Someone has to stop the furriez

Taikugemu

18 minutes ago, Rhíulchabán said:

B) have furry friends near you who are willing to play a card game with you

"This game will be available on Windows, Linux, and Mac, and it will support 2-4 player matches over the Internet." Joy oh joy

They seriously could have just marketed this as a combat game.

Replace 'Vulnerable due to being full' with 'Vulnerable due to fatigue' and you could have something decent going.

Then they could implement more effective mechanics, like how many times a character can attack before they get fatigued.

What is it with furries and vore?

1 minute ago, 6tails said:

So, what, someone's ripping off Rampage?

It's a card game.

5 minutes ago, DrDingo said:

I feel as though lots of vore fetish furries will be passing their own kind of mayonnaise over this game too

U DNT M8 ..lol

17 minutes ago, pothocket said:

I will never be able to understand this kind of thing. How people spend their time and money is none of my business, but why do these people feel the need to force their fetish into everything else they do?

So that other vore fetishists will buy it?

And nobody is forcing you to fund it. If you don't feel like funding then let it rot into oblivion

8 minutes ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

*reads the beginning first paragraphs* yeah, its vore alright

*gets to the flavorful fursona named Shadecerules* Yep, im done reading this

My pen name for this project is Shadecerule, who is also my flavorful fursona. I've kept my real identity a secret due to the mature nature of this game (you know, because of employers, crazy people from the Internet, and all that jazz)

That's quite a big hit to credibility if you're not even willing to use your real name

All in all, I feel this project will fail

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Rhíulchabán said:

I mean, imagine, first off, only furries will play this and within that circle, only furries into vore will play this... That means, you have to A) be a furry, B) have furry friends near you who are willing to play a card game with you, C)have enough of them also enjoy vore.

And then there's partition within vore group itself.

10 minutes ago, Snagged Cub said:

So that other vore fetishists will buy it?

And nobody is forcing you to fund it. If you don't feel like funding then let it rot into oblivion

That's quite a big hit to credibility if you're not even willing to use your real name

All in all, I feel this project will fail

Considering how much money the Dev wants to make his card game let alone that it is such a extremely niche market. There's a strong chance that it will fail.

2 minutes ago, Mentova said:

I'm gunna play it

vorelluminati confirmed :V

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Maug said:

Considering how much money the Dev wants to make his card game let alone that it is such a extremely niche market. There's a strong chance that it will fail.

vorelluminati confirmed :V

what no why would I be into such a dumb thing vore is icky

14 minutes ago, DrDingo said:

"I need your funding so I can buy myself $15,000 worth of vore drawings. I mean, erm, buy you, our loyal fans, $15,000 worth of vore drawings."

".. I have an addiction, okay?"

Pretty much. thats probability what it is in a nutshell.

I usually don't care what strange kinks furries are into but when I created my dragon character Alex, I got a few requests on FA from random vore fetishists asking if I would draw Alex swallowing up their characters. It would upset me. I've been more touchy about vore since then.

1 minute ago, Zytan said:

7.8/10 Too much blood

I wonder if it DID become a product, what a commercial review would look like.

1 minute ago, Mentova said:

Don't even joke about that man! I would never even think about vore, especially involving dragons or something! Never!

Understood. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. 

----

Just now, Crazy Lee said:

Furries need to be stopped?

*looks at Furotica*

Too late for that shit.

I actually have a deck and a bunch of boosters for furoticon. I bought the deck for shits and giggles one anthrocon and then won a bunch of packs because I came 1st in a beginner's tournament that I also joined because why the fuck not? Its... surprisingly fun if you have a dirty, immature sense of humor like I do.

2 hours ago, Mentova said:

I'm not upset, just fucking with you, lol

Lol. I figured but I just wanted to play it safe :)

1 hour ago, Therapy Sergal said:

*eats the fox and takes his moderator powers*

You know, you could just apply for the position like everyone else :V

25 minutes ago, willow said:

it looks like a really meh game

It does looks rather dull, and to many who are not into vore as very creepy.

It appears that the dev is more focused on selling towards a very small audience instead of focusing on making a good game.

22 minutes ago, 6tails said:

I'm still of the opinion that Kage is the only one with any sort of real-life chemical knowledge to have pulled that crap ff. Note how quick he was to get all up in front of the cameras after that incident.

Kate may be a smug bastard and a media whore, but I highly doubt that he's the culprit. Plus, there are furs who have the same level of Chem knowledge as him, more than what he knows, or less to the point that the perp has to google it. Giving Kage credit is just silly.

Not to get too off topic, the more card game sounds...

Why would anyone make something like this? Furotica, I understand. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, KryptoKroenen said:

Sooo...make a stupid video about a dumb game that you claim you want to make and get thousands of dollars from idiots and jerkoffs? I swear I am sooo going to do this when I get the time.

It worked for Blackgate. Guy makes 60k a year off it.

Edited by jcstinks

There's also a furry fat fetish card game in the works, last I heard.

I'm a kinky fucker, but even I'm not so into what I'm into that I feel the need to play a card game built around it.

Even on the off chance that these games are enjoyable in and of themselves, I imagine they'll scare away non-fetishist players who don't want to be associated with the fetish, or don't want to constantly be distracted by the fetishy elements.

eh, if people want it, let people have it, just a card game, kinda like cards against humanity and others, it's for fun.

2 hours ago, Troj said:

There's also a furry fat fetish card game in the works, last I heard.

I'm a kinky fucker, but even I'm not so into what I'm into that I feel the need to play a card game built around it.

Even on the off chance that these games are enjoyable in and of themselves, I imagine they'll scare away non-fetishist players who don't want to be associated with the fetish, or don't want to constantly be distracted by the fetishy elements.

2525858144_d186202669.jpg 

i'd look at it, sure as hell not funding it

Edited by Draconas
  • Like 1