Horrible "sexy" halloween costume

Crazy Lee

Every single year I bitch about the fact that, for women, the only costumes available are "sexy" costumes, costumes designed to show off the woman's body because the whole point of a Halloween costume is to objectify women, right? And now even young girl's costumes are being sexualized, which is just fucked up in so many ways. While it's true that a woman can go and get a "men's" costume if she doesn't want something that's sexualized, maybe we need more options for women's costumes that aren't "sexy" instead of having 90% of the costumes be "sexy".

Because of the "sexy costume" trend, we get things that don't even deserve to be sexy. Like what I just found.

Sexy Donald Trump. As if there's anything sexy about Trump, his comb over, or his orange skin.

This does make me wonder what other "sexy" costumes that exist that should have never seen the light of day. Google has all sorts of clickbait links with suggestions.

Sexy Donald Trump. As if there's anything sexy about Trump, his comb over, or his orange skin.

Stop kinkshaming me.

To be serious, I don't really care if someone wants to work the corner in their costume.
I just wish it wasn't EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. ONE.

I've found some legitimately cute costumes that I just can't / refuse to wear, because I don't want my crotch showing.
Tights or no.

• Like 3

Sexual objectification is one of those shitty newer parts of Halloween that i don't like so much. I Usually prefer the spooky costumes anyway. 

They kinda cheated on the trump costume btw. That hairstyle is quite generous. 

But I agree with several users here, if you want a truly personal and unique costume experience, you can always get creative and make your own. I do that. (Sometimes ppl think I bought them, they're that good. ^||||^)

• Like 1

Stop kinkshaming me.

To be serious, I don't really care if someone wants to work the corner in their costume.

I've found some legitimately cute costumes that I just can't / refuse to wear, because I don't want my crotch showing.
Tights or no.

What are you a fucking nun? Gosh. Quit complaining and put on your 'sexy cancer patient' costume.

Stop kinkshaming me.

Tights or no.

What if I want your crotch showing? ;v

Stop kinkshaming me.

Tights or no.

That's my biggest complaint is the lack of variety. The men's costumes all have a pretty large variety in visual difference, but the women's costumes are mostly "Sexy _____", made of thin shitty fabric and lack any creativity.

No one wants to get rid of these options, but my god, give the women costumes some practical options and give the men more sexy options.

• Like 1

What if I want your crotch showing? ;v

That means I also have to put in the effort of finding a dentata costume.
Shit.

That's my biggest complaint is the lack of variety. The men's costumes all have a pretty large variety in visual difference, but the women's costumes are mostly "Sexy _____", made of thin shitty fabric and lack any creativity.

No one wants to get rid of these options, but my god, give the women costumes some practical options and give the men more sexy options.

Yeah, I really wouldn't give a shit if it was an option,
rather than every single goddamned thing.

Hell, just making the skirts a little bit goddamned longer on a lot of these outfits would fix some of their issues.