Things that you hate! v2

Sar

I get up with a shit of a hangover.
Get dressed.
Put makeup on.
Get ready to walk over to the Halloween store across the street.
Boyfriend tells me there's no discounts, since he's already over there.
Who the fuck doesn't discount Halloween shit the day after Halloween?
I'm firing everyone.

Oh hay, look, yet another community on Tumblr or Facebook for furry art or pron that DOES NOT ACTUALLY LINK TO OR PROVIDE THE ARTISTS SO I HAVE NO WAY OF FINDING SAID ARTISTS FUCK.

Does anyone have respect for the artists now or is it just "Welp it's on the net so it's fair game to distribute/edit/claim however I want?"

• Like 1

Oh hay, look, yet another community on Tumblr or Facebook for furry art or pron that DOES NOT ACTUALLY LINK TO OR PROVIDE THE ARTISTS SO I HAVE NO WAY OF FINDING SAID ARTISTS FUCK.

Does anyone have respect for the artists now or is it just "Welp it's on the net so it's fair game to distribute/edit/claim however I want?"

I saw some artists freaking out that their art was stolen when it was posted to tumblr with all sources and credit. :/

Not crediting is lame though.

Sleeping so fitfully that I when I get up in the morning (after being up 5 or 6 times during the night) I find that, in my tossing and turning, I have shucked all the pillow cases and thrown them about the room. That's how you know you've had a shit night's sleep.

This is my every night.

I'm the worst fucking flirt in the world.

99% certainty that a guy is into me, but the 1% doubt holds me back. I make good steps in the right direction (took all the bravery I had) and get good responses but fizzle out due to uncertainty. I'm sure someone better than me would be made right now.

I'm pretty much the exact same way. I somehow conditioned myself over the years that, unless someone's advances were SUPER forward, then all that assumption that someone was into me was just in my head or them being pleasant or whatever. 

So I never really act on these hunches and most of would-be relationships end up just being friendships. I recently had an old friend come out of the woodwork to tell me that she was in love with me for the better part of a year. I had no clue. 

So I guess I hate my own lack of initiative when it comes to dating women. The guys I've known tend to flirt more with me, so the issue primarily happens with worrying about making things awkward with ladies.

Edited by RestlessDreamer
  • Like 1

Today. God damn I hate today. I've been up since 2:30 AM, and as if the amount of shit I've had to do today wasn't enough, it seems my brain has decided to go into full meltdown mode. I think I need a day to completely unwind and a good nights sleep. For once.

I hate that everyone else in the flat is always laughing and joking with each other and having fun, and they don't even know I exist.

And when they do say anything to me, they sound like a rainy fucking day. No fun, no jokes, no laughter.

I hate that I'm 23 and one of my flatmates is even 2 years younger than me and she has a radiant personality and everyone likes her and includes her in stuff and all the guys like her.

I hate my personality. Anyone wanna trade? No? Not possible? Oh, I have no fucking hope then.

I hate that everyone else in the flat is always laughing and joking with each other and having fun, and they don't even know I exist.

And when they do say anything to me, they sound like a rainy fucking day. No fun, no jokes, no laughter.

I hate that I'm 23 and one of my flatmates is even 2 years younger than me and she has a radiant personality and everyone likes her and includes her in stuff and all the guys like her.

I hate my personality. Anyone wanna trade? No? Not possible? Oh, I have no fucking hope then.

I'm certain your personality is fine. Maybe you just need to be surrounded with more people who gel with your outlook on life and things like that? Have you tried approaching them and trying to join their conversations when they're goofing around? It might be a bit intrusive but beats feeling like second fiddle. 

I'm certain your personality is fine. Maybe you just need to be surrounded with more people who gel with your outlook on life and things like that? Have you tried approaching them and trying to join their conversations when they're goofing around? It might be a bit intrusive but beats feeling like second fiddle. 

No, my personality is not fine. I'm literally the worst person who was ever conceived. I'm worse than Hitler.

They are fine to include me if I approach them but after that, they forget I exist again.

I hate approaching people to hang out though. I don't want to INFLICT my existence upon them. How awful must that be for them. I'd rather shut myself away in my room and do them a favour by not making them suffer my company.

Yay, it's self loathing day on FAF PA.

I'm a piece a cynical shit.

"Everything" seems to trigger some sort of undesirable emotional reaction in me.

I'd love to say there's some sorta' rational explanation for this other than "you broke". Or, "you're just an asshole", but I don't exactly trust myself, I'm having a hard time believing I'm not just a piece of shit and these people are just retards. 

How can I say ALL these people are fuckin' dumb?

I'm the piece the shit, I have to be... logically. 

I've never been cut out for this world. I was told so everyday at a young age. 

I'm still the piece of shit wasting other people's resources they could be using on their lives they pretend still have purpose besides essential survival and hiding from the world.

I sure as hell don't wanna be here. I keep pretending there's something else out there, but I can't be sure... I could struggle just as hard in life as anyone else in my family and still get dick for it, just like them. 

Why FUCKING bother?

To satisfy my ego? To get to heaven? to help assholes? to fuckin' what? WHY THE FUCK AM I HERE!?

Edited by Bloodshot_Eyes
I have no idea what's going on! :,D D,:

Not everyone will like you.

Have you tried getting involved with your flatmates? Sometimes all it takes is a bottle of rum and a "let's party!".

Not everyone will like you.

Have you tried getting involved with your flatmates? Sometimes all it takes is a bottle of rum and a "let's party!".

Indeed I have. The problem is me. You are right, not everyone will like me. I'm not a likeable person. I'm surprised anyone does.

Its not that we don't get along, it's just that I'm so forgettable.

"Is everyone here?" -checks for everyone except me- "good". 

Guess that makes me nobody then. Not that that's breaking news to me or anything.

Indeed I have. The problem is me. You are right, not everyone will like me. I'm not a likeable person. I'm surprised anyone does.

Guess that makes me nobody then. Not that that's breaking news to me or anything.

It's alarming how much I feel the same way about myself. Anyway, I've noticed that even when people tell you that you're not a bad person or that you're not ugly, you don't believe it or ignore it. That's a symptom of depression. But you're very hard on yourself for some reason. Why is that?

Edited by Phausk

Sounds like you need to be around different kinds of people then. When I said 'not everyone will like you', it wasn't meant in a negative way. Sometimes people just don't click.

I am so fucking sick of ham
We've been having ham for the past few days and I'm so so sick of it
I just had it on a pizza and the day before we ate it over rice
End my ham suffering

I know how this feels atm. I accidentally bought a kilo of ham not knowing how much that really was.

The mental health meeting today was an hour and a half I am never getting back. So fucking pointless. I didn't expect anything else than to be told constantly "oh no, your personality is fine, it's how you feel about it that needs to change". No, I need a new personality, mine is defective.

You just need to lighten the fuck up and try to socialize more. Self pity gets you nowhere. I know, I have struggled with it myself. Just try to think positively. You are a beautiful young woman and I am tired of you thinking otherwise.

Back on topic, some dumbass hacker named Towel hacked the Twitch and YouTube accounts of Joel from Vinesauce. I hope uncle Jobel gets his accounts back, as Towel has been posting pointless videos with shitty copyrighted music that will get the channel DMCA takedowns.

You know what pisses me off? My family like to make a lot of jokes about me wanting to be a doctor and how I will have to handle gross stuff (well, duh), and when I'm home they keep saying stuff like "go on, examine your brother's athlete's foot! You'll have to do it when you're qualified!"

And then I explain that that would be pointless for both of us since I haven't had any training/lectures on either foot health OR fungal infections yet, I'd have no idea what I'm looking for - unlike practising taking their blood pressures, which I HAD been taught how to do, and I DID need to practise. And they all just kept going on about how it's because I don't want to, I can't, I can't stand having to touch his athlete's foot foot.

So I explained that when I worked in a hospital before, I dealt with a foot problem that was literally 1,000 times worse than any athlete's foot my brother could have had. But they kept on making the same comments until I went over and basically rubbed his feet over every inch of my hands for like 2 minutes so they would fucking shut up. I made sure to get right in between the toes too.And at that point they were like "we didn't want you to actually DO it! I can't believe you actually DID that!"

I feel like sometimes no matter what you do for years and years of your life, or how much you prove yourself through your actions, people have a fixed idea of you that they just can't bring themselves to change.

Edited by Alexxx-Returns

I feel like sometimes no matter what you do for years and years of your life, or how much you prove yourself through your actions, people have a fixed idea of you that they just can't bring themselves to change.

Pretty much. It's probably better to just let them believe whatever they want and tune out the stupid things they say.

The mental health meeting today was an hour and a half I am never getting back. So fucking pointless. I didn't expect anything else than to be told constantly "oh no, your personality is fine, it's how you feel about it that needs to change". No, I need a new personality, mine is defective.

I like you plenty, I can't say there's anything wrong with your personality. I don't "click" with most people I bump into either, is there something wrong with me? Nope, it's just that most people can't mingle well with royalty.

I hate suffering from bipolar disorder. Three days of complete apathy and self-loathing then - BAM - 1 hour of sleeping and I suddenly am full of nervous energy, feeling trapped in my own body, and angry at everything. 

It's gotten a lot worse over the last year and so often I feel I'm losing my mind.

I've been dealing with it the strongest for a bit over a decade,
and it's fucking annoying.

Totally pumped to work on a new project and / or turn your life around? Don't worry, you'll feel like you're going die for too long to actually accomplish anything in a few days.

Oh, and don't forget those fun times where you're literally shaking from anger and crying spells so hard you're seeing shit, while at the same feeling too spent and dead to actually do anything to fix the problem.

I want off this ride.

OnT: I need to talk to someone I'm not even sure is willing to discuss this shit with me.
I need to. I know I need to. But goddamn, I just feel sick at the idea of attempting to make the call.

That all sounds dead on, Vae. Not that I wish the condition on anyone, but it helps knowing someone else knows where I'm coming from. No one I know personally has ever had any experience with the condition so they just think "um, you're happy sometimes sad others? That's like normal dood lawlz" - _ -

That all sounds dead on, Vae. Not that I wish the condition on anyone, but it helps knowing someone else knows where I'm coming from. No one I know personally has ever had any experience with the condition so they just think "um, you're happy sometimes sad others? That's like normal dood lawlz" - _ -

Yup.

And it's a hard thing for them to understand. It's about your brain being wired differently.
A lot of people can't comprehend the weird, fucked up emotional planescape that a bipolar has to live with on a constant basis.
All they know is that I'm either freaking out for no reason, unreasonably pissed off about something, pleasant, or being lazy.
It's a very exhausting condition. I feel some regard it like having stress or PMS. But the difference is, you actually get a break from those things. They don't last for sometimes weeks or months without any signs of breathing room.

Can't talk to your boyfriend?

Oop. I didn't mean about the bipolar thing.

No, this an ongoing issue with a specific person. An issue related more to their treatment of me than my mental condition.

I still hate everything about myself. Even if every single other person in the world liked me, I would still hate myself.

Why? Like... more specifically than being worse than Hitler.

Have you ever noticed you talk about yourself like GLaDOS insulting Chell?

The problem is me. You are right, not everyone will like me. I'm not a likeable person. I'm surprised anyone does.

-Here come the test results: You are a horrible person. I'm serious, that's what it says: A horrible person. We weren't even testing for that.
-Don't let that 'horrible person' thing discourage you. It's just a data point. If it makes you feel any better, science has now validated your birth mother's decision to abandon you on a doorstep.
-Most people emerge from suspension terribly undernourished. I want to congratulate you on beating the odds and somehow managing to pack on a few pounds.

-Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.

I think I'm just going to mentally read your posts in that voice from now on.

Funny how I read that while hiding away in my room while my flatmates are watching anime with a bunch of guests. I could go out there and watch but.... yeah. I really just don't want to. I'd rather sit in my room listening to music I've heard a thousand times already, doing nothing productive at all, than sit out there with people I don't want to be around watching anime I don't care about. Besides, I wasn't even asked if I wanted to join.

It's alarming how much I feel the same way about myself. Anyway, I've noticed that even when people tell you that you're not a bad person or that you're not ugly, you don't believe it or ignore it. That's a symptom of depression. But you're very hard on yourself for some reason. Why is that?

Not who it was directed at, but speaking from observation and experience: It's easy to hold on to things that have been drilled into your mind by others or yourself. Once an idea is embedded in your mind, it can be very hard to overcome it, and replace it with something else. Especially replacing a negative opinion with a positive one.

I know how this feels atm. I accidentally bought a kilo of ham not knowing how much that really was.

I too, am sick of ham. But I'm totally broke so it's about all I can afford >.>...

May as well complain about something myself.
Having no money and no job prospects that wouldn't drive me insane from depression or anxiety.
Yay

I hate that I can't just send this e-mail to a psychiatrist to ask about what insurance they accept. I just stare at a blank e-mail window then close it, repeat daily. Why is it that mental illness seems to be the only disease that consciously tries to keep itself from being treated.