Getting More Into The Furry Fandom

Toshabi

Toshabi is... oddly okay with this? I mean, the following is happening:

• I'm posting more shit

• I'm actively becoming more involved with hanging out with people in the fandom

• I'm going to a furry convention 

I might be saving up for a crocsuit

I think I'm on a slippery slope to furry hell. Oh well, at least I can say I fought off the furfaggotry for 8 years before I succumbed to it.

tl;dr-

Happened to me to.

I just kinda learned to accept it and roll with it. I mean it's not like I have to suddenly go full retard or anything like that, but I just learned to stop giving too much of a shit about these things. I mean we're all ultimately spergs anyways just by virtue of being here in the first place.

I also kinda want to save up for a cute suit, but I'm poor and it'd probably look creepy and shit. I've never really seen any cute, not-creepy rat suits anyhow.

Edited by PastryOfApathy
  • Like 2

Just now, Toshabi said:

I'm seriously am going to choke you to death with my thighs. No amount of mod infractions would hold me back from doing this.

While you crush my neck with your thighs, I will inspect your suit for strategically placed holes. 

Seriously though, resistance to the furry was futile. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

Happened to me to.

I just kinda learned to accept it and roll with it. I mean it's not like I have to suddenly go full retard or anything like that, but I just learned to stop giving too much of a shit about these things. I mean we're all ultimately spergs anyways just by virtue of being here in the first place.

I also kinda want to save up for a cute suit, but I'm poor and it'd probably look creepy and shit. I've never really seen any cute, not-creepy rat suits anyhow.

Well yeah. I think all these years of resistance actually taught me how to go about the fandom and what to look out for/avoid. FAF was like, a training simulator for being the ideal, non-autistic furry. Kinda radical when you think about it like that.

But yeah, Toshabi is furfaggot and is okay with that. Not like I'm sleeping with a guy or anything.

wait a minute.

10 minutes ago, Saxon said:

While you crush my neck with your thighs, I will inspect your suit for strategically placed holes. 

Seriously though, resistance to the furry was futile. 

I'll chew my own holes into my suit. And they will be strategically placed. 

Edited by Toshabi
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, VulpineTaco said:

Don't. Stay as far away as possible, and socialize with real people. Leave the internet be.

Believe it or not, these are furries IRL. And.... th-they... they're normal!??!? God, it seems like a lot of the autism in the forum collects online or something!!! TOSHABI MADE A DISCOVERY!!!

And yeah, as for Toshabi posts, it's mostly new art. I think. Maybe photos, who knows!

13 hours ago, Hewge said:

So proud of you, Toshiba! I knew you'd eventually accept yourself.

Now come draw beefy animal people with me 

This is why I'm studying anatomy. 

Also, for conventions, Toshabi plans on going to BLFC and MFF this year. I'll be doing a bit more next year.

Edited by Toshabi

Join usssss

I've been slipping steadily into the bowels of furry hell for thr past three years, and I'm loving it! I'm going to my second con in may, and I should have a full fursuit by the time I go <3

By the way, don't listen to the haters. Furry conventions are fucking wonderful and you'll have an amazing time.

Edited by MuttButt
I cant sple
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Lucyfish said:

One can only avoid the scaly butts for so long.

I was gay for scalie ass since the start of all of this. There's no denying that.

2 hours ago, MuttButt said:

Join usssss

I've been slipping steadily into the bowels of furry hell for thr past three years, and I'm loving it! I'm going to my second con in may, and I should have a full fursuit by the time I go <3

By the way, don't listen to the haters. Furry conventions are fucking wonderful and you'll have an amazing time.

Actually, I've heard nothing but positive things about furry conventions, aside from a few incidents about glory holes and what not. I'm stoked. I'll have my suit probably by MFF, but not for BLFC. Either or, I got a croc tail so that's that for cosplay. Same with the bae, all he has atm is a tail. 

Edited by Toshabi

2 minutes ago, Toshabi said:

I was gay for scalie ass since the start of all of this. There's no denying that.

: |

3 minutes ago, Toshabi said:

Actually, I've heard nothing but positive things about furry conventions, aside from a few incidents about glory holes and what not. I'm stoked. I'll have my suit probably by MFF, but not for BLFC. Either or, I got a croc tail so that's that for cosplay. Same with the bae, all he has atm is a tail. 

: |

On 15.1.2016 at 11:05 PM, Joel said:

The fandom is like quicksand once you step in there's no escape and struggling only makes you sink into the muck faster :Vgiphy.gif

They say same has happened to Bronies, but I escaped in less than a year after I realized I had been assimilated into to the herd

But have an upvote for posting an awesome .gif

3 hours ago, Toshabi said:

God, it seems like a lot of the autism in the forum collects online or something!!!

(double post but whatever, different contexts)

It's because the bad of the crop stands out much more prominently than the good ones. You can count the number of autistic people in a crowd but you probably can't accurately count the amount of "normal" people in it

19 minutes ago, Recel said:

I have to ask after all you wrote. Are you the real Toshabi?

THIS IS TOSHABI'S TRUE FORM! >:^[

Toshabi Super Furfag SJ33 to the 4th power.

4 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

N-no...

So do you have any pics of this tail thing?

Ask and ye shall receive.

3cWKRRL.jpg

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Rhíulchabán said:

It seems eventually every furry comes to this point, they either slowly leave the fandom altogether or get more and more involved until there is no going back. I'm getting to that point myself...

I may soon be getting to this point myself, and I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand I really like what I read about this fandom. But on the other hand I've always been too different to truly relate to anybody in the past and I have a hard time believing it'll be any different in the future. Unless someone proves me wrong LOL.

20 minutes ago, Toshabi said:

Trust me, I was on the fence about it, but they're pretty awesome, granted you use them only for meets/conventions.

Aw c'mon, how could you not fuck this?

M09OnGW.jpg

For real though I wouldn't be super opposed to getting one, mostly if I somehow had a spare $2,000 or something for a good one. I wouldn't have much use for it though since I'm too shy to ever wear the stupid thing in public, and I don't have any place to store it, and I sure as hell ain't keeping it in my house where my family can see it.

Maybe I'd get one if I had a partner who was into it (or into it hurr hurr) or something. Most of 'em tend to look creepy though and I'm super picky. Also it's not like there's too many rat suits to reference or anything so that's also a thing.

3 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

Aw c'mon, how could you not fuck this?

M09OnGW.jpg

For real though I wouldn't be super opposed to getting one, mostly if I somehow had a spare $2,000 or something for a good one. I wouldn't have much use for it though since I'm too shy to ever wear the stupid thing in public, and I don't have any place to store it, and I sure as hell ain't keeping it in my house where my family can see it.

Maybe I'd get one if I had a partner who was into it (or into it hurr hurr) or something. Most of 'em tend to look creepy though and I'm super picky. Also it's not like there's too many rat suits to reference or anything so that's also a thing.

TBH, that's what ultimately got me to go for the furry stuff when my bf said "HEY TOSHI! Let's go to a furry con yah :3". We've got a good collection of people we can hang with and what not for events to bring it to. I think just having a good network of furries to chill with is all it really takes. Because it goes from "I'm walking around in public in an animal costume what the fuck happened to my life?" to "Dude, we're having a fucking party at the lake with like 50+ people in costume and fuck lets just have a good time". 

• Like 1

On 1/15/2016 at 4:15 PM, Toshabi said:

the ideal, non-autistic furry

On 1/15/2016 at 4:05 PM, PastryOfApathy said:

spergs

1 hour ago, Snagged Cub said:

It's because the bad of the crop stands out much more prominently than the good ones. You can count the number of autistic people in a crowd but you probably can't accurately count the amount of "normal" people in it

5 hours ago, Toshabi said:

God, it seems like a lot of the autism in the forum collects online or something!!!

As an autistic furson I for one am highly offended when my condition is used as a generic insult for "undesirable person."

• Like 1

On 1/17/2016 at 5:00 PM, Toshabi said:

THIS IS TOSHABI'S TRUE FORM! >:^[

Toshabi Super Furfag SJ33 to the 4th power.

Ask and ye shall receive.

3cWKRRL.jpg

This will make it dramatically easier to find you, amusingly enough. Or at least avoid the common awkward situation where people know who I am but I haven't the faintest idea who they are.

Edited by Clove Darkwave

14 hours ago, Clove Darkwave said:

This will make it dramatically easier to find you, amusingly enough. Or at least avoid the common awkward situation where people know who I am but I haven't the faintest idea who they are.

Man, aren't you glad I'm literally the only Croconaw in the fandom now?