What's This?

Wrecker

Why am I banned there?! I've never been so salty over nothing at all >:[

Really though, I'm pretty sure I never did anything wrong. I barely even got involved when the ruckus was going on... Guess I upset someone new in charge at some point, some how :u

Edited by Hewge

3 minutes ago, ArielMT said:

Remember the unwritten rule that getting on the FA admins' bad side on FAF would get your FA account banned?

It's now codified.

new-faf-rules-break-faf-rules-get-fa-banned.png

I'm not even remotely shocked. After all they have to find some way to get people to stop calling Chase a dog dicking douchebag.

I mean Chase doesn't put out when he's feisty and Faganeer needs his daily dickings so he's not gonna let some meanie trolls deprive him of that.

4 minutes ago, Hewge said:

Why am I banned there?! I've never been so salty over nothing at all >:[

Really, though, I'm pretty sure I never did anything wrong. I barely even got involved when the ruckus was going on... Guess I upset someone new in charge at some point, some how :u

I don't understand this. Like it just seems so fucking arbitrary. Like how are you banned but I'm not? What the fuck sense does that make?

2 minutes ago, Mikazuki Marazhu said:

How do they know if it's the same thing? I could make an false forum account of WFA and troll there... and she'd still be banned?

When I was an admin there (long before Chase replaced Arshes Nei), we averted an identical situation on at least one occasion.

I find it amusing how the menu bar up top sometimes shows a "New Posts button:

image.thumb.jpeg.6af31768291872c5f2460a8

And other times, a "Recent Activity" button:

image.thumb.jpeg.03dc951807247cef42be019

Redundant much??? And theirs doesn't even show post previews. How is one supposed to lurk in comfort? Their site sux. 

EDIT: Apparantly the second link DOES have post previews. Well that's not confusing at all....

Edited by Endless/Nameless

20 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

I don't understand this. Like it just seems so fucking arbitrary. Like how are you banned but I'm not? What the fuck sense does that make?

Bruh, you should've got banned on your profile alone. That was so fucking creepy. 

There's no option to edit signatures on the new FAF.  I can't even say I'm not there anymore.

This is as good as the time 'Neer killed the MediaWiki help.furaffinity.net he had and purchased a worse replacement for it.  Only now it's more visible.

• Like 1

*points to title of thread*

THANKS NOW YOU HAVE THAT NIGHTMARE BEFORE XMAS SONG IN MY HEAD....

What's this? What's this? There's color everywhere.
What's this? There's white things in the air.

What's this? I can't believe my eyes / I must be dreaming / Wake up, Jack, this isn't fair / What's this?....

(I was waiting to see if someone made a thread about it when I saw the announcement on FA)

1 hour ago, Imperial Impact said:

Are you guys trying to bring that forum down or just get banned because either way I applaud it.

Just now, PastryOfApathy said:

What the hell is that supposed to mean? fite me 1v1 m8

Na for real. Every time I went to it it felt like I was getting raped. 

Lock up yo children.

That creepy animatronic.

All that pink.

The brain bleach, it's not working! D: 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Fox said:

Na for real. Every time I went to it it felt like I was getting raped. 

Lock up yo children.

That creepy animatronic.

All that pink.

The brain bleach, it's not working! D: 

I dunno, you get use to all the touching and you ask them to at least cuddle afterwards :<

3 hours ago, axelthefox said:

I was insulting yo momma

I on the other hand will woo your mom with sweet words and bouquets of flowers. 

Heart shaped boxes of chocolate and fine jewelry.

Only the best for your mom. She will be swept off her feet by the romance.  

I look forward to a candle light steak dinner followed by consensual unprotected sex. 

5 hours ago, Terminal7 said:

They only really updated the UI - oh, and you can get achievements. Time to start working my ass off for that Game--mber score!

On a serious note,  I'm just going to look for ideas in old threads. That's it.

ha

thats something SoFurry has though, but in general the site have achievements on SoFurry with some dedicated to the forums. they then questioned why and have it set to being off on default.