Own species

Nova

I wanted to say something but i cried instead. Now i know what i wanted to say. This picture shows the head of the gem form. Their wolf appearrance is just for protection. The gemstone is located inside the body. When they regenerate it happens the same like an normal gem. The body is skeleton like ,with the gemstone inside in the middle. They dont have really foots. The foots are just pointy cylinder like.

Ps : sry for my english, i hate the autocorrector

how_a_lightwolve_really_looks_like_by_fo

I've always wanted to "steal" someones shooper speshil species or adoptables or whatever just to see what would happen. Like what the fuck are they gonna do, sue me in furfag court or some shit?

That said 'Furfag Court' would make an amazing TV show.

I'd watch it. Just imagine the cases that would be brought in.

You have to make them well known. Make a comic, story, fursuit, lots of art, ect. Once the character is popular, people might want to make their own. The aren't going to just create their own if they don't know them. 

Nah. Realistically speaking, if Nova draws it all then nobody will notice. 

You want to get these things out there? Pay other people to draw them.

I would suggest practicing cause you want to draw not to sell or gain exposure right now.
You kind of have to have some time under your hat to be more ambitious and successful.

You can try now but, I'll be honest with little to no growth in what you were wishing to happen

Edited by Charrio

I've always wanted to "steal" someones shooper speshil species or adoptables or whatever just to see what would happen. Like what the fuck are they gonna do, sue me in furfag court or some shit?

That said 'Furfag Court' would make an amazing TV show.

Should go to Collegehumor with that one... Furry Force special episode

• Like 1