uh

Brass

In all seriousness on the off chance that this isn't a troll thread you might be in serious trouble.  Alcohol and caffeine make for a bad mix especially in high doses.  Step one don't drink any more alcohol with that much caffeine in your system you are going to have a hard time telling how drunk you really are.  Play it safe and assume you are much more impaired then you feel. Next make sure you have a number for poison control on hand.  If you have any hallucinations or delusions call them immediately.  If you can keep track of your heart rate if it seems to beating too fast or in an unusual fashion that is another sign you need help as soon as possible.

You could always try vomiting up some of them I dunno...

That sounds like a bad time to be honest

You had better survive.

11120076_1616650101914667_15996358348442

I don't feel awful but I don't feel right either. Why did I do this I do not know. 

UPDATE: Never mind. I can feel everything

I don't feel awful but I don't feel right either. Why did I do this I do not know. 

That is a real bad sign seriously call poison control and follow their instructions.  Caffeine overdose is a real thing that kills people and mixing it with alcohol makes it that much more dangerous.  If you don't call poison control you are playing with your life.

Now get off this damn forum, pick up your phone and call poison control!

Darwin awards are for people who die

(Clipped from WIKI)

Aspirin poisoning or salicylism is acute or chronic poisoning with aspirin. A single overdose may cause acute poisoning. Continuous usage of an elevated dosage over long periods of time may cause chronic poisoning.

Acute overdose has a mortality rate of 2%.[citation needed] Chronic overdose is more commonly lethal with a mortality rate as high as 25%.[1] Chronic overdose may be especially severe in children.[2] No antidotes currently exist for aspirin poisoning.[1]

Signs and symptoms may range from mild nausea and vomiting, abdominal pain, lethargy, tinnitus, and dizziness to severe such as seizure or cerebral edema depending on the dose consumed.

Toxicity is managed with a number of potential treatments including: activated charcoal, intravenous dextrose and normal saline, sodium bicarbonate, and dialysis

Considering you took over the counter strength, you might be OK and just have  bad night.

(Clipped from WIKI)

Aspirin poisoning or salicylism is acute or chronic poisoning with aspirin. A single overdose may cause acute poisoning. Continuous usage of an elevated dosage over long periods of time may cause chronic poisoning.

Acute overdose has a mortality rate of 2%.[citation needed] Chronic overdose is more commonly lethal with a mortality rate as high as 25%.[1] Chronic overdose may be especially severe in children.[2] No antidotes currently exist for aspirin poisoning.[1]

Signs and symptoms may range from mild nausea and vomiting, abdominal pain, lethargy, tinnitus, and dizziness to severe such as seizure or cerebral edema depending on the dose consumed.

Toxicity is managed with a number of potential treatments including: activated charcoal, intravenous dextrose and normal saline, sodium bicarbonate, and dialysis

Considering you took over the counter strength, you might be OK and just have  bad night.

I took caffeine pills 

I took caffeine pills 

What Are the Symptoms of Caffeine Overdose?

Symptoms Icon

Several types of symptoms occur with this condition. Some symptoms may not immediately alert you that you have had too much caffeine because they may not seem serious. For example, you may experience:

• dizziness
  • diarrhea
  • increased thirst
  • insomnia
  • headache
  • fever
  • irritability

Other symptoms are more severe and call for immediate medical treatment. These more serious symptoms of caffeine overdose include:

• trouble breathing
  • vomiting
  • hallucinations
  • confusion
  • chest pain
  • irregular or fast heartbeat
  • uncontrollable muscle movements
  • convulsions

Babies can also suffer from caffeine overdose. This can happen when breast milk contains excessive amounts of caffeine. Some mild symptoms include nausea and muscles that continually tense and then relax. More serious signs of caffeine overdose can accompany these symptoms, including vomiting, fast breathing, and shock.

If you or a child under your care is experiencing these symptoms, you’re advised to seek a doctor’s help for diagnosis and treatment immediately.

Part 4 of 7: Diagnosis

Diagnosing Caffeine Overdose

Diagnosis Icon

If you suspect a caffeine overdose, let your doctor know of any amount of caffeinated items you consumed prior to having symptoms.

Your breathing rate, heartbeat, and blood pressure will also likely be monitored. Your temperature may be taken, and you may be given a urine or blood test to identify the drugs in your system.

Part 5 of 7: Treatment

Treatment for Caffeine Overdose

Treatment Icon

Treatment is meant to get the caffeine out of your body while managing the symptoms. You may be given activated charcoal, a common remedy for drug overdose, which often prevents the caffeine from going into the gastrointestinal tract.

If the caffeine has already entered your gastrointestinal tract, you may be offered a laxative or even a gastric lavage. A gastric lavage involves using a tube to wash the contents out of your stomach. Your doctor will likely choose the method that works fastest to get the caffeine out of your body.

During this time, your heart will be monitored through an EKG (electrocardiogram). You may also receive breathing support when necessary.

If the symptoms are mild, you may be able to wait until the caffeine is no longer in your body or treat the overdose yourself. Some home treatments for caffeine overdose include drinking water and eating foods high in potassium or magnesium, such as bananas or dark leafy greens.

Home treatment may not always work for you. If you’re unsure whether or not you need treatment, call Poison Control at 1-800-222-1222 and describe your symptoms. If your symptoms sound severe, you’ll likely be advised to go to the local hospital for immediate treatment.

My bad, Here you go

• Like 1

why the fuck would you...

anyways, no, you're going to live.

do it on a regular basis, you're going to be fucked, it's like pulling your heart in both directions.

if you can't stay awake when you've been drinking, then drink less...

a good friend of mine died of a fucking heart attack at 22 because of stupid fucking jagerbombs, some shit kind of existing heart condition has a tendency to pop up when you least expect it.

fuck you

Any time, any place bby.

Just hope you realize that despite being a stimulant and antioxidant caffeine is a poison too. Abuse to much of that shit in one sitting you'll have problems for sure, not to mention long term side-effects (there goes your kidneys). 

But it's OK your reckless behavior here is completely understandable, you are a furry after all. 

Edited by Mr. Fox

I'm glad you're okay Brass.

Although it'd be nice if you'd tell us how the night went in detail. How did you feel and how did that change, what happened, why were you doing dumb things while probably drunk, etc.

I'm curious if you handle caffeine as badly as I do. Well, considering this thread you probably handle it better but I mean I want to know how all that caffeine affected you.

Someone I know in high school did that back in the day. I can't remember if he just got violently ill or if he was carted to the ER to get his stomach pumped. Perhaps both.

You might want to go visit a doctor, OP. Shit is very, very bad for you.

Edit: failed to notice when this was posted. Glad you aren't a corpse :3

Edited by Conker

I'm glad you're okay Brass.

Although it'd be nice if you'd tell us how the night went in detail. How did you feel and how did that change, what happened, why were you doing dumb things while probably drunk, etc.

I'm curious if you handle caffeine as badly as I do. Well, considering this thread you probably handle it better but I mean I want to know how all that caffeine affected you.

I want to prefix this by saying that I don't remember everything that happened last night. I felt fine for a little while and then the caffeine hit me and it felt like a panic attack. I'm not sure how to put into words what I felt but I Took a nap (blacked out), suddenly woke and hurled. I've been having sharp pains and diarrhea pretty much all day. And hot flashes and burping? Still feel kinda weird. and totally drained. Had a great time. 

I want to prefix this by saying that I don't remember everything that happened last night. I felt fine for a little while and then the caffeine hit me and it felt like a panic attack. I'm not sure how to put into words what I felt but I Took a nap (blacked out), suddenly woke and hurled. I've been having sharp pains and diarrhea pretty much all day. And hot flashes and burping? Still feel kinda weird. and totally drained. Had a great time.

r u a ghoost?

Edited by PastryOfApathy

You might still want to go to the doctor or something. At least take some activated charcoal. Maybe eat a banana or something.