roolz r gay

Hux

2 minutes ago, Hux said:

... and that's okay because everyone's a little gay.

Am I cool yet?

You're cool to me. 

On a more serious note, the rules and mods here are much more lax than old FAF. Which to me is a good thing. I don't miss seeing all the drama and ban parties. We don't have many people here to ban either.

6 minutes ago, Recel said:

You don't have enough points to unlock that feature.

Damn, I need to start drawing art for people and posting pictures of my pets, and participating in the biweekly dramatic blowups. If I were more confident, I could whore myself out in the selfie thread.

I would drown in upboats. I just need to meme harder.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

Richard_Adams_WatershipDown.jpg

NOOOOO still cute but tragic.

51 minutes ago, Enigma said:

That picture is from Fullmetal Alchemist.

Hide contents

Edward and Alphonse kill that rabbit.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

Let's all break the rules and then act like it's instantly hilarious because we're being ironic or something.

You sound very emotionally detached and reasonably concerned about this minor online annoyance.

postingface.jpg

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

Can you leave me alone already? Like seriously.

Oh no please by all means keep shit-talking people in the most passive-aggressive ways possible and then collapse into victimhood when you get called to task on it.

Here is a helpful link to assist you in the next stage of your adventure!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zaraphayx said:

Oh no please by all means keep shit-talking people in the most passive-aggressive ways possible and then collapse into victimhood when you get called to task on it.

Here is a helpful link to assist you in the next stage of your adventure!

I was talking about something that happened in a personal group of friends of mine in the things you hate thread Zara. Perhaps you should stop assuming shit about he the things I say. Now leave me the fuck alone, for the love of god.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

I was talking about something that happened in a personal group of friends of mine in the things you hate thread Zara. Perhaps you should stop assuming shit about he the things I say. Now leave me the fuck alone, for the love of god.

I'm sure. That's why you continue to complain about the exact same thing in this thread, the thread I'm currently replying in, in which I am making fun of you for feigning calm detachment from a trivial issue that has clearly gotten you worked up, in a vain attempt to convince others, maybe even yourself, that your outrage comes from something deeper than a personal distaste.

dogorly.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zaraphayx said:

I'm sure, that's why you continue to complain about the exact same thing in this thread, the thread I'm currently replying in, in which I am making fun of you for feigning calm detachment from a trivial issue that has clearly gotten you worked up, in a vain attempt to convince others, maybe even yourself, that your outrage comes from something deeper than a personal distaste.

dogorly.jpg

Zara seriously just leave me the fuck alone. I don't want to talk about this anymore. You're a grown ass fucking adult and you're acting like you're some kind of patron saint of humor because you made fun of me in a thread because I happened to become overly emotional. I do not want to talk to you anymore. I do not want to escalate this further. Leave me the fuck alone.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

Zara seriously just leave me the fuck alone. I don't want to talk about this anymore. You're a grown ass fucking adult and you're acting like you're some kind of patron saint of humor because you made fun of me in a thread because I happened to become overly emotional. I do not want to talk to you anymore. I do not want to escalate this further. Leave me the fuck alone.

Not Posting is against my religion; this is not a request that I can oblige.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

Y'know, for someone who makes everything about them, someone who craves attention, and someone who will also consistently call out others because of your own annoyances and personal issues with them, I find that you are taking this very odd.

I mean hey, people are paying attention to you! They may not agree with the points you had about necroposting, but they did debate you on them. They valued your opinion just enough to respond to it. That's something, right? Oh, and congratulations, this entire argument is just about you now! You like it when things are about you, right? That must be why I see a lot of your posts openly calling out others based on your own grievances. You want to be the one they argue against, right? Well you did it!

This entire situation is incredibly ironic. What Zara is doing to you, you do to everyone else you argue with, except you do it worse. You personally attack people.

You see, age has nothing to do with what is happening. It has everything to do with how you act. You reap what you sow. 

If you want to put a positive spin on all this, I'm sure this fiasco has pointed out more than a few of your flaws. Work on those. You're not doomed to everyone believing you're a horrible person forever. You can improve yourself and your relationships with others. Don't hide behind your victim card there and push them further away. Own up to it all and improve.

This thread is a prime example of how this website encourages and turns a blind eye to harassment and bullying if it's happening to someone that they have a minor disagreement with. 😍

If someone tells you to stop talking to them, you should stop talking to them. 👍👍👍👍

1 hour ago, Gamedog said:

This thread is a prime example of how this website encourages and turns a blind eye to harassment and bullying if it's happening to someone that they have a minor disagreement with.

The site rules are simple: Sit down, form a circle, and proceed to masturbate the person next to you with your left hand. If we all play along, everybody's happy. C'mon, don't do this to us.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gamedog said:

This thread is a prime example of how this website encourages and turns a blind eye to harassment and bullying if it's happening to someone that they have a minor disagreement with. 😍

If someone tells you to stop talking to them, you should stop talking to them. 👍👍👍👍

I hope that you can, at the very least, realize how hypocritical that is coming from you. 

I do not disagree with what you said. However, I find laughable that you can put yourself above it. The only thing more humorous is me assuming you'd be able to see the irony in your actions. 

Guys, some of you I'm friends with, but could you fucking stop? The rule breaker got popped! Do you want us to write on the wall that endless got eighty thousand points and he's now a social pariah? He broke a rule, sure, but it was funny! We laughed, and we still popped him! Being a friend of the mod doesn't excuse you from jack shit, and endless knew that. Quit fucking bitching about breaking rules- of this most innocuous, useless thing this fucking forum has ever had something broken on.

Sidewalk, quit talking about it, and everyone else, lay the hell off of her. There are better targets for that kinda crap. 

I'm sincerely disappointed that this got drawn out longer than it fucking did. I know I expect some of you to be dumb, but for something as dumb as this whole situation was I'm disappointed at a level I didn't expect to reach. Fucking christ. 

• Guest locked this topic