Hell for the User Above

Feelwell

9 hours ago, Fossa-Boy said:

A world where you had to pay $10 and hour, to be able to make any art!

(Also, thanks for the Fossa ya did! I should try and crop it, and use it as an avi. That was awful nice of ya!)

Well thats a bummer, Id rather make $10 an hour for art :v

Haha! No problem, it isnt necessary Im just glad you like it and could draw one owo Also I'll try to poke you around here more for more mischief, Mr. Fossa. I do enjoy your fossa-ness

• Like 1

8 hours ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

@Kinharia

You are forced to live in a capitalist, materialistic society with no hope for communist revolution for all eternity...

And burritos are fucking expensive like, £5, bloody hell.

......pounds? Ireland uses the Euro, lad....

Not that it matters, you'll never have enough money for anything. No matter how hard you work

38 minutes ago, Caledonian said:

......pounds? Ireland uses the Euro, lad....

Not that it matters, you'll never have enough money for anything. No matter how hard you work

IIRC Kinharia lives in northern Ireland, which is part of UK, not the Republic of Ireland (though Irish people wish it was) 

EDIT2: I didn't notice thread title. Sorry for derail. Send me to hell for my sins :/

Edited by Snagged Cub
IIRC city of Derry. Correct me if I'm wrong
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Snagged Cub said:

IIRC Kinharia lives in northern Ireland, which is part of UK, not the Republic of Ireland (though Irish people wish it was) 

EDIT2: I didn't notice thread title. Sorry for derail. Send me to hell for my sins :/

Yeah we pretty much don't even recognise that N.Ireland exists xD

Every inch of every surface is covered in rusty, jagged spikes, save for a few safe (sometimes unreachable) platforms. You must jump, bounce or float endlessly from platform to platform putting off your inevitable plummet into horrible impailed death/popping, whereupon you respawn in a new randomized location.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

RICK, ASHLEY?

Seriously?!

YOU HAD ONE JOB, SPELL HIS NAME CORRECTLY.

(Skip me)

You misunderstand. These are songs of the singing hell-child of Ricky and AshleyAshes. I don't know how you could have gotten this mixed up :V

Snagged Cub, you will be branded with red hot irons shaped like the symbol on your forehead. On your dick. A lot.

• Like 5