RAVE: LOOK WHAT WE FOUND ON OUR LAWN

Kellie Gator

So I'd say today was a normal day but it wasn't, my dad and I were on our way to shoot some scenes for a documentary about him because he's a local celebrity but just when we were ready to head to the shooting locations dad noticed a strange box on his lawn.

We opened the box and, well, found this:

usRYMR3.jpgfCzwZw3.jpg0TxpSyw.jpg

Apparently someone just randomly dropped a box of cannabis at dad's place or something, idfk. We called the cops and while the plants were relatively odorless they felt it looked like the right stuff and decided to confiscate the stuff and send it to an expert.

...this is oddly awesome, and weird. Maybe we should've kept it ourselves, dry it and start an awesome drug business or something. Or maybe I could've used the plants myself to make something for my anxiety or whatever. I always said I'd smoke weed if it wasn't illegal and I'm paranoid about cops.

I'm... kind of speechless but it this legitimately great and WTF-material. I bet YOU don't get weed randomly dropped at your home, do you? I'M THE BEST, FUCKERS.

Edited by Kellie Gator
  • Like 2

Looks like you've been good this year Kellie, and Weed Santa Claus always rewards the good boys and girls

But it's not even christmas April 20th yet!

If you're lucky... a tiny piece of root may have fallen from the box and you can grow them.

I'd hate to advocade drugs so... Kids say no to drugs

https://youtu.be/mK06Hl5DkrI

Is that even a complete plant or just leaves and stems?

I'm no botanist or sure what counts as the whole plant, so... the latter, I think? But the stems were long, man. The box they were in was chest-high.

Edited by Kellie Gator
  • Like 1

I'm no botanist or sure what counts as the whole plant, so... the latter, I think? But the stems were long, man. The box they were in was chest-high.

Well normally they do have roots.

Sounds like someone just wanted a way to dispose of this stuff without being as obvious as burning it and got slightly lazy. Can't imagine how that would happen...

Please tell me you're joking, I don't want to be one-upped. :C

It's in the area, they just grow randomly. The fields are known to attract shroom-hunters and one of my neighbors alerted me to the poppies. I didn't know what they were at first.

You might be able to find magic shrooms yourself, they grow in the wild. But you gotta be careful because misidentifying mushrooms can be dangerous!

Edited by Sir Gibby

Yeah, where I come from people have plenty of poppies and shrooms too, growing in their backyards and in the wild. Cannabis also grows in the wild, but it's extremely weak due to unfavourable conditions.

By the way, Kellie, I see no buds and inflorescences there, so it's more or less useless. Probably someone wanted to get rid of it.

Edited by Ayattar

By the way, Kellie, I see no buds and inflorescences there, so it's more or less useless. Probably someone wanted to get rid of it.

Actually, there was more I didn't photo, stems and stuff, like you described, so it was maybe useful for something. Pretty much everything was there except roots although I will say I can't remember if I saw the actual buds or not.

it was actually a drug drop for your dad, you weren't supposed to see it

I should've known, all good musicians do drugs!

Edited by Kellie Gator

If you're lucky... a tiny piece of root may have fallen from the box and you can grow them.

I'd hate to advocade drugs so... Kids say no to drugs

You cannot clone from pieces of roots, you could clone those stems though.

lol did you seriously call the cops over a box of plants?? that sounds so unnecessary haha

lol did you seriously call the cops over a box of plants?? that sounds so unnecessary haha

It was dad's idea, not mine. You know how old farts can be. I would've kept 'em as a memento or some shit.

The cops seemed to think it was worth checking out and took it to their drug experts so maybe they're being silly too, idfk.

Edited by Kellie Gator
  • Like 1

reminds me of the time i found over a pound of medical grade cannabis in a trashbag outside this randos garage

My ex-roommate, back in the highschool once found amphetamine, lieing on the sidewalk, just like that. And that nut took it all. And he was fine.

I wouldnt smoke anything out of that box, its sticks n leaves lol

Your username makes sense in context of this thread, really does

Anyways, probably the smart thing to do, turning it over, if you didn't want to smoke it. Cops don't care if it's not yours if it's on your property. Back when my brother lived with me, I was so scared that somebody was gonna call the cops on us and see all his weed in plain sight. The second-hand smoke got annoying, too.

My ex-roommate, back in the highschool once found amphetamine, lieing on the sidewalk, just like that. And that nut took it all. And he was fine.

ive had that happen to me many a time, i usually find it in cigarette cellophanes and strangely enough unlubricated condoms

however i used to live in an urban area known for such stuff

and i was just fine too

for 3 days

Edited by Azure

I have no problem with taking light drugs from time to time, amphetamine included, but I'd never take anything previously opened, drugs, food, drinks, whatever, which I found lieing somewhere in a public place. Hell knows, what "extras" can be found inside.

I have no problem with taking light drugs from time to time, amphetamine included, but I'd never take anything previously opened, drugs, food, drinks, whatever, which I found lieing somewhere in a public place. Hell knows, what "extras" can be found inside.

i would do all of those things

some of those extras are delightful

i once put 10 drops of liquid lsd into a beautiful sprinkle style homer simpson donut

then i left it on top of a trash can

someone ate it and had a GREAT DAY

• Like 2

I don't see no flowering on those plants, I think you got jipped with some clippings mate. :C

Still though, that's a pretty odd thing to do with weed clippings. Just... leave them somewhere random. lol

Like was the weed so good they forgot where the dumpster was?

Edited by Lucyfish

That looks like crap the growers throw away or let the people who trim the buds take for free.

Real pot growers toss crap like that, and aren't stupid they deal with thousands of dollars of product a month easy.

I live next to, three Medical Marijuana shops and know a few growers, they toss crap that isn't worth real money. That box was probably full of a home growers failure and they snatched it up trying to hide it or get rid of it .

• Like 1

Who dumps presumably bad pot on someones lawn? Why not like, literally anywhere else?

This is what I've been wondering all day. Why?

They certainly did it overnight, the cannabis wasn't there the day before. And it must've been rushed or something? Some cannabis leaves were scattered on the ground but most of it was in the cardboard box.

This is someone getting rid of a plant either before (might have been scared and cut it down before production) or after harvesting or perhaps it wasnt what thry were after

The reason you found it on your lawn is because they had to get rid of it somehow. Cant dump it in their garbage because itll come back to them if smelled, why not throw it on someonrs lawn and have them throw it out for you? No tracing back to you

Cant smoke nothing there btw, its garbage. 

Cant dump it in their garbage because itll come back to them if smelled, why not throw it on someonrs lawn and have them throw it out for you?

The plants didn't really smell anything but I guess that's besides the point.

There's really no way to trace it back to them? I wonder if there must be some conclusion that can be made from the cardboard box it was in.

The plants didn't really smell anything but I guess that's besides the point.

There's really no way to trace it back to them? I wonder if there must be some conclusion that can be made from the cardboard box it was in.

Nope, no way now. Cops probably wouldn't bother going all forensics on a single box of scrap

I found a couple plants dumped underneath a trailer in an alley once.

Just goes to show how much Ozriel knows about weed cuz it's pretty much nothing there. ;3c

I know nothing about it except it makes people with ADHD go nanners and the seeds can be used to make bread. :V

No buds and whatnot, I know it is useless besides using it as compost so I am not a pleb.

Edited by Ozriel