The Bragging Thread

Chaosmasterdelta

On 9/30/2016 at 11:10 AM, Alexxx-Returns said:

My bra size is 30FF.

For those not familiar with sizing, that means massive tits on a tiny body.

My girlfriend has the exact same bra size as you, shes also 5' tall :^)

Speaking of which, I have a gorgeous and wonderful partner who is over the moon for me, I couldn't ask for a better relationship!

I never experience physical withdrawals no matter how heavily I use even substances that have a frighteningly high addictive potential, including nicotine and cocaine.

I have a natural ability for video games and board games. I often beat people at games that they introduce or teach to me unless they are already super adept.

Full disclosure, bragging at all makes me highly uncomfortable but I've made a resolution to be more okay with doing it because the reason I don't is that my self-worth is cripplingly low at times.

I have a good goddamn eye for nice clothes, and finding them cheap.

Had a bunch of people assume that my outfits are way more expensive than they are, and then wtf-ing when they're around the $20 mark.
No, I'm just good at thrifting.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Augmented Husky said:

The problem with humility is once you have admitted it. You have just then lost it xD

To quote Franklin:

In reality, there is, perhaps, no one of our natural passions so hard to subdue as pride. Disguise it, struggle with it, beat it down, stifle it, mortify it as much as one pleases, it is still alive, and will every now and then peep out and show itself; you will see it, perhaps, often in this history; for, even if I could conceive that I had completely overcome it, I should probably be proud of my humility.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Strongbob said:

I'm at a sailing competition in Chicago which will consist of a few hours of racing each day followed by all the food and booze I can consume, and it's all free!  Sometimes it's good to be me. 

Good luck!

I tried sailing earlier this summer and was rather bad at it. Good fun though.

• Like 1

In World of Tanks Blitz, after half a dozen losses in a row, I almost singlehandedly saved the match on my latest round.

• Scored five kills. Considering teams are only seven players each that is a lot of damn kills.
  • Dealt over half of the entire team's cumulative damage (2035/3980)
  • Singlehandedly prevented an enemy Heavy tank from capturing the Base, by bumrushing it (in a tank destroyer!) and even surviving somehow.
  • Set a new record for most kills in one battle.

This game is a fucking son of a bitch 90% of the time but every once in a while you get a match where it all pays off.

Screenshot_2016-10-12-17-53-13.pngScreenshot_2016-10-12-17-53-53.png

Screenshot_2016-10-12-17-53-31.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...