What's This?

Wrecker

Considering how pissy Fagoneer and his fido fornicating fuck buddies got over criticism on ye olde FAF, I can guarantee it'll end up an obnoxious hugbox/glorified support center when FA inevitably goes down because someone spilled their mountain dew on the server.

I await the inevitable drama, and unlike FAF we can laugh at it with impunity since our head admin isn't a literal dog fucker. God bless.

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, DrGravitas said:

zJWYmpY.gif.227efe2857783120bfecc921db57

In all seriousness, though, I can't see much interesting going on with it. It'll probably end up like Weasyl's forums. Maybe a bit more active.

I get this feeling it's gonna mostly be for site updates since FA pretty much shot itself in the foot when they got rid of the forums.

29 minutes ago, MalletFace said:

Huh. I can sign in with my old account at the moment. Apparently I have three alerts, and even my avatar is still there.

I hope I don't get random emails from that place.

I can too but I can't look at the alerts I have because this obnoxious banner pops up and just blocks everything 

so that's promising :u 

27 minutes ago, LazerMaster5 said:

Hmm, imagine all the juicy drama! This might be fun.

But then again, I still have a grudge against Dragoneer for what he did to old FAF. That place was the shit, and now it is but a memory.

Face it, we changed one shithole for another. Same people, same problems (mostly), so it's nothing to brag about.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, LazerMaster5 said:

Can you imagine them trying to make IMVU membership a requirement? I would nope out of there so fast.

Normally I would say "there's no way they'd do that" but...it's FA. Nothing is too stupid.

Although in all honesty the closest thing to mandatory IMVU membership would be them making your FA account part of some kind of universal log-in for both sites. Like instead of having a traditional FA account you have like an account that gives access to a bunch of different places under the IMVU umbrella.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, PastryOfApathy said:

Fagoneer and his fido fornicating fuck buddies

quoting just to appreciate the alliteration here. Some primary posting right there. But 'fagoneer and his fido fornicating fuck friends' woulda made it a+

I can log in as well, and apparently I have four alerts... exactly like everyone else? I still can't access them but I think they'll be some standard "Welcome to the forums" note since they changed everything.

Whatever they plan to do with it, I hope the marketplace section will turn out to be active. :U

Edited by Valery91Thunder
  • Like 1