Be the last poster on this forum

TrishaCat

I can't believe this site is still up. I come by every couple of months out of curiosity and the lack of content both fascinates and confuses me. How is this still a thing? Is it because I'm so sexy and super cool that people still come to read my awesome posts? You know it, baby cakes. 😘

I got this shit. Phoenix'd Furry Drama Forumâ„¢ may die, but I am eternal and everlasting.

4 hours ago, Hux said:

I can't believe this site is still up. I come by every couple of months out of curiosity and the lack of content both fascinates and confuses me. How is this still a thing? Is it because I'm so sexy and super cool that people still come to read my awesome posts? You know it, baby cakes. 😘

I got this shit. Phoenix'd Furry Drama Forumâ„¢ may die, but I am eternal and everlasting.

I imagine hosting this forum is fairly cheap due to low traffic.

2 hours ago, Chaosmasterdelta said:

Whoever shuts down the forums will be the winner since they can just post here right before they do.

See you would think but I don't think the person hosting this site has visited it in a long time. Who's the server owner? Wasn't it Zeke or something?

15 hours ago, TrishaCat said:

I imagine hosting this forum is fairly cheap due to low traffic.

Well, I'm just going to assume it's all because I'm so super cool and that my shitposts were the best.

Anyways, I genuinely hope you and some of the other former users here are doing well. Oops, sorry for being genuine.

This place was one of a kind and, aside from having retarded mods, it was great.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I still keep up with Mentova;  seems like a cool dude if *very* into vore lol.

On 2/12/2021 at 3:17 AM, Hux said:

Anyways, I genuinely hope you and some of the other former users here are doing well

I am!!! Thank you!! Mostly anyways, Covid has made things such a bore. I wanna do things besides playing video games and watching TV, and my job sucks.

But!!! I got a girlfriend, have a lot of video games to look forward to, discovered the wonders of weed, got a brand new PC and mechanical keyboard,  And my job while frustrating is easy at least! I've also started exercising more.

I hope things are going well with you too!

• 1 month later...
On 3/3/2021 at 9:42 AM, TrishaCat said:

I still keep up with Mentova;  seems like a cool dude if *very* into vore lol.

I am!!! Thank you!! Mostly anyways, Covid has made things such a bore. I wanna do things besides playing video games and watching TV, and my job sucks.

But!!! I got a girlfriend, have a lot of video games to look forward to, discovered the wonders of weed, got a brand new PC and mechanical keyboard,  And my job while frustrating is easy at least! I've also started exercising more.

I hope things are going well with you too!

Congrats on the relationship and job! I feel the same way you do as far as work goes, but at least it's something. Oh, and mechanical keyboard are the absolute best. I find the sound they make to be oddly soothing.

I've done a total 180 since my old shit posting Peenix'd days. I now own a house and two vehicles and money isn't a problem in my day to day life. I actually have a relatively good life now and I'm doing well for myself. I totally bullshitted my way into a job as an apprentice machinist and it worked out very well. Now I am the machinist and lesser metal workers grovel at my feet. Engineers want me and welders want to be me. Everyone at work craves my hot, hard steel shaft.

Years later and I'm actually living much better than I thought I would. Like, I'm very comfy and it only makes it better that I got the job by being the the engineer's bitch ass helper and lying about my qualifications. Who's laughing now, Tom?

I still wish I would've taken @Rassah up on the random five Bitcoin he offered me after I made fun of Bitcoin. I could build a drag car and show up to meets and tell everyone that a random furry I knew on the internet financed it. I'd even have a giant dildo as my hood ornament in his honor and because it amuses me and offends the other racers. I would be racing a Prius, of course.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dab

On 4/3/2021 at 11:34 PM, Hux said:

I still wish I would've taken @Rassah up on the random five Bitcoin he offered me after I made fun of Bitcoin. I could build a drag car and show up to meets and tell everyone that a random furry I knew on the internet financed it. I'd even have a giant dildo as my hood ornament in his honor and because it amuses me and offends the other racers. I would be racing a Prius, of course.

Double posting cuz haha fuck you forum is dead but I think Rassah got the last laugh on all of us as far as bitcoins go, dude was advocating for them for years. He must be in the money at this point.

• 1 month later...
On 4/3/2021 at 6:34 PM, Hux said:

Congrats on the relationship and job! I feel the same way you do as far as work goes, but at least it's something. Oh, and mechanical keyboard are the absolute best. I find the sound they make to be oddly soothing.

I've done a total 180 since my old shit posting Peenix'd days. I now own a house and two vehicles and money isn't a problem in my day to day life. I actually have a relatively good life now and I'm doing well for myself. I totally bullshitted my way into a job as an apprentice machinist and it worked out very well. Now I am the machinist and lesser metal workers grovel at my feet. Engineers want me and welders want to be me. Everyone at work craves my hot, hard steel shaft.

Years later and I'm actually living much better than I thought I would. Like, I'm very comfy and it only makes it better that I got the job by being the the engineer's bitch ass helper and lying about my qualifications. Who's laughing now, Tom?

Sorry for not responding sooner, but yo thats bangin!!

I'm so happy for you you're living the dream! I can't imagine ever being able to afford a house. They're so expensive nowadays >.<

Regardless though thats so cool that you've got such a great work position and are doing so great! May things continue to only get better for the both of us!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/27/2021 at 11:51 PM, Hux said:

I'm still here and also immortal, unlike this community lmao

Just wait for my retarded discord ops to take fold. All will finally buckle before me once and for all.

Double posting because dead site. I will forever be your benevolent retard whether you like it or not.

P.S. Null stole my avatar. I am immortal.

19 hours ago, TrishaCat said:

Sorry bro but only I can be the last poster 

Nah. Nice try, cutie pie. My stamina, endurance, and amount of time to waste are legendary. I'm even more powerful than a cum pizza callously cast into a hotel hallway.

Luv u anyway tho 😘😘😘

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MuttButt said:

im pupy

Yeah, you are! Who's a good boy? YOU ARE!

Guess who just found plenty of spare time to fuck around online? Totally not me. I'm totally still employed, mentally stable, and still the last poster on these furrumz. Just ask me about my new job as an über driver that TOTALLY DOESN'T sexually harass you.

You know my giant 58d17729c4618851388b464e.jpgstalks your dreams.

Go ahead and post again, nerdz. See who gets the last post.

• Like 1

Not even a Ludwig can overcome the power of a mighty cat with infinite time on her hands

On 12/8/2021 at 12:28 AM, Hux said:

Guess who just found plenty of spare time to fuck around online? Totally not me. I'm totally still employed, mentally stable, and still the last poster on these furrumz. Just ask me about my new job as an über driver that TOTALLY DOESN'T sexually harass you.

how's your job going

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...