FurMeet: April 20, 2069 Suicide Pact

Pignog

As we're all aware human civilization is circling the drain and the party is over. I predict that by 2069 the oceans will be dead and daily life will basically be like "The Road", with the living envying the dead. That's why I propose any remaining furries gather together for one final furmeet on Hitler's birthday!! We'll watch a Sonic the Hedgehog cartoon series (the good one) and then collectively off ourselves, leaving this wretched plane behind as we journey to the gates of Valhalla together. Use this thread to sign up for the pact, and to flesh out the details. Possible topics include:

• Location. I think urban centers are going to be ruined hellscapes full of cannibals. We should avoid these and maybe set up a log cabin in Northern Canada or Finland for the meet.
  • Other cartoon series to watch. Sonic's great fellas, but since this'll be our last night on earth let's broaden our horizons. Perhaps Dev can put together a playlist, store it on a harddrive, and bury it in a bunker somewhere.
  • Method. I was thinking of blowing my head off with my rifle, but I'm so incompetent I'd probably lobotomize myself. No thank you! Let's brainstorm better suicide methods.

I look forward to seeing you all there!

!!!Warning Trolls: Hear my cry and know fear. I will deal with any posts that deviate from the rules with swift and decisive justice!!!

• Like 1

you can't get to valhalla by killing yourself dummy

we should have a fight to the death tournament

just imagine it, a bunch of geriatric degenerate furfags fraily beating each other to death

beautiful

but of course that leaves the problem of the champion having nobody to kill them

hmm

Ā 

• Like 3

Too lazy to walk all that way. Someone should steal a private jet with plenty of gasoline, hide it in a forest somewhere, then when shit goes down he/she can come pick us all up.

We should definitely watch Digimon seasons 1-3 and the movie. The rest of the seasons are trash, so skip 'em. If time permits, maaaybe run through all the Pokemon movies and watch the first one like 10 times in a row and then 10 times after everything else was watched because it's just that good. I don't care much for the show, but the movies are pretty decent.

Method... eh, to each their own. Bring your favorite method and pass it around for those who might not have brought one.

Edited by Kinare
  • Like 1

Ā 

1 hour ago, Onnes said:

That many years in the future? Given the anticipated level of technology, and our ages, the obviousĀ solutionĀ is getting fucked to death by robots. That may not even count as suicide.

knowing furries, that'll be a weekly headline

7 minutes ago, Kinare said:

Method... eh, to each their own. Bring your favorite method and pass it around for those who might not have brought one.

nobody told me this was a BYOM! i would have come with more than just a glass of water for other people's cyanide pills.

i would have come with flint's water.

Ā 

1 hour ago, Kinare said:

Too lazy to walk all that way. Someone should steal a private jet with plenty of gasoline, hide it in a forest somewhere, then when shit goes down he/she can come pick us all up.

We should definitely watch Digimon seasons 1-3 and the movie. The rest of the seasons are trash, so skip 'em. If time permits, maaaybe run through all the Pokemon movies and watch the first one like 10 times in a row and then 10 times after everything else was watched because it's just that good. I don't care much for the show, but the movies are pretty decent.

rassah will fly his us in his jet, save your bitcoins cuz im sure he's charging a fare

digimon movie definitely, digimon tri is shaping up so put that one on, on condition that it finishes strong.

2 hours ago, Zerig said:

we should have a fight to the death tournament

just imagine it, a bunch of geriatric degenerate furfags fraily beating each other to death

beautiful

but of course that leaves the problem of the champion having nobody to kill them

hmm

Ā 

the gods are not yet ready to take them as they still have work to do in the ashes of the old world

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Pignog said:

rassah will fly his us in his jet, save your bitcoins cuz im sure he's charging a fare

Silly Pigglepuff, Rassah isn't going to be using the bitjet, he'll clearly use the bitboat.

I believe I'll be 72 by then. I'll start stockpiling weapons now so we can rescue stranded furries from the cannibals in the major centers.

As for our mass suicide, I support the idea of a tournament. I'll meet you all in glorious battle, for now I shall construct suitable armour and weaponry. I assume we'll have an arena prepared.

Who needs shitty cartoons and cyanide when you can go truly mad and make Fury Road a reality? When I go, I want to go down swinging. I want to see the look of fear on my enemies' faces as I blow up their battle car. I live, I die, I live again! WHAT A DAY! WHAT A LOVELY DAY!

Edited by LazerMaster5
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, LazerMaster5 said:

Who needs shitty cartoons and cyanide when you can go truly mad and make Fury Road a reality? When I go, I want to go down swinging. I want to see the look of fear on my enemies' faces as I blow up their battle car. I live, I die, I live again! WHAT A DAY! WHAT A LOVELY DAY!

fake answer: in a post-apocalyptic scenario where resources are scarce and the planet is dead, daily life would be a struggle to survive and ward off starvation. We wouldn't have any time or energy for sick car chases

18 hours ago, #00Buck said:

I suggest we meet for Pho and boardgames.Ā 

real answer: i'd rather be doing this, apocalypse be damned

10 minutes ago, AlastairSnowpaw said:

the obvious answer is dieing by undergoing dangerous procedures to try and make your human body an anthro furry one.Ā 

This is the only correct answer. I've already been collecting dead rats, I've got 'em all pickled in jars and shit.

Now to just learn how to sew...

On 29/01/2016 at 2:59 PM, MissFleece said:

I can't come, I'll be among the first of the dead. I'll see you guys in Valhalla tho ;D

No Fleece! I'll make sure you don't die.<3 We'll win the tournament!

• Like 1

Russian Roulette World Apocalypse Championships?

Give an anti-tank rifle a blowjob?

Strap yourself to a rocket and scatter your remnants in the sky?

Ā 

On 1/27/2016 at 7:05 AM, Zerig said:

Would the Allah Ackbar's Drink and Snackbar Suicide vest route work?

Or maybe construct a trebuchet and launch your body as a projectile atĀ thy foes.

On 2016-01-29 at 11:59 PM, MissFleece said:

I can't come, I'll be among the first of the dead. I'll see you guys in Valhalla tho ;D

living in michigan is already kind of like living through armageddon. youre probably the best prepared of all of us

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Luka said:

Hey,seriously now, wanna play a game to see if one of us actually dies on that day?

I'll remember to bump this thread when the time comes.

Will the forums even last that long? That's over 50 years from now. The World Wide Web only came around 25 years ago, and mostĀ sites from the beginning of the web have been lost to the digital void.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, LazerMaster5 said:

Will the forums even last that long? That's over 50 years from now. The World Wide Web only came around 25 years ago, and mostĀ sites from the beginning of the web have been lost to the digital void.

we will endure