Things that you hate! v2

Sar

I hate impatience. Getting all up in my shiz to get something unimportant done when I have no possible way of doing it for a few hours is not the way to magically make it happen right that second or the next second it gets brought up.

Relevant to the first hate, I also hate overly dramatic people, especially if it's a grown man doing it. I almost expect it from chicks cuz that's the stereotype I guess, though it's irritating regardless of who is doing it. Maybe it's bad of me to assume guys won't act like immature little girls throwing a temper tantrum over something stupid and then pouting when they don't get their way immediately, but goddamn that's fucking irritating and makes me want to let the problem linger just to piss them off more.

I hate having all my deadlines crash on the same 2 days. Seriously, fuck this shit, I have to bust my ass to get all this shit done and time every little thing I'm doing to make sure I get everything done on time.

This fucking sucks, I want it to be break already.

What really toots my nipples is when people automatically assume you're something when you disagree with them. "Your opinion is ____, therefore you must be white/christian/jewish/black/a brony/a man". I wish more people would just be middle ground so we could all stop flinging shit at each other.

How about when someone insists that you cannot be [thing] because you disagree with them?

• Like 1

That I can't purchase condoms in my diameter legally in the USA. I have to get them imported from overseas as a 'gift package.'

Fuck you, FDA. Don't hate on us hung people.

I know this feel, I can't go to any shop or machine in hopes of buying any

so out of all the times I've had sex in my life I never used a condom once

diaphragms are joy in a little box

How people fail to understand the concept of body autonomy. Somehow it's my fault if they come up and punch my butt and I react by kicking them in the stomach. I have a very strong fight/flight reflex that leans almost one sidedly on fight. You come up and hurt me "jokingly" and I'll hurt you right back without even thinking about it; it's pretty much pure reflex at this point. Morons.