The "Hello" Thread

DrDingo

Are you cool with people adding you on things?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Are you cool with people adding you on things?

So I had an idea.

On this grand forum of e-Peenix, it can be pretty rare for new users to want to stay and.. integrate.
Reason being, they don't know who's willing to talk and who doesn't like being added. After all, seeing the high post counts, rep and inside joke circles can be pretty intimidating, even scaring people away. And I'm sure this goes for more than just newbies.

If you're cool with being added on Skype/Steam/Whatever, PM'ed, and all that social stuff, just press that magic button on the poll and you'll be under a list of users who don't mind people going and saying hi to them

Or if you wanna give details, just post something like "I plonked my Skype and Steam details on my profile. Add me on either if you want because I get bored"

Have fun

EDIT
Hold up, the thing on the poll that displays usernames is broken. For now, you might as well post too or we won't know who the hell you are

Edited by DrDingo

Yes of course I don't mind having people added on things elsewhere. In fact, literally all you have to do to find me on the internet is google "battlechili" or "battlechili1", with the exception of my Twitter and 3DS friend code.

Edited by Battlechili

13 minutes ago, Terminal7 said:

Seems to be like another chat service with better UI, maybe reliability than Skype. I don't really know too much about it. 

It's probably better to talk to someone who used it,  like @DevilishlyHandsome49

Yeah @Wrecker if you're interested in setting up a Discord, just message me here or at my Discord profile in my sig and I can invite you the Phoenix Forum Server 

Uh sure, I don't mind chatting at when I have the time. I mostly stick to my steam friends(lazyluca) and Skype(lazy_luca)

I keep hearing about discord too so I guess I'll download it and give it a run, anyone want to add me to the group later?

24 minutes ago, Luca said:

Uh sure, I don't mind chatting at when I have the time. I mostly stick to my steam friends(lazyluca) and Skype(lazy_luca)

I keep hearing about discord too so I guess I'll download it and give it a run, anyone want to add me to the group later?

If you interested, just PM me and i'll send a code