General Chat/Time-Waster Thread

Sar

it's not writing, we haven't done any of that

its mostly listening

I can't even explain the problem because I can't remember the names of the stuff I don't know

also it's by and large orchestral music so far, which I have little interest in

ohhhh, if it's having to grab names then that can be a big nuisance

the other thing i've noticed is that..and i'm being a little unfair when i say this, but...a lot of classical orchestral music (think pre-romantic 16th-17th century)...it honestly all sounds the same after a while

it's not writing, we haven't done any of that

its mostly listening

I can't even explain the problem because I can't remember the names of the stuff I don't know

also it's by and large orchestral music so far, which I have little interest in

Is this the identification of individual pieces, or something else? Do you know all the possibilities in advance?

I had a music appreciation class at some point as an undergraduate largely based on listening, although it wasn't really set up for harsh grading.

Is this the identification of individual pieces, or something else? Do you know all the possibilities in advance?

I had a music appreciation class at some point as an undergraduate largely based on listening, although it wasn't really set up for harsh grading.

its not really harsh, probably just need to study more

i'll deal with it myself, like always, i'm just whinging here

but thanks for offering help anyway, @evan

i am either paranoid or my teacher just said something about my papers that says that he finds me annoying

edit: turns out that wasnt the case, however i got so distraced by this information that i forgot to turn in the paper i stayed up until 2 am to do...

Edited by evan

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

B635

I tasted chai tea last night. I feel like it has set up a basecamp in my gut, with the intention of spreading its vile influence to the veins of my corpus. It was way, way too sweet. Which is hilarious, since my problem with coffee was that it's way too bitter. Guess I'll try Earl Grey soon.

• Like 1

actually it's the letter B multiplied by itself 635 times

i'm fun at parties

Unless you assign it a numerical value isn't that the same thing? I mean B x B is probably just B. Or on the other hand maybe without a numerical value B x B is nothing.

Or, as my old calculator would have said if it were alive today, 'Error 1'.

Unless you assign it a numerical value isn't that the same thing? I mean B x B is probably just B. Or on the other hand maybe without a numerical value B x B is nothing.

Or, as my old calculator would have said if it were alive today, 'Error 1'.

B times B is 79, B to the power of 635 is too much for me to find the value of apparently.

• Vae pinned this topic