Nickname the above user

Fenrirnightwolf

1 hour ago, Monty Grizzle said:

Blood Bunny

Interesting fact, being fat can often prevent the onset of age-related illnesses.

As a fat person, i can tell you being fat causes back pains, risks for high blood pressure and quickened overheating in the sun. Also your knees and ankles get weaker and hospitals are less likely to treat you, as the risk of complications gets high. You get send off to loose weight before you can come back.

On top of that there's emotional trauma from bullying and discrimination. People will call your names, sometimes behind your back. You will be told you're ugly, that you are lazy, that you should be ashamed. And you will be. When you reach a size that doesn't fit most clothes you like, you will start to hate yourself.

You will be refused jobs, because you don't fit the image the company set.

Eating out becomes a hurdle because it feels like everyone is looking and judging what you order. 

Being fat is not something i would personally idolize, but that's up to you.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Caledonian said:

As a fat person, i can tell you being fat causes back pains, risks for high blood pressure and quickened overheating in the sun. Also your knees and ankles get weaker and hospitals are less likely to treat you, as the risk of complications gets high. You get send off to loose weight before you can come back.

On top of that there's emotional trauma from bullying and discrimination. People will call your names, sometimes behind your back. You will be told you're ugly, that you are lazy, that you should be ashamed. And you will be. When you reach a size that doesn't fit most clothes you like, you will start to hate yourself.

You will be refused jobs, because you don't fit the image the company set.

Eating out becomes a hurdle because it feels like everyone is looking and judging what you order. 

Being fat is not something i would personally idolize, but that's up to you.

I'm so sorry to hear that your weight has caused you so much hardship, and please understand that I never intended to upset or mock anyone for being overweight. Even though what I said was only meant as a bit of harmless dark humour, on reflection it was insensitive of me to make light of what is frankly a set of serious set of health problems and is, as such, no laughing matter.

Obviously I can't help having a sexual fetish towards fat, but what I can help is forcing it on people who may not have the same admiration for it as me and might even be personally offended by my fursona. I wouldn't wish the kind of suffering you've mentioned above on anyone and I'm sorry if I ever came across as otherwise.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Monty Grizzle said:

I'm so sorry to hear that your weight has caused you so much hardship, and please understand that I never intended to upset or mock anyone for being overweight. Even though what I said was only meant as a bit of harmless dark humour, on reflection it was insensitive of me to make light of what is frankly a set of serious set of health problems and is, as such, no laughing matter.

Obviously I can't help having a sexual fetish towards fat, but what I can help is forcing it on people who may not have the same admiration for it as me and might even be personally offended by my fursona. I wouldn't wish the kind of suffering you've mentioned above on anyone and I'm sorry if I ever came across as otherwise.

oioi, it's okay, Fetishes are weird things and I understand that. Heck, I'm not wishing for /my/ fetishes to happen in real life.
just felt like I should counter it from my perspective.

lets get back on topic

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Caledonian said:

Heck, I'm not wishing for /my/ fetishes to happen in real life.

Me neither. I'd have terrible difficulty obtaining enough chocolate mousse to fill the bathtub and I don't think Skunk Anansie's manager would allow it.

Anyway! I've given you enough nicknames already, but I hereby nickname your dancing bagpipes "Angus McFayden"

• Like 1