The universe is pretty amazing even if you're an asshole

Frig

Just got done doing some hair not too long ago, my clients felt extra appreciative about it and tipped me extra more than they normally do (specifically 50 more dollars), I can't wait to spend it on a lot of cool and fun things for myself! Me and Britt just left to go to a little cheap carnival they have downtown. We stopped at Mcdonalds on the way (as there is not much of a better way to celebrate Murrica' than some deep fried trans fat) and there was this homeless person who was using a 50 dollar mcdonalds gift card to chop up some Meth near the dumpster. After I walked up to the homeless person and handed them a McRib because I felt bad for them they then sold me their 50 dollar Mcdonalds card for 30 bucks. Score! So far today has been a great forth and I'm very happy to take a break off working very hard to enjoy some explosions, eat fake cheeseburgers, and buy gift cards at discounted rates from meth addicted homeless people.

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

I'm also an asshole and totally amazing. 

I'll be investing my money in riding rollercoasters! 

Certain ones that involve predators, motorcycles and comic villans? D:

• Like 1

On 7/4/2016 at 2:47 PM, Frig said:

Just got done doing some hair not too long ago, my clients felt extra appreciative about it and tipped me extra more than they normally do (specifically 50 more dollars), I can't wait to spend it on a lot of cool and fun things for myself! Me and Britt just left to go to a little cheap carnival they have downtown. We stopped at Mcdonalds on the way (as there is not much of a better way to celebrate Murrica' than some deep fried trans fat) and there was this homeless person who was using a 50 dollar mcdonalds gift card to chop up some Meth near the dumpster. After I walked up to the homeless person and handed them a McRib because I felt bad for them they then sold me their 50 dollar Mcdonalds card for 30 bucks. Score! So far today has been a great forth and I'm very happy to take a break off working very hard to enjoy some explosions, eat fake cheeseburgers, and buy gift cards at discounted rates from meth addicted homeless people.

I'm in Cana'Duh. :P

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Azure said:

Thanks for the cash for the Gift Card buddy, thanks to you I managed to pay for that Meth and then I stole 40 bicycles. Cheerio!

Ur welcum. Let me know when you get a new shipment of gift cards in.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Crazy Lee said:

Awful lot of shitposting and not a lot of substance around these parts... oh well....

Since I'm now the board's token racist.....

nsmb3.jpg

A man knows someone who stole a bike worth more than all those together