Donald Trump Is Going To Save America

PastryOfApathy

Just now, axelthefox said:

Or return Justin Bieber to Canada. Many hate the Biebs.

He is good at seducing the women. But he sticks to the younger ones.

Myself I like to romance the more mature ladies who have kids. 

Few can resist the lure of a romantic steak dinner followed by consensual unprotected sex and pregnancy. 

1 minute ago, #00Buck said:

He is good at seducing the women. But he sticks to the younger ones.

Myself I like to romance the more mature ladies who have kids. 

Few can resist the lure of a romantic steak dinner followed by consensual unprotected sex and pregnancy. 

Many metal and emo kids seem to hate him.

1 minute ago, axelthefox said:

Many metal and emo kids seem to hate him.

They would cut themselves no matter what.

Just now, Battlechili said:

In all seriousness though, as much as I don't like Trump, after reviewing several of the candidates he honestly seems to me to be the best choice after Sanders. Better him than Cruz or Rubio at least.

Sanders is a dehydrated communist who is angry that he hasn't gotten his fruit cup and pudding in the last half hour. 

42 minutes ago, Battlechili said:

In all seriousness though, as much as I don't like Trump, after reviewing several of the candidates he honestly seems to me to be the best choice after Sanders. Better him than Cruz or Rubio at least.

honestly, I think part of why Trump has done so well is because he has money and he's really loud and aggressive about his opinions

MAGA

please god let him win

4 hours ago, Lucyfish said:

I bet his toupee would make a great vice president

nice meme

its real though. this was proven months ago, and the libshits had to try and find something else to make fun of like 8 year olds

3 hours ago, Terminal7 said:

He looks like a dying, botoxed raisin with angel hair spaghetti on his head. 

Only thing he cares about saving is his money. 

Then why would he spend millions of his own money on campaigning?

Just now, Zerig said:

MAGA

please god let him win

nice meme

its real though. this was proven months ago, and the libshits had to try and find something else to make fun of like 8 year olds

Then why would he spend millions of his own money on campaigning?

Hey man I've been making fun of his toupee since 2007

I'm a wrestling fan

14 minutes ago, willow said:

pretty sure we all know his hair is real but it still looks awful

pretty sure that's not all his money though. a good portion of it is probably donated

Wrong. According to sources Trump has funded 70% of his campaign with his own money. The other 30% comes from individual contributions. In other words no big donors or special interest groups. And that has a broad appeal to a lot of people.

Quick google search: http://sunlightfoundation.com/blog/2016/02/24/is-donald-trump-really-self-financing-his-presidential-campaign/

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/feb/10/donald-trump/donald-trump-self-funding-his-campaign-sort/

Edit: Its also worth noting that Trump has used his businesses to loan his campaign money. By loaning his campaign money and not donating it, Trump stands to potentially recoup his investment. The interest-free loans don't have to be repaid until at least Dec. 31, 2016, and Trump could ultimately decide to write them off.

Edited by Rukh Whitefang
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rukh Whitefang said:

Wrong. According to sources Trump has funded 70% of his campaign with his own money. The other 30% comes from individual contributions. In other words no big donors or special interest groups. And that has a broad appeal to a lot of people.

Quick google search: http://sunlightfoundation.com/blog/2016/02/24/is-donald-trump-really-self-financing-his-presidential-campaign/

I didn't mention anything about big donors or interest groups though. pretty sure I just said donated, which individual contributions count as 

the whole post was a speculation for the most part

Just now, willow said:

I didn't mention anything about big donors or interest groups though. pretty sure I just said donated, which individual contributions count as 

You said "pretty sure that's not all his money though. a good portion of it is probably donated"

I just posted 2 sources that stated Trump himself has funded 70% of his campaign with his own money. That means a good portion of it is not donated...

12 minutes ago, Rukh Whitefang said:

You said "pretty sure that's not all his money though. a good portion of it is probably donated"

I just posted 2 sources that stated Trump himself has funded 70% of his campaign with his own money. That means a good portion of it is not donated...

I said it was probably donations, meaning it may or may not be. obviously it's not

I even said it was speculation because I don't care that much about the inner workings of his campaign to figure how much of it is financed with his own money

but why you still brought up that it's not corporate donations I have not clue 

Explain something to me.

What, exactly, is in it for the common populace if a Republican becomes President? I mean, it's not going to be free money, because ALL THE FUCKING MONEY BELONGS TO THEM ALREADY. It's not expanded personal freedoms. It's not expanded infrastructure. It's not a better economy. It's...what? What is it? What GOOD, when you get right down to it, do these Republicans DO? They certainly don't MEAN for anything good to happen, that's blindly obvious to everyone. 

Imagine if on Downton Abbey the Industrial Revolution hadn't happened. Or if the world hadn't evolved past serfdom. That's like the Republican wet dream. 

Edited by AlexInsane

1 minute ago, AlexInsane said:

Let's face it, Canada will shoot us at the border as we try fleeing into it. 

And the way things are going, getting shot to death might be infinitely preferable.

Meh, I'll just sign up for psychological experiments and they'll let me in for free; I mean how often do you get someone crazy like me to offer themselves up for free tesing?

Here's how it'll be with me.

"HALT, EH. BEAVERS AND MOOSES, WHERE D'YA THINK YOU'RE GOING, EH?"
"Please, sanctuary! I need sanctuary!"
"Oh, sanctuary, eh. Well, uh...we can't let you in. Sorry, buddy."
"LET ME IN. PLEASE, GOD, I'LL DO ANYTHING."
"Anything, eh?"
"I'LL SUCK YOUR DICK. WITH MAPLE SYRUP ON TOP."
"Oh boy, this one's a keeper."

5 hours ago, AlexInsane said:

Let's face it, Canada will shoot us at the border as we try fleeing into it. 

And the way things are going, getting shot to death might be infinitely preferable.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/canadian-island-welcomes-americans-if-donald-trump-becomes-president-a6882426.html

They're already setting us up our own little island, lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PlusThirtyOne said:

Every time i see anything pro Trump, all i can think of are those stupid fuckin' "Vote for Pedro" shirts eeeeeverybody had when Napoleon Dynamite came out. Trump's pseudo  popularity is all a big elaborate ironic joke. Right? Right, guys?

...Guys?

Tell me i'm not crazy.

He's popular because he's a salesmen for all the middle-aged white ignorant people of america, which is still a lot of people and Trump is a good salesmen.

Trump is the result of us as a society not valuing logic or politics, and also the failure of politics to connect with the actual people they're trying to govern.

Also to all the people who talk about moving out of the state if he wins, I do hope you're actually going to vote against him. I have a feeling a lot of those people saying that are also the type who will not vote because of a cynicism towards politics as a whole.

• Like 1