Things that you hate! v2

Sar

Apparently I always fuck up when I get dressed,I dont know, I guess Im just braindead and aloof. Apparently I put on clothes that dont match or arent right for the occassion, or the collar is not right or the bottom of my shirts have to be pulled down more or the pants are too much space on the crotch or my pants droop on my waist (my pants never fit and belts feel uncomfortable if too tight). Sometimes Im dumb enough to wear clothes backwards or inside out. I've been compared to special needs over it xP

I desperately had to sleep for a doctor's appointment, but those hot wings must have had some kind of psychoactive drug because I went crazy. Nightmares, repeated sleep paralysis, disturbing imagery when I closed my eyes. What the flippin' hell. I slept maybe 3 hours.

My savant level skills at sabotaging my own relationships because I can't keep my stupid mouth shut, all because I keep wanting to reassure myself that I have control over my own situation. Oh it's okay lopori you're not being told what to do by anyone, here, flirt with this random person, tell your personal shit on your AD twitter. You have proved your autonomy now face the BOYFRIEND YOU LOVE AND HAVE BEEN MISSING FOR WEEKS. GOOD LUCK, YOU SHAMELESS CRETIN. 

2 hours ago, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

When I have days like this where all I can fucking think about is one specific character, in this case Rolfe. I try super hard to think about other shit but he just comes back into my head.

i literally think you have autism

im not even saying this in a bad way, but an obsessive nature over a singular topic is a major red flag for autism

i have assburgers as well and learned to manage it by identifying my habit for sperging out about a pet topic and suppressing it, but I didn't get diagnosed until my later teens

but maybe you could benefit by learning about it and getting a diagnosis, and getting on a course to learn about how to better interact with normies

• Like 2

I hate school. I just hate it. I dislike/despise most people there and I hate having to sit for 6 hours straight listening to shit I don't give a single fuck about

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, grassfed said:

I hate living with people who have no idea how to keep a clean house.

By tenant's rights you are fully entitled to administer smacks with the back of your hand for such transgressions. The lack of consideration some people can have pisses me off, I don't care about their private rooms but shared areas should always be clean and tidy.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, grassfed said:

I hate living with people who have no idea how to keep a clean house.

31 minutes ago, Sourdough said:

By tenant's rights you are fully entitled to administer smacks with the back of your hand for such transgressions. The lack of consideration some people can have pisses me off, I don't care about their private rooms but shared areas should always be clean and tidy.

All of both of these. I'm not a very confrontational person, though >.> ...

3 minutes ago, Sourdough said:

Neither am I, but some things you just have to put on your serious face for and get over with. It's better for everyone in the long run.

If I had a back up plan? I would. Right now the major issue is the head tenant, so if he sees fit, he can kick me out. And he's the kind of lazy shit that would probably rather do that than address his shortcomings. Such is life, I guess?

1 minute ago, ChaosCalix said:

If I had a back up plan? I would. Right now the major issue is the head tenant, so if he sees fit, he can kick me out. And he's the kind of lazy shit that would probably rather do that than address his shortcomings. Such is life, I guess?

Unfortunately, yes. Funnily enough I'm in the same position as you with regards to the messy bastard.

Yeah I dont care what your rooms look like but if you're gonna leave trash and unwashed dishes laying around in the kitchen, prepare to get chewed out for it every now and then. But then of course I'm always the bad guy for wanting people to just simply clean up after themselves like normal human beings..

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Onnes said:

I've run out of pita chips (and damn near every other food item in my apartment), but I'm still hungry and I don't want to have to freeze this hummus when I leave town tomorrow. Guess I'm eating hummus with a spoon tonight.

Chickpeas are good for you, it's alright. Just keep telling yourself it's alright.