Trump could cause the third world war

Nova

Seriously, if this redneck gets voted and gets president then america is fucked.

Well he is racist and could provoke kim young poop or puta putin . And we all know that northkorea has atomic weapons and radiation can exist for more then 100 years. Plus putin would bomb too.

Have a great day everybody.

Your lovely Nova

36 minutes ago, DrDingo said:

Popular extremist dudes like Trump are the reason why I almost wish the election was rigged just a little bit

But I guess that's what they say about democracy. Two idiots outvote a genius.

Dictatorships are democracies too. The only vote is on the dictator

/sarcasm

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DrDingo said:

Popular extremist dudes like Trump are the reason why I almost wish the election was rigged just a little bit

But I guess that's what they say about democracy. Two idiots outvote a genius.

They're a lot rigged. But Trump is a star~~~ And where do the stars shine brightest? 

640px-RainbowAmerica.svg.png

America. :3

So he gets a lot of the attention. (Plus he says really mean and nasty things which upsets the balance of the republican establishment who have cockteased bigots and rednecks since Nixon with coded words, and now they can finally have that big hateful orgasm they've waited decades for.)

You see a lot of negative ads these days from his conservative competition that try to paint him in a bad light. But that just makes his base love him more. It's magical~ But then again, he lost Iowa. xD Oh, well. He doesn't need to depend on donations from big business because...well, he is big business. He can say what he wants without fear of upsetting a master.  

Presently the only visible cause for a large war would be one beginning in Syria, for the USA's arabian allies to invade and eventually establish an oil pipeline to Europe, breaking Russia's near-monopoly on the oil trade in this part of the world, which would be in Putin's major interest to defend with force.

• Like 1

A third world war might be a blessing in disguise, who knows. Look at all of the innovations that we use in everyday life today, not to mention all of the idiots that were killed off in the first two. Besides, we're overdue for a good culling, and America majors in one serious war every ten or so years, right? At least that's what George Carlin said.   

10 minutes ago, Sir Gibby said:

Presently the only visible cause for a large war would be one beginning in Syria, for the USA's arabian allies to invade and eventually establish an oil pipeline to Europe, breaking Russia's near-monopoly on the oil trade in this part of the world, which would be in Putin's major interest to defend with force.

What about the recent annexation of Crimea by Russia? 

Just now, Snagged Cub said:

What about the recent annexation of Crimea by Russia? 

What's your point? The Cuban missile crisis didn't kick off the action in the cold war era but an assassination started WWI.

There's plenty of probable causes for war very frequently, whether it actually occurs or not remains up in the air.

Just now, Sir Gibby said:

What's your point? The Cuban missile crisis didn't kick off the action in the cold war era but an assassination started WWI.

There's plenty of probable causes for war very frequently, whether it actually occurs or not remains up in the air.

Cuban missile crisis was literally one press of a button away from escalating into a nuclear apocalypse. And with the same nuclear weapons still around, the Crimean situation could escalate in the exact same situation

I grant you that the current Crimean situation is not the most likely cause of world war 3 but you have to take into an account that if Putin (or his next successor) will decide to be even more belligerent and take back more former soviet countries, that could be a call for EU and USA to go to war 

24 minutes ago, Snagged Cub said:

Cuban missile crisis was literally one press of a button away from escalating into a nuclear apocalypse. And with the same nuclear weapons still around, the Crimean situation could escalate in the exact same situation

I grant you that the current Crimean situation is not the most likely cause of world war 3 but you have to take into an account that if Putin (or his next successor) will decide to be even more belligerent and take back more former soviet countries, that could be a call for EU and USA to go to war 

Interesting how the west maintains its double standards: the recent new populace in Kosovo votes for independence from Serbia and the West accepts this without question despite the fact that they displaced the native population that's been there for centuries longer. Crimea on the other hand is full of ethnic Russians who've been there for hundreds of years who unsurprisingly vote to join Russia rather than be ruled by Right Sector militia (who overthrew a democratically elected government) and the West immediately decries this as an "illegal" referendum.

As for the Cuban missile crisis it at least in part occurred due to the preceding Turkish missile crisis. The Soviet leadership would have been concerned about missiles being deployed to target their underbelly in a nearby country (imagine the reverse - Russia deploying nukes in Cuba first). The nukes were removed from Turkey afterwards however new nuclear weapons were eventually deployed there and now Turkey once again has USA nukes in its territory pointing towards Russia. Imagine the consternation that the Russian leadership must be feeling having USA nukes right on their doorstep. If the situation was reversed and Russia had nukes on USA's doorstep wouldn't you be concerned?

As far as I know none of the USA candidates are interested in deescalation of deployment of nuclear and conventional weapons next to Russia so it will make little difference who gets elected (though Trump might visibly piss off other leaders more).

Regardless of who gets elected the owners of the Fed, MIC, commercial banks and other big businesses and lobby groups remain the same so enjoy voting for two similar parties ^.^

This is why I am running for president of the internet #Astusforpresident2016. By using my power I shall stop the trump from doing anything and asserting the dominance of Furries back into its former glory!!! and also stop Trump from causing said WWIII

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Astus said:

This is why I am running for president of the internet #Astusforpresident2016. By using my power I shall stop the trump from doing anything and asserting the dominance of Furries back into its former glory!!! and also stop Trump from causing said WWIII

Sorry, but only adults are eligible for election.

If you hate Trump check this out about Rubio.  Just another puppet.  Law enforcement was laughed out of the room.  America is the trash can for people looking to flee their garbage countries to make a quick buck.    

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/19/eve-south-carolina-vote-nations-ice-officers-detail-marco-rubio-betrayed/

Edited by Yarra

Just now, LazerMaster5 said:

Canada calls. You guys got good welding industry?

If WTI wasn't trading at $30 a barrel, I'd say fuck yes. There's still fab shops, mod yards and the odd major project still hanging around, but it's nowhere near as crazy as it was a bit better than a year ago.

41 minutes ago, Wrecker said:

If WTI wasn't trading at $30 a barrel, I'd say fuck yes. There's still fab shops, mod yards and the odd major project still hanging around, but it's nowhere near as crazy as it was a bit better than a year ago.

Wrecker are you in Alberta?

I thought I should remind y'all that the US President doesn't actually do anything. It's a figurehead position. The President cannot pass laws, cannot approve the national budget, and generally cannot get things done on his own. Remember this thing called Congress? The President is pretty useless without the approval of 535 other people.

The only useful powers the President has are the right to veto laws, the right to appoint certain Federal employees, and the right to appoint one or two people to the Supreme Court. These people, I remind you, act independently of the President once hired, so the idea of Presidential tyranny is a myth.

• Like 5

If Trump gets elected (and that is a very big if in my opinion!) the worst thing he could do is cause politics to stand still for four years and ruin the image of the USA even further.
I'm sure the conservatives don't want him at all, because if he becomes POTUS no one is gonna trust the Republicans anymore :P

It's like @jcstinks said. He can't do anything on his own or without Congress. Maybe he can veto laws passed by congress but as far as my understanding of US politics goes that's about it.

We have a president in Germany as well! He is entirely useless :P

11 hours ago, Yarra said:

Shit.  Wow.  How bad is it?

Everybody's hurting, not just the folk in the patch... Suicide rates are up, unemployment applications are through the roof, smaller companies are either going bankrupt or getting bought out, and beef is stupid expensive. THIS IS BEEF COUNTRY FFS.

---

I honestly can't believe Trump has a shot at that election. It's like the world went through some sort of time warp...

I swear to fuck if Kanye actually runs and gets in - in the not so distant future, I'm going to have a hard time believing this is reality...

Edited by Wrecker
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Wrecker said:

and beef is stupid expensive. THIS IS BEEF COUNTRY FFS.

This just reminds me of how stupid the cost of meat and milk is in NZ.
We PRODUCE that shit and the last time I checked (which I admit was a fair while ago now. Prices haven't dropped though), the cost of it was pretty much the same (if not less) than the converted cost of that exact same product imported in some other countries. GG.

On topic: I have nothing to add. Trump's an idiot, but because of how Congress works, it's not like he can really DO a lot anyway. If he somehow got in, you can be sure he'd make an absolute ass out of himself though. Might be fun to watch from a distance.

Edited by ChaosCalix

7 minutes ago, Sir Gibby said:

I think Trump's inevitable win of the presidency will be the most entertaining event on the planet for years to come.

Be prepared for the world to start flipping tables and tossing shit! Lol! Like seriously, it does seem inevitable, because most people in a lot of America are inbred, redneck hillbilly hicks or extremely close minded, hypocrtical christian.

Just now, Clarissa Silvermist said:

Be prepared for the world to start flipping tables and tossing shit! Lol! Like seriously, it does seem inevitable, because most people in a lot of America are inbred, redneck hillbilly hicks or extremely close minded, hypocrtical christian.

Really I'm waiting to see if Liberals will actually go through with their mass suicides and migration to Europe in the hopes of getting free education.

On 2/21/2016 at 11:07 AM, jcstinks said:

I thought I should remind y'all that the US President doesn't actually do anything. It's a figurehead position. The President cannot pass laws, cannot approve the national budget, and generally cannot get things done on his own. Remember this thing called Congress? The President is pretty useless without the approval of 535 other people.

The only useful powers the President has are the right to veto laws, the right to appoint certain Federal employees, and the right to appoint one or two people to the Supreme Court. These people, I remind you, act independently of the President once hired, so the idea of Presidential tyranny is a myth.

Executive Orders.

This is also ignoring the massive influence the president has on the legislative branch.

Really I'm waiting to see if Liberals will actually go through with their mass suicides and migration to Europe in the hopes of getting free education.

Well one guy did kill himself because Obama was re-elected.

Liberals have been threatening to move to Canada or yurop ever since W. Bush and generally one or two people do...then immediately come back after the culture shock proves too much for them.

Edited by PastryOfApathy

6 hours ago, Clarissa Silvermist said:

IMO Trump could very well be the harbinger of the end of the world. He's extremely hypocritical, sexist, homophobic, transphobic etc..

>buzzwords buzzwords buzzwords

do you have a single fact to back any of those claims up

I'm surprised you didn't throw in "racist"

libshits love to do that, despite the fact that he;s never said anything racist at all.

5 hours ago, Clarissa Silvermist said:

most people in a lot of America are inbred, redneck hillbilly hicks or extremely close minded, hypocrtical christian.

sorry we're not so enlightened as the rest of the world

please teach us poor, stupid, lower life forms how we should think

2 hours ago, Clarissa Silvermist said:

TUVgpLO.jpg

I'm surprised you didn't throw in "racist"

libshits love to do that, despite the fact that he;s never said anything racist at all.

To be fair, the whole "Mexican rapists" thing came off pretty racist.

Edited by PastryOfApathy
  • Like 1