Happy F***ing Valentine's Day!

Joshi

Easily my least favorite holiday because: 1) it makes you feel bad if you're alone; 2) if you have someone special and choose not to do something special (aka "spend many monies"), you're seen as a dick and should feel bad. I hope the rest of you are enjoying it, though~

1 hour ago, Kinare said:

Easily my least favorite holiday because: 1) it makes you feel bad if you're alone; 2) if you have someone special and choose not to do something special (aka "spend many monies"), you're seen as a dick and should feel bad. I hope the rest of you are enjoying it, though~

I used to be pretty upset that I could never actually do anything for V-Day other than hang out with friends or sit at home alone, but even when I was in a relationship I didn't feel that much different about the holiday. if anything it felt like a huge hassle to try to do something "romantic" given the fact that we lived in different states.

I get to spend this year at work though

1 hour ago, Terminal7 said:

Where do I go to redeem my free hug code?

PS: Get a free bucket of ice cream by typing L3TS-N07F-4CK5 into the google app store

With your presence at Eurofurence next year or anthrocon at *undefined date*

Heh, I remember those shitty valentines we would have to hand out to the entire class back in elementary school. They would always just get thrown out after whatever shitty candy that was attached got removed and consumed. What a waste of paper.

I am all for releasing really violent action comedies on Valentines Day, though. Last year we had Kingsman, and this year we had Deadpool. Keep it up, Hollywood.

Now if only the manager scheduling people at the theater knew that Valentines Day is busy so he could have added a few extra people. I hate being overworked.

Shit, I love Valentine's Day. I love excuses to buy people gifts. SO or not. I buy shit for all my friends. And the sales on candy and decorations next day are amazing!

But I also don't bitch on Mothers' Day about my mom being dead and not having anyone to celebrate with. Because that would be stupid and useless.

;)