Attention sucker

Nova

Well i rant about it.

We have a girl in our class from egypt and she seemed nice at the start but after days she went attetion whore. She send all my class mates and me that she wants to do suicide.

A girl from our class called the sister of the "attetion"girl and the sister said that she is sitting with her infront of the TV laughing but she came 2 not to school because dunno.

Well she is a retarded. A teacher in our class told her to take off her jacket but she said she dont want to because she has right but it was hot in our class and she disscussed with the teacher. The teacher didnt gave a shit and ignored her.

Then she sent a class mate who dont loves her a picture of a knive and she wrote that she wants to do suicide.

This girl also said the teacher that we bully her, THATS NOT TRUE.

EVERY TIME WE WANT TO TALK WITH HER  AND HELP, SHE JUST WALKS AWAY.

Edited by Nova

Just now, Nova said:

Can you please stop being an asshole to people because they arent native english speaker you retard or do you think i learn better english in one day.

Not if my assholishness encourages you to learn better English. Otherwise reading half the shit you say is misleading. 

Honestly just ignore her. If you tried to help her and she doesn't want it then there's nothing you can do so don't let it bother you. Sometimes you have to realize some people just don't want to be helped, and you just gotta accept it and move on and save your energy for those who do.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Fox said:

Not if my assholishness encourages you to learn better English. Otherwise reading half the shit you say is misleading. 

Practice makes perfect.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mr. Fox said:

Well Go fuck youself. I have enough of being nice to people who mock me because of my english or skincolour.

You are a person who doesnt even derserved to get something to christmas or birthday.

Why are you even in the forum when you asshole bully people because of their grammar.

• Like 1

Just now, Nova said:

Well Go fuck youself. I have enough of being nice to people who mock me because of my english or skincolour.

You are a person who doesnt even derserved to get something to christmas or birthday.

Why are you even in the forum when you asshole bully people because of their grammar.

Your English seems to improve when you get angry. Maybe you should get angry more often. :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nova said:

Relax. Don't let him rustle your jimmies.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Recel said:

You won't be able to help that girl, Nova, because of the sole reason that she doesn't want to be helped. She just wants to be edgy. Giving her attention can even make her behaviour worse.

I think thats the best , for some reason the conflict are keep flaming up again sometimes.

20 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Instead of bringing in race or first spoken languages, can't we just make fun of Nova for having silly high school problems?

Darling, if you think someone threatening with suicide, either for attention or for real, is a silly high school problem, it's perfectly normal and every day thing people should just deal with, than maybe someone should slap you across the face.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Instead of bringing in race or first spoken languages, can't we just make fun of Nova for having silly high school problems?

If we're going to make fun of people for being literal children lets at least make fun of the one who's an infant well into their 20s 

• Like 3

Just curious but where are you from?

anyway...i deal with these types of girls on a daily basis. Only difference is they try to put on a fake glaswegian (Glasgow in Scotland for those who didn't know) accent and try to sound hard by shouting.....a lot.

my advice? IGNORE THEM! If attention is their source of power then cut them off from the supply. Its pretty simple.

it won't make them stop cause they'll desperately try to get attention again but after a while they shouldn't be as irritating as long as you and the others don't give this girl any attention

12 minutes ago, Azure said:

whatever dont care go high school post somewhere else where people can understand your broken English

Angol? Az meg milyen nyelv? Itt nincsenek angolok, és senki se tud tökéletesen angolul írni. Ha nem tetszik a nem tökéletes angol akkor megtanulhatnál magyarul. :V

No. I'm not giving a translation. I'm not a native English speaker, so I'd rather not bother you all with my broken English...

1 minute ago, Recel said:

Angol? Az meg milyen nyelv? Itt nincsenek angolok, és senki se tud tökéletesen angolul írni. Ha nem tetszik a nem tökéletes angol akkor megtanulhatnál magyarul. :V

No. I'm not giving a translation. I'm not a native English speaker, so I'd rather not bother you all with my broken English...

Hey!  Let's not bring Con-Langs into this!

1 minute ago, AshleyAshes said:

Hey!  Let's not bring Con-Langs into this!

You can't even tell a constructed language apart from a foreign one. Gee, must be hard to be an English speaker; never having to ever hear a different language. Everyone will learn English eventually, right?

1 minute ago, Recel said:

You can't even tell a constructed language apart from a foreign one. Gee, must be hard to be an English speaker; never having to ever hear a different language. Everyone will learn English eventually, right?

I have two options here... I could be reasonable and stand corrected... Or accuse Hungary of ripping off Esperanto...  Decisions, decisions.

16 minutes ago, Recel said:

you might not be giving a translation but i am!

POWER OF GOOGLE TRANSLATE GOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! (she's speaking Hungarian) 

English? What kind of language ? There is noEnglish, and no one can write perfect English. If you do not like English and are not perfect at it then megtanulhatnál Hungarian. : V (Google kinda failed at the end there) 

Edited by shadowsinhiding

Just now, shadowsinhiding said:

you might not be giving a translation but i am!

POWER OF GOOGLE TRANSLATE GOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! (she's speaking Hungarian) 

English? What kind of language ? There are no English, and no one can write perfect English. If you do not like the English is not perfect then megtanulhatnál Hungarian. : V (Google kinda failed at the end there) 

Google kind of failed all together, mind you.

18 minutes ago, shadowsinhiding said:

look again. I improved the grammar so it doesn't look as broken.

better?

Tell Google it should go translate-post somewhere else where they can understand it's broken English... and Hungarian... :P

Though I find it funny how it can't translate "Megtanulhatnál". It's kind of a "basic" word for it's meaning.

Edited by Recel

Or....go make a forum for your language like everyone else. Don't be mad just because English speakers made this one. Shoo shoo, go learn English. I hear Pimsleur is very helpful.

If you're going to live in the US, you better learn the language! :V

Kinda funny how this went from typical high school drama crap into language barrier crap. Both are kinda boring though. 

Edited by Lomberdia

Why do people take MrFox seriously? He's a self proclaimed troll that suffers from anal implosion when called out. Just call him gay or an American and he will be put on ultra mega tilt like a pinball machine getting hip bumped by a horny gayteen.

Edited by Toshabi
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Toshabi said:

Why do people take MrFox seriously? He's a self proclaimed troll that suffers from anal implosion when called out. Just call him gay or an American and he will be put on ultra mega tilt like a pinball machine getting hip bumped by a horny gayteen.

You never fail to somehow say what you mean in metaphor.