DrGravitas

An experiment of image resizing! Original is 5616x3744

1101007_08.jpg.1870871dd52e2903e31b25981

I must say I am really happy with how well it seems to work with uploading images. So much easier than the old forum

EDIT: Interesting results! The 18 megabyte file became 8.9 MB in the attachment and refuses to display in the post. Not that I expected it to.

Edited by DrGravitas
Experiment results

Hmm, I seem to lose the ability to edit my posts a few minutes after I make them. Bit of an issue for an obsessive editor like myself.

Regardless, The experimental results above appear premature. A snazzy "click to enlarge" feature automatically engages at a certain size!

BUT! How does it handle having it's auto link redirected?!

Baby-Fennec-fox.thumb.jpg.6b4a9727a9baf1

EDIT: Quite nicely, it seems. Might not be a big enough image, though.

Edited by DrGravitas

NU9Fctz.png

Nested quotes with images test!

Ack! I selected the wrong image now I have no way to stop it from uploading a 45.2 mb .gif X(

Make sure you don't do the same, or you'll have to lose all of your post by backing out or sit there watching the upload bar like...

2_-_POMftW7.thumb.gif.377a39d071f6043ba2

EDIT: Results. Hmm, no quote nesting it seems. At least for images. Aw well.

Edited by DrGravitas

My commissioned suit is really coming along! None of that human in a carpet look. The suit won't even have thumbs! The fur just needs to be tightened and the tail/head finished. There's some casting left to do, but I might be getting it in two weeks!. So excite, will be wearing it at Comikaze. I must prepare for the fangirls dressed as Cloud...they may want to to this annoying "glomp" thing I have heard about that is damaging to cosplays.

Damn this forum can take a lot of stress.

image.thumb.jpeg.4b52fc4292625c970b52b0aIMG_4832.thumb.JPG.4a8f86dbfb1d70f5d9e17image_(1).thumb.jpeg.1263b9c721de9620b69

Edited by Calemeyr
  • Like 1

My commissioned suit is really coming along! None of that human in a carpet look. The suit won't even have thumbs! The fur just needs to be tightened and the tail/head finished. There's some casting left to do, but I might be getting it in two weeks!. So excite, will be wearing it at Comikaze. I must prepare for the fangirls dressed as Cloud...they may want to to this annoying "glomp" thing I have heard about that is damaging to cosplays.

Damn this forum can take a lot of stress.

image.thumb.jpeg.4b52fc4292625c970b52b0aIMG_4832.thumb.JPG.4a8f86dbfb1d70f5d9e17image_(1).thumb.jpeg.1263b9c721de9620b69

that's gunna be so fucking hot.

Super awesome tho

• Like 1