Tony The Tiger blocks furries on Twitter

Joel

Welp The official twitter account for Tony The Tiger  has been blocking many furries on twitter mainly due to the overwhelming amount of pretty much sexual harassment from members of the fandom now furries are angry over this and saying they want to boycott the cereal LOL honestly I'm a little ashamed of the fandom right now but I can't help but find this fucking hilarious 

Gawker artical

• Like 5

I'm guilty of having a boner for Tony, but only because his cereal is basically a bowl of delicious sugar. Also, that big cute nose. I'd never harass him or even publicly mention I have a thing for a mascot. That horrific monstrosity of a kink stays strictly in my FA gallery.

• Like 4

don't forget that on the same day furries have been spamming pizza hut because they made a post that mentioned "knots" (and not THAT kind)

While the whole meme shit about tony flipping shit and blocking furries is funny, the fact that people actually sent that poor underpaid social media rep disgustingly sexual messages is so fucking gross. This is why people hate furries.

• Like 8

Just now, Mentova said:

don't forget that on the same day furries have been spamming pizza hut because they made a post that mentioned "knots" (and not THAT kind)

While the whole meme shit about tony flipping shit and blocking furries is funny, the fact that people actually sent that poor underpaid social media rep disgustingly sexual messages is so fucking gross. This is why people hate furries.

I'm just waiting for someone to show up at Kellogg's HQ in a shitty fursuit or something demanding cummies or something. I mean it sounds awful but considering shit like Rainfurrest is it really so far outside the realm of possibility?

Just now, PastryOfApathy said:

I'm just waiting for someone to show up at Kellogg's HQ in a shitty fursuit or something demanding cummies or something. I mean it sounds awful but considering shit like Rainfurrest is it really so far outside the realm of possibility?

Close, but there is a pic of a furry in suit posing outside Kellogg's HQ with a sign referencing this shit already.

14 minutes ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

His name is BUZZ! Gosh! >.>

@Sar oh god..remove that monstrosity! 

PARDON ME, I DIDNT KNOW HIS NAME FOR LIKE TEN YEARS

13 minutes ago, Mentova said:

Furries are like the seagulls from Finding Nemo, but with animal genitals instead of fish.

15 minutes ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

oh god..remove that monstrosity! 

Nah.

14 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Wtf is that pink panther body with a Tony head???

Thats like...some f-ed up shiz, man

That is considered a costume. The stains are just the icing on the cake. Literally, it's probably semen.

2 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Have you asked him to sit on your face and put his chocolate frosted flakes all over you?

No, of course not. That would be strange and abhorrent and good reason to call the Warhammer 40k squad for a purging.

21 minutes ago, Battlechili said:

I haven't been blocked by Tony the Tiger yet so I guess I'm doing something right.

What's your avatar?

I mean I have a guess but I'm gonna ask anyways.

11 minutes ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

Chester will treat you right~

Oh god it's like lice. It's just jumping from mascot to mascot now.

Chester twitter dude if you're reading this, start the purge now!