Things that you hate! v2

Sar

Yeah i...gathered that much. :P

Idk, you could try taking the stereo out and then apart, see if you can't find a way to force it to eject the disk or otherwise get to it without damaging the CD. If the stereo's effectively fucked for what you want to use it for you're going to have to replace it anyway. If not get used to that album being driving music.

Never mind, it turns out that holding the power and eject buttons works as a force eject. Apparently it is a common occurrence with older stereos. The stereo works fine now.

Edited by LazerMaster5

I despise Skype. It's not even letting me add contacts now! I'm fairly certain people have accepted my contact requests but they still show as pending. Balls to you, ridiculous software.

I desperately clung onto MSN for years until the service became unusable and I was forced to switch to Skype. I have never liked Skype.

Right now, I'm using an older version of Skype, (6.12) because the 'updated' UI for the desktop client is complete ass and seems more catered to mobile devices than a desktops. It's a huge step in the wrong direction, and I've seen this gradual shift ever since Microsoft purchased the Skype brand.

I really wish there were more options available when it comes to IM clients and services. Competition is healthy for companies.

I desperately clung onto MSN for years until the service became unusable and I was forced to switch to Skype. I have never liked Skype.

Right now, I'm using an older version of Skype, (6.12) because the 'updated' UI for the desktop client is complete ass and seems more catered to mobile devices than a desktops. It's a huge step in the wrong direction, and I've seen this gradual shift ever since Microsoft purchased the Skype brand.

I really wish there were more options available when it comes to IM clients and services. Competition is healthy for companies.

There's Discord and Facebook, but they both have their drawbacks. Discord is still new, buggy, and has a small userbase. Facebook is, well, facebook. I can't really think of another viable option for computer besides Skype.

For now I'm happy with Steam. You can talk and play games! Splendid.

There's Discord and Facebook, but they both have their drawbacks. Discord is still new, buggy, and has a small userbase. Facebook is, well, facebook. I can't really think of another viable option for computer besides Skype.

For now I'm happy with Steam. You can talk and play games! Splendid.

Huh. I've never heard of Discord. After looking at it, it seems pretty neat. Not sure I'd call it a replacement to Skype, as it seems more fit to be a TeamSpeak rival with the joining / creating servers thing and what not.

I'm pretty okay with using Steam and Skype as my primary chat clients. Just wish they both had more features is all.

I used to hate Skype's UI upgrades with a passion, but I've learned to get used to them. I still preferred the old UI, and especially the old emoticons. The new ones are a lot uglier.

The reason it "seems" more catered to mobile devices is because they basically just took the mobile UI and slapped it on Desktop, calling it a day. The UI is fucking garbage.

• Like 1

You never know, maybe they hate coffee.

I definitely hate having to be up for over 25 hours and then only getting to sleep for 7, robbed of another near hour because my body decided "hey, let's be awake now!" Argh. My sleeping is so fucked up right now. To make up for it I'm probably going to end up sleeping the entire day on Thursday which will further fuck things up. This is the only thing I hate about working nights...

So it turns out that there are more critical problems with my car than I thought. The engine light is because of a stuco thermostat, and while the mechanic looked the car over he found the engine subframe is rotting, the rear differential is worn, and the strut supports are weak. That means my car will be at the shop for a few weeks. I just got the damn thing too.

Edited by LazerMaster5

So it turns out that there are more critical problems with my car than I thought. The engine light is because of a stuco thermostat, and while the mechanic looked the car over he found the engine subframe is rotting, the rear differential is worn, and the strut supports are weak. That means my car will be at the shop for a few weeks. I just got the damn thing too.

Ouch. Guess the light was right this time. That's why it's a good idea to check over a car before you buy it, because the owner isn't always going to tell you what problems it has, or they might not even be aware of it themselves.