp a working knowledge of.

Greetings, you are well met.

The horrors of confinement are not unknown to this one, even today was he made a spectacle unto strangers, but a caged tiger- pitiful indeed! The sinews of such a Prince's heart were not forged to be shackled. 

You will find no chains in this place, but a seat for all. Your welcome will be only as tepid as your entry, but be warned: we take among us friends and fools; it is only natural that such a bestarium should arouse passions fit for a tiger.

Pray tell me, a tiger you are, but are you an Amur? Any lacertian can cipher hours, and twice did this one count to Kamchatka.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Jtrekkie said:

The horrors of confinement are not unknown to this one, even today was he made a spectacle unto strangers, but a caged tiger- pitiful indeed! The sinews of such a Prince's heart were not forged to be shackled.

Honestly, a little of what you had to say is all this one required. Well, I suppose I can start talking in first person at times. It's not the important part of my speech, at least not anymore, where I'd only be able to summarise thoughts as an intermediary between myself and others at times. Kinda messed, I sometimes just get by. I try hard.

Pray tell me, a tiger you are, but are you an Amur? Any lacertian can cipher hours, and twice did this one count to Kamchatka.

Da, and your words although some I do not see in common use, are drop-ins for words I do know, and they do tend to make a line of inner mono(tone)logue while reading it a little more coloured. 

I'll.. go ahead change my avatar to something a lil' less desperate.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Sasha'rgo said:

#tigerblood.

Sylver is your new boyfriend.

Being gay is a meme, So that means your already fitting in.

On 10/6/2016 at 4:45 PM, Zeke said:

Welcome.

Yeah.

On 10/6/2016 at 9:27 AM, #00Buck said:

Hi.

On 10/6/2016 at 8:38 AM, Moogle said:

Hi there Sasha, welcome! :) 

On 10/6/2016 at 8:16 AM, Endless/Nameless said:

that is certainly a post

anyways, I hope you have an enjoyable stay. 

Oh hey. Actually polite, warming welcomes to a new user.

• Like 1