The Confessional Box

root

ahhh @PastryOfApathy that's such a self deprecating confession ;;

but I understand how you feel, when I first started looking into the subject I felt awful about myself, I hated that I was this weird thing. You know you go every day and you might not hear about it that often but every once in a while you hear about "lmao those weird people" in a derisive way right and when you spend so much time on the internet that shit kind of piles up in you, and then when you start looking into it you're like "this is me, I'm that point of derision". It's a taxing process, to be sure...

take things slowly and feel things out, find what makes you comfortable and happy. If you want to be referred to as a rat rather than as a human then that's fine, if you want to use alternative pronouns that's fine, if you want people to interact with you on the front of your being a rat then that's fine. If these are things that make you happy (whichever of them you're into) you're entitled to ask for them. You're entitled to your own happiness and comfort

you're a wonderful rat, and you deserve to have that respected~

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Another Ampers& said:

ahhh @PastryOfApathy that's such a self deprecating confession ;;

but I understand how you feel, when I first started looking into the subject I felt awful about myself, I hated that I was this weird thing. You know you go every day and you might not hear about it that often but every once in a while you hear about "lmao those weird people" in a derisive way right and when you spend so much time on the internet that shit kind of piles up in you, and then when you start looking into it you're like "this is me, I'm that point of derision". It's a taxing process, to be sure...

take things slowly and feel things out, find what makes you comfortable and happy. If you want to be referred to as a rat rather than as a human then that's fine, if you want to use alternative pronouns that's fine, if you want people to interact with you on the front of your being a rat then that's fine. If these are things that make you happy (whichever of them you're into) you're entitled to ask for them. You're entitled to your own happiness and comfort

idk, also by the way just for the record, you can use whatever pronouns you want. I still don't really care too much.

(Although it'd make me love you super-hard if...y'know)

8 hours ago, PastryOfApathy said:

Oh boy...

Hide contents

I've been getting into otherkin stuff lately due to a

certain someone, and I've honestly sort of fell in love with it. Like I'm unironically going full fucking tumblr and I hate myself for enjoying it so much.

Like a couple people started referring to me using certain retarded-sounding pronouns such as "rat/ratself" and for some inexplicable reason that makes me super happy and I started wishing that everyone would do it. Seriously every time someone starts calling me "rat" or something I genuinely start smiling uncontrollably and just want to hug them in a super not gay way..

It's weird as fuck, but I now feel more open, calm and generally "myself".

God I'm such a tremendous faggot.

As long as you don't start eating cheese out of garbage cans and start wearing rat ears and a rat tail in public I'm cool with that. I don't mind otherkin shit too much as long as people don't start taking it super seriously and shove it in people's faces. That's how I feel about a lot of things really: as long as you're not an asshole about it, I won't care too much.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Johanna Waya said:

@PastryOfApathy

All hail Rat senpai, once cute now adorableness supreme.

pls <3

ahhh @PastryOfApathy that's such a self deprecating confession ;;

It's literally impossible to fit in enough hearts, so just pretend there's like a lot.

It's 4 am, I just finished a shitty drawing which nobody will probably ever look at and I am still up typing this while sitting on a toilet seat. Has my birth really led me to this moment? 

Also, @PastryOfApathy's post above me is 666th in this thread so I think he has a confession to make... Of being a devil 

23 hours ago, PastryOfApathy said:

Oh boy...

Reveal hidden contents

I've been getting into otherkin stuff lately due to a

certain someone, and I've honestly sort of fell in love with it. Like I'm unironically going full fucking tumblr and I hate myself for enjoying it so much.

Like a couple people started referring to me using certain retarded-sounding pronouns such as "rat/ratself" and for some inexplicable reason that makes me super happy and I started wishing that everyone would do it. Seriously every time someone starts calling me "rat" or something I genuinely start smiling uncontrollably and just want to hug them in a super not gay way..

It's weird as fuck, but I now feel more open, calm and generally "myself".

God I'm such a tremendous faggot.

You're still a nerd in my heart. 
Just a rat nerd, I guess.
<3

6 minutes ago, Snagged Cub said:

It's 4 am, I just finished a shitty drawing which nobody will probably ever look at and I am still up typing this while sitting on a toilet seat. Has my birth really led me to this moment? 

Also, @PastryOfApathy's post above me is 666th in this thread so I think he has a confession to make... Of being a devil 

Uhh...no comment.

10 minutes ago, Falaffel said:

You're still a nerd in my heart. 
Just a rat nerd, I guess.
<3

And you're still a waffle bird thing in my little rat heart~! <3

Or that pink snake thing. Either or really.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

I swore at the door.

I told it to get the fuck out of my way.

I'm sorry door.

I talked to the door, and it understands and is just worried about you.

Feelwell, your door and I need to sit down and have a talk. But he can't

*ba dum tisss*

Also my neighbours now might know what female coyote mating sounds like, well sorry fellas but a lady has to hve her fun and things slip out!

• Like 3

You know looking back I was genuinely scared of the reaction I'd get for admitting that stuff, and literally woke up regretting everything. But the amount of support I've gotten recently from so many different people makes me a genuinely super happy rat and I'm glad I did it. <3

I just realized I double-posted so fuk loljk

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

You know looking back I was genuinely scared of the reaction I'd get for admitting that stuff, and literally woke up regretting everything. But the amount of support I've gotten recently from so many different people makes me a genuinely super happy rat and I'm glad I did it. <3

I just realized I double-posted so fuk

Just if you have sex and loud rat noises come out, put a rat crossing sign on the door. Had this happen today, works well for neighbours

6 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

I just realized I double-posted so fuk

4 minutes ago, Johanna Waya said:

Just if you have sex and loud rat noises come out, put a rat crossing sign on the door. Had this happen today, works well for neighbours

1 minute ago, PastryOfApathy said:

wat

FURRIES

THE ONLY COMMUNITY THAT CAN MAKE SENSE OUT OF THESE SENTENCES!

YOU WONT HEAR SHIT LIKE THIS ANYWHERE ELSE

100000% GUARANTEED

WILDEST FUCKING DREAMS RIGHT HERE!

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

I just realized I double-posted so fuk loljk

Well I guess it isn't as bad as jogging pants. 

• Like 1

I'm honestly pretty emotionally satisfied with cuddling my dakimakura. I didn't realise I would find it so satisfying. I laid in bed with one arm around him playing some Pokemon. I need to have a shower but I don't want to get up.

After shipping and customs and everything for it, I've lost tract of how much money I've spent on this shrine in total, but what I do know is that I have spent more money on Kylo Ren than on any real man. I guess this is what happens when I'm single for too long and I get a crush/obsession on a thoroughly merchandised character for once. I make a shrine.

• Like 1

I'm finding it hard to enjoy fast-foods and stuff like pizza and candies. I was never one to enjoy junk food as much and I rarely eat it these days, but when I do, I feel like I just wasted money.

I think I'm getting a big head now because I've acquired a taste for expensive foods and restaurants where quality crushes quantity, whereas a few years ago I preferred quantity. Now... if only good food wasn't so fucking expensive lmao

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SkyboundTerror said:

I'm finding it hard to enjoy fast-foods and stuff like pizza and candies. I was never one to enjoy junk food as much and I rarely eat it these days, but when I do, I feel like I just wasted money.

I think I'm getting a big head now because I've acquired a taste for expensive foods and restaurants where quality crushes quantity, whereas a few years ago I preferred quantity. Now... if only good food wasn't so fucking expensive lmao

I can't eat chocolate any more. When I was at uni I went food shopping one day and thought I'd go get some, went to the chocolate aisle to pick something out, and I tried to imagine how good it would taste. But all I could think about was how shitty and empty I feel every time I finish eating it. So I didn't get any, and I've not bought myself chocolate since I think.

These days I can't eat a whole pizza anymore either. But that's because I can't budget the necessary calories into my day for it. I tried to today. Cut stuff out of breakfast and had a light lunch but I still could only have 3/4 of it without going over. It's made me enjoy them less.

1 hour ago, Alexxx-Returns said:

I can't eat chocolate any more. When I was at uni I went food shopping one day and thought I'd go get some, went to the chocolate aisle to pick something out, and I tried to imagine how good it would taste. But all I could think about was how shitty and empty I feel every time I finish eating it. So I didn't get any, and I've not bought myself chocolate since I think.

These days I can't eat a whole pizza anymore either. But that's because I can't budget the necessary calories into my day for it. I tried to today. Cut stuff out of breakfast and had a light lunch but I still could only have 3/4 of it without going over. It's made me enjoy them less.

I think budgeting has something to do with it because it forces you to have a certain diet, and maybe just the general outlook you have on life. Chocolate is one of the few things I still greatly enjoy, especially dark. But if a food is too sweet or greasy, I have a hard time savoring it (Trolli gummy worms are the only exception <3).

These days with college and all, I've been waking up with plain water and cereal bars, and in the afternoon I'll eat boring sandwiches with lots of greens. Figured I'd stuff myself at a pizza buffet earlier today but by the end of it, I realized I enjoy the boring sandwich and cereal bar more.

So quantity doesn't matter so much to me anymore. I just want it to taste GOOD... and the pizza did kinda suck.

1 hour ago, Hux said:

I wish we could colonize Mars and have it be inhabited only by buff gay guys.

No girls. No straights. Bi guys can visit for up to 30 days, but must convert to gay if they wish to stay.

That's my confession, baby.

Then you may enjoy this. 

tumblr_miso87fRNz1r9c420o1_1280.jpg

But you're suggestion summons images of a vast virile sea of lust fornicating under a giant potato in the sky.

• Like 2