Why Are Vore Fanatics The Loudest Ones?

Toshabi

I swear to god, voriphiles are the loudest, and I mean, loudest of furfags in this fandom when it comes to toting their fetishes. What's the deal? Why do people like being eaten/eating other people alive? What is wrong with you? Don't be proud about that. Get some Jesus in your life, holy shit. 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

Eat the diapers? 

I'm not convinced they don't do that. 

Sadly, neither am I. Every now and then I find a horrifying reminder that even my tastes are tame as fuck in the grand scheme of things.Even vore has become something perverted. Why can't a coyote just eat bunnies like normal? Why people gotta make it weird?

Edited by FlynnCoyote

5 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

Eat the diapers? 

I'm not convinced they don't do that. 

I performed a search for 'diaper vore' and it certainly exists, but at a surprisingly low frequency: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/15564913/ (this image is actually marked for a general audience)

Anyway, with @Toshabi I can usually empathise to some extent with most people's fetishes, but I find it very difficult to understand why vore appeals to people. Who knows. It seems like such a strange thing and yet it is bizarrely popular, more popular than plenty of vanilla kinks. 

It varies from person to person, leading me to believe that vore is actually just one manifestation of other fetishes. Domination, Gore, Rape and Submission. This is supported by the fact that a lot of vores prefer the theme in different ways, like safe, fatal, hard, soft.

And then some people just gotta turn it into a full on sexual thing and destroy whatever semblance of a rational explanation it might have had. At the end of the day, I likes it and I don't feel the need to justify why.

6 minutes ago, FlynnCoyote said:

It varies from person to person, leading me to believe that vore is actually just one manifestation of other fetishes. Domination, Gore, Rape and Submission. This is supported by the fact that a lot of vores prefer the theme in different ways, like safe, fatal, hard, soft.

And then some people just gotta turn it into a full on sexual thing and destroy whatever semblance of a rational explanation it might have had. At the end of the day, I likes it and I don't feel the need to justify why.

So you are into vore?

Or diapers?

10 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

I think vore is not popular at all.

It just gets more attention because it is strange.

The same thing with "transformation" and "inflation" stuff.

People talk a lot about it but the number of people who are really into it is tiny. 

Perhaps this is true?

I performed some searches and there are ~0.8x10^5 sexual vore submissions, ~0.4x10^5 sexual inflation submissions, and ~0.8x10^5 sexual transformation submissions. These numbers are comparable to the 10^5 'bondage' submissions. 

By comparison there are only ~0.2x10^5 sexual diaper submissions

So either vorephiles and inflation fetishists are actually quite common, or maybe they are more likely to commission art. 

Just now, Saxon said:

Perhaps this is true?

I performed some searches and there are ~0.8x10^5 sexual vore submissions, ~0.4x10^5 sexual inflation submissions, and ~0.8x10^5 sexual transformation submissions. These numbers are comparable to the 10^5 'bondage' submissions. 

By comparison there are only ~0.2x10^5 sexual diaper submissions

So either vorephiles and inflation fetishists are actually quite common, or maybe they are more likely to commission art. 

The transformation people have to order more art.

The point of the transformation is it takes place in stages. 

I think the diaper people get the least art because they can literally shit into a diaper. 

Transformations and vore are totally fictional and cannot exist in the real world. 

Diapers are at the store. 

The inflation people can buy really expensive inflatables but that's way more $$$ than diapers. 

1 minute ago, Saxon said:

I find this very confusing. 

At least it is impossible to transfer to reality, though. 

So do I, but I didn't choose my paraphilia any more than I chose my gender or orientation, so... I just went with it.

And also, that is mostly true but it doesn't stop some sick fucks from trying. I'm not getting into that now because I'm about to sleep and I don't want to sleep angry. Suffice to say there are always people who will take a thing too far.

4 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

The transformation people have to order more art.

The point of the transformation is it takes place in stages. 

I think the diaper people get the least art because they can literally shit into a diaper. 

Transformations and vore are totally fictional and cannot exist in the real world. 

Diapers are at the store. 

The inflation people can buy really expensive inflatables but that's way more $$$ than diapers. 

I think the relative paucity of diaper art might actually be because few of them rate their submissions as adult or mature. If you include 'general audience' submissions the number jumps from 0.2x10^5 to 0.9x10^5. Compare this to bondage, where it jumps from 1.1x10^5 to 1.3x10^5. 

Your 'diapers are at the store' comment only applies to America. They don't openly sell incontinence products for adults in the rest of the world, or at least I've never seen it in my own country. 

There are legitimately vanilla fetishes which only have 0.05x10^5 submissions, increasing to 0.1x10^5 submissions if general audience submissions are included. 

So I have a strong suspicion that furries are more likely to have different kinks, when compared with normal people. 

Edited by Saxon

1 minute ago, FlynnCoyote said:

So do I, but I didn't choose my paraphilia any more than I chose my gender or orientation, so... I just went with it.

And also, that is mostly true but it doesn't stop some sick fucks from trying. I'm not getting into that now because I'm about to sleep and I don't want to sleep angry. Suffice to say there are always people who will take a thing too far.

Is this a convention story?

I think the relative paucity of diaper art might actually be because few of them rate their submissions as adult or mature. If you include 'general audience' submissions the number jumps from 0.2x10^5 to 0.9x10^5. Compare this to bondage, where it jumps from 1.1x10^5 to 1.3x10^5. 

Your 'diapers are at the store' comment only applies to America. They don't openly sell incontinence products for adults in the rest of the world, or at least I've never seen it in my own country. 

There are legitimately vanilla fetishes which only have 0.05x10^5 submissions, increasing to 0.1x10^5 submissions if general audience submissions are included. 

So I have a strong suspicion that furries are more likely to have different kinks, when compared with normal people. 

Most normal people have no kinks and are incredibly boring. 

Or they have really sick kinks that actually drain pleasure for sex instead of adding pleasure. 

I don't think I'd describe what you have as a 'paraphilia'. I think the people who want to kill and eat real people are...something else entirely. 

I don't think I'd describe what you have as a 'paraphilia'. I think the people who want to kill and eat real people are...something else entirely. 

Good thing I'm not one of them. I'm quite content with the cartoony fantasy vore that I and others like me come up with. As well as written stories. I do not have the will to inflict actual harm on other people. What I have is a paraphilia. What they have is an illness.

Nah.

Furry fat fanatics, however, are fucking loud. They make it a part of their identity, and it's hard to avoid because the avatars and art are deemed SFW.

I was once pulled into a group chat filled with mostly fat furs. It was horrible.

• Like 2