Thanks Sony

Nova

I wouldn't recommend selling off stuff to get it. Especially a nice bed! Those things can be expensive and a truly nice one will long outlast the usefulness of a PS4. It can be handed down generations!

Have you checked EBay or other places for second-hand or refurbished PS4s?

Yeah, PS4s are expensive as heck and I feel for Europe especially. Seems like they get screwed over on a lot of gaming things nowadays, the price of the PS4 included. Didn't it have a price drop in most other places? 

Either way, I would suggest trying things like Craigslist and seeing if there's anything cheap in your area. PS4s and similar consoles oftentimes go for cheap and in great condition. Also, to be fair, Sony loses money when they sell these things, last I heard.

The Glorious PC Master Race never has to purchase a new console.

We don't? I mean I have a high end PC (GTX970, i5 processor) but you better believe I will do anything to get my hands on Xenoblade Chronicles X and Nier Automata, including buying a console or two.

The true best way to go is to be an idort or something of the like; own as many game playing devices as you can and/or as many as you want that has things of interest to you about them. I mean, why would you want to miss out on something you want to play if you want to play it just because of an allegiance to something as petty as a gaming device if you can afford it?

Edited by Battlechili

But i am thinking right now. Next year  my school sends my class to a restaurant or hotel were we are gonna work and we will earn money.

Or i just sell most of the things at home.

We have the bed of an REAL prince at home ,and its really valuable.

You say that the PS4 costs too much, but right here you admit that you are willing to save and scrape whatever you can to buy the PS4 at that price anyway.  So either it isn't really over priced or you are a bad consumer who will willingly pay too much for something.

• Like 1

We don't? I mean I have a high end PC (GTX970, i5 processor) but you better believe I will do anything to get my hands on Xenoblade Chronicles X and Nier Automata, including buying a console or two.

shhhhh... we must not seem relatable to the dirty console peasants. Or else we will lose our power to be obnoxiously arrogant.

The true best way to go is to be an idort or something of the like; own as many game playing devices as you can and/or as many as you want that has things of interest to you about them. I mean, why would you want to miss out on something you want to play if you want to play it just because of an allegiance to something as petty as a gaming device if you can afford it?

Technically PC does have it's advantages considering a lot of the older games are coming out on steam. And the fact that this is not just games but software considering i use steam and take advantages of the sales to get games so far especially ones that i like for 50 to 75% off.

You say that the PS4 costs too much, but right here you admit that you are willing to save and scrape whatever you can to buy the PS4 at that price anyway.  So either it isn't really over priced or you are a bad consumer who will willingly pay too much for something.

To be honest if the PS4 costs so much i would rather skip it since your falling into the new console trap.

This. I don't think the exclusives are worth it outside of what can be played on handhelds, namely 3DS.

Besides it increasingly looks like consoles are becoming wannabe PCs.

My bro's X1 crashes more than my old PC that was kind of shit, you know, back when PC gaming was all about crashing.

So yeah. They're trying to be PCs, just not good ones :P