The Furry Dictionary

Chrysocyon

Let us write a dictionary of furry terms and slang!

In this game we state a word and give a furry-relevant definition for it. These can be regular English words with furry redefinitions, already existing furry terms with new creative definitions, or words made up entirely from scratch! (scritch?) Be as creative as you like! Just remember forum rules and don't get too explicit with any definition. Also bonus points for using in a sentence or other extra dictionary bits.

Words will go in alphabetical order, so for example I'll start with a word that begins with the letter A and give a definition, then the next user posts a word that begins with B and give a definition, and then the next with C, and so on until we reach Z and then it loops back to A again.

First word:

Awoo:

An onomatopoeia for howling; Also a euphemism for coitus in the Alpha and Omega universe.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Saxon said:

I think Majira already did a furry alphabet video, but few of his suggestions were interesting.

C is for citra, a fictional  synthetic furry fox species with an unbelievably cringey origin story.  (honestly do look it up if you want a chuckle)

Majira? Are you talking about that cringy strawberry guy with the annoying lisp?

We can do better than that.

D is for death, what many furries crave.

1 hour ago, LazerMaster5 said:

Majira? Are you talking about that cringy strawberry guy with the annoying lisp?

We can do better than that.

D is for death, what many furries crave.

Don't read this Majira; look away you are too good for this world.

E is for e621.net

If you know what I mean.

On 2/16/2017 at 4:27 AM, Faust said:

Aren't most of the entries going to be unrepeatable outside of the Red Lantern?

I was worried about that, but I was also afraid putting it in the Red Lantern would only encourage 100% lewd entries, which I didn't really want either. I guess it can be moved to the Red Lantern if things get out of hand.

Quick: Moving, or able to move, with speed, which can describe many animal species such as foxes and cheetahs.

"The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog-man."

• Like 1

Veterinarian (or vet for short):

A furry term to refer to a clinic or a hospital, akin to real veterinarians, who generally treat pets and other animals.

e.g.
John-Paul: You don't look so good man....
Eric: Yeah, I feel about as good as I look.
John-Paul: C'mon, lets get you to the vet.

• Like 1

Dork (1-3), Dorking (4, 5) - 1. An adorable, unabashed nerd; generally used positively. 2. A mild, often sarcastic admonition used to call attention to a public display of affection, or to playfully hide ones feeling in regards to such. 3. Slang term for the male sexual organ. 4. To deliberately search for an adorkable mate (occasionally rendered as "dorkeling" by aquatic-themed furries) 5. Also a euphemism for coitus.

• Like 1

Fox (1-4), Foxxx (5), Foxing (6-9) - 1. The ultimate lifeform. 2. An extremely popular species in the furry fandom know for great diversity and often associated with lewdness. 3. A sexy person. 4. A cunning act. 5. What the hell is this? It's probably dirty. 6. To apply a cunning plan. 7. To seek out a fox, see also fox hunt. 8. Two females boxing 9. Also a euphemism for coitus.

• Like 2