The Pokemon Thread

SirRob

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, yell0wf0x said:

This ability is awesome.  And I see something new with the poison mechanic.  I see it slowly going down instead of having it lose hp every turn.  

I didn't notice anything unusual about the mechanics, are you sure? There was a skip between when the Zubat was poisoned and when it took damage.

*look up Salandit's bio on Serebii*

Salandit females not only release toxic gases, they can also emit pheromones that attract males of all species, including Pokemon and humans. Inhaling these pheromones may cause opponents to be controlled by Salandit's will

Uh...Gamefreak...what are you doing....

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Mikazuki Marazhu said:

Battle me and if you win, I'll give you the shiny old sea map (eppie) mew

I will probably lose epicly b/c I'm clueless about making balanced teams and using items. Never mind, I'll get a clone from someone else

Is anyone else having trouble with the Pokemon Global Link site? I managed to log in just long enough to register my Omega Ruby game, but when I tried to log back in to transfer pokemiles from AS to OR, it says "Maintenance! Check back later!" I tried logging in for hours yesterday and all I got was the stupid maintenance notice.

Pokemon GO is working for me now. This morning I went to my local park, went around the shopping mall and went around main street and caught a good amount of Pokemon! I also saw other players! I would still be at it, but it was starting to rain a bit. I legitimately feel like I'm on an adventure, it's awesome!

That seriously sounds like so much fun, Rob! I'm wondering if you would have found different pokemon if you had stayed out in the rain. I heard day/night time effects which ones show up, but am unsure if weather plays a role in that too. 

Bummed that Pokemon GO isn't out in Canada yet.. but it's gonna be a blast once it's released though, mwaha! :3

• Like 1

This morning I went to the park again and saw people playing... and I went to main street again and saw more people playing! And I even talked with those people! I also challenged some gyms and got my butt kicked. And I hatched a Dratini!! The fact that the community is -so big- makes things just so much more fun.

4 minutes ago, SirRob said:

This morning I went to the park again and saw people playing... and I went to main street again and saw more people playing! And I even talked with those people! I also challenged some gyms and got my butt kicked. And I hatched a Dratini!! The fact that the community is -so big- makes things just so much more fun.

Everyone as a child wanted to be a Pokemon Master!

• Like 1

Heyo

My friend beat me at pokemon so I decided to come up with a new team. Could anyone tell me if I've made any bad picks or obvious flaws? 

<Team redacted because I made up my mind and now nobody can peek at my old plans>

21 hours ago, Käpt'n said:

Jup, so this just happened. Glad I started recording it as the ball was glitching around in the ground :)
Oh and yes, I am German but I've been part of English speaking communities for so long that I speak English when I'm surprised :V

Thanks you broke the time space fabric

2 minutes ago, Mikazuki Marazhu said:

Internet is choppy, xD

I need to heading back for work :V after work?

No, that would be too late for me. We'll have to try again some other time. It was nice battling you though.