WHAT DID YOU DO

Sidewalk Surfboard

This sums up pretty much everyone:

tumblr_mw0lvqGHvg1qicthao1_500.gif

Only conclusion left: If Kalmor doesn't upgrade to address security concerns and (try to) introduce new features: DAMNED.

If Kalmor does upgrade to address security concerns and (try to) introduce new features: DAMNED.

Strange game. The only way to win is not to play.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kaizy said:

What the fuck is happening?

The layout is broken and I'm getting weird popup notifications and sounds from the site.

The mods are trying to fight off hackers by finally updating the site. 6tails warned he'd break everything

1 minute ago, Ginpanther said:

Only conclusion left: If Kalmor doesn't upgrade to address security concerns and (try to) introduce new features: DAMNED.

If Kalmor does upgrade to address security concerns and (try to) introduce new features: DAMNED.

Strange game. The only way to win is not to play.

To be fair, not playing would default to Kalmor not upgrading.

Personally, I can wait for the forum to stop being ugly. As annoying as it is.

But dont you see? This magical event has brought us ALL together in one shity thread! Be thankful for the little things in life, yeah!

Just now, 6tails said:

Have you ever noticed that recently, every time you've come into a thread to say What The Fuck, I've been involved?

Guess what? :D

So have you changed Mintys avy yet? 

19 minutes ago, ChaosCalix said:

To be fair, not playing would default to Kalmor not upgrading.

I disagree. To my line of thinking, not playing would default to "don't run Phoenixed," which is what any rational person would do.

Thank god Kalmor somebody Carenath is a furry and a masochist. Which, I suppose, is actually redundant to state.

Edited by Ginpanther
Hmm, based on Kalmor's quip above me perhaps Player 2 has entered the game. 2nd edit: Apparently I had a total aneurysm and foregot about Carenath. Sorry dude!
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, 6tails said:

The browser notifications is for push notifications in your browser. You can disable those if you accidentally enabled those in your browser settings, usually, or on-site which should have an options to stop push notifications in the settings.

YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO HACK MY COMPOOTER TO FIND MY N00DS HIDDEN ON MY HARD DRIVE.

In a nutshell: A forklift upgrade to the latest release of the forum software, this was planned for earlier in the year but the release was pushed back so I was waiting. It has been in the plans for a while though.

Yes there are a bunch of changes, the editor also has some improvements, the dark skin is broken (I'll look at fixing/updating it).

No, to my knowledge 6tails did not hack anything here so don't blame him for raising his own valid concerns.

• Like 3

Just now, Carenath said:

In a nutshell: A forklift upgrade to the latest release of the forum software, this was planned for earlier in the year but the release was pushed back so I was waiting. It has been in the plans for a while though.

Yes there are a bunch of changes, the editor also has some improvements, the dark skin is broken (I'll look at fixing/updating it).

No, to my knowledge 6tails did not hack anything here so don't blame him for raising his own valid concerns.

COVER. UP.

2 minutes ago, Ratmomma said:

You've shared limited dialogue with the most handsome devil. SINCE YOU ARE WILLIAM YOU MUST ENGAGE IN A SHITTY DANCE SEQUENCE AND PROCLAIM YOUR LOVE.

He will marry me after everyone has died.