What's This?

Wrecker

I only just noticed that they are bringing it back because I was busy this week. I can log in as well and I also have four alerts. Interesting.

I'm gonna keep an eye on it because I want to see what kind of horrible hugbox they will turn that place into. Although after what happened with the old forums my guess is they will only use it for support. Which means they won't ever check it because they never cared about site support :V

I know it hasn't really been that  long since FAF went down, but it still seems oddly nostalgic seeing it again.

Well they added the forum link back on the main FA site, so I'm sure it will only be a matter of time before newfags start showing up there, so I think it will back to the normal drama in no time.

• Like 1

Just now, Saxon said:

Terms and conditions are literally the same as those here. 

Little did you know... that I didn't click agree button when I came here.

Just now, Saxon said:

Terms and conditions are literally the same as those here. 

Little did you know... that I didn't click agree button when I came here.

25 minutes ago, axelthefox said:

I was hoping the site would be down for good and this site would be the replacement for FAF

It is.

It's the replacement for the only good part of FAF.

EDIT: I'm probably gonna log in just to delete my account, if that option's available.
It would be amusing to go on FAF shit.0 just to see how the hugbox community flourishes,
but I'm too tired and too disinterested to take up any actual activity.

Edited by Vae

2 minutes ago, Saxon said:

Yeah, a topic has already been made about the ghosted post counts, and Dragoneer says they're designing a new layout to match the main site. 

nvm, I thought I lost my account and that was the problem

edit: apparently this new forum comes with trophies?

15 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Buddy, friend , guys;

Please do not turn the new FAF into a cess--

What am I saying? It ain't like I can stop you.  Just play nice. 

Why would we turn FAF in a cesspool when we are doing so well here? Besides, it was (mostly) the cesspool environment that made that forum so active.

I bet you that when it gets turned into the asskissing hugbox like we all know it will, traffic will be at an absolute minimum in comparison and it will eventually die off. Just like with Weasyl, just like with DA, and so on and so forth. 

But I'll try, mom. 

Just now, Mr. Fox said:

Why would we turn FAF in a cesspool when we are doing so well here? Besides, it was (mostly) the cesspool environment that made that forum so active.

I bet you that when it gets turned into the asskissing hugbox like we all know it will, traffic will be at an absolute minimum in comparison and it will eventually die off. Just like with Weasyl, just like with DA, and so on and so forth. 

But I'll try, mom. 

It's an astute observation depending on how the mod team handles forum reports and such. 

Considering the history with the main site staff, it will be quiet. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Fox said:

But I'll try, mom. 

if I'm not mistaken, SoFurry's forum is a hugbox and they're pretty active...I think.

4 minutes ago, Saxon said:

I have like 10. I suppose you've just been too naughty to deserve any trophies. 

damn...

Just now, Zeke said:

It's an astute observation depending on how the mod team handles forum reports and such. 

Considering the history with the main site staff, it will be quiet. 

Are you saying that you were a shitty mod? 

Sheesh, don't be so hard on yourself.

Just now, willow said:

if I'm not mistaken, SoFurry's forum is a hugbox and they're pretty active...I think.

I'll have to look into that.

I posted this on my twitter, but I'll post it here too. This shit is like someone buried an old, dead friend in the pet cemetery and they came back all fucked up and wrong. Also lol @ them removing any and all references to the drama that happened.

• Like 2

Just now, Mentova said:

I posted this on my twitter, but I'll post it here too. This shit is like someone buried an old, dead friend in the pet cemetery and they came back all fucked up and wrong. Also lol @ them removing any and all references to the drama that happened.

The week of shitposts? Sad...

Just now, Zeke said:

Not saying that I am, but Neer and the others may not spare the hammer when it comes to "Critical" posts and threads. 

It's alright, all you have to do is kiss their ass and then you can get away with anything. I guess that counts me out. 

1 minute ago, Saxon said:

Yeah, on this subject, obviously if everybody rushes the forum with threads about how the hate the forum so much, then it's just going to become a poo flinging competition. 

Slowly slowly catchy monkey. 

And for this benefit, I think that if anyone were to go back to FAF is to not rip it apart like last time and have some "respect" for the old FaF. Besides, the same jerkdicks on FAF still have their own forum to congregate to. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Fox said:

It's alright, all you have to do is kiss their ass and then you can get away with anything. I guess that counts me out. 

I don't kiss ass. I bite ass.

1 minute ago, Mentova said:

Haha what, they actually did that?

Just now, Zeke said:

I don't kiss ass. I bite ass.

Oh bby.

I hope not everyone moves back again :T FAF was nice but was and will likely continue to be a wreck, and these forums may just have the benefit of less horrible mods while still keeping the community.

FAF does have the mainsite link though...thats the thing.

I had hped it would stay dead because I wasnt fond of there being a split between forums

• Like 2

On 2/18/2016 at 7:23 PM, Wrecker said:

wut

EDIT: It appears the site remembers your old avatars and that you posted on the original forums. How curious.

EDIT2: Its literally the original forums with a fresh coat of paint. All login information and old information is exactly the same. Old threads are there. WOW.

EDIT3: Pages load super quickly. Wow.

Edited by Battlechili