If you simultaneously owned a car, SUV, and truck

VGmaster9

If you were to own a car, an SUV, and a truck at the same time, what would you use them for? I'd use the car for everyday travels, such as going to work and grocery shopping. I'd use the SUV for extra luggage, carrying additional passengers, off road use, and things to carry on the roof. I'd use the truck for heavy towing and carrying heavy cargo.

I have no idea why I'd ever own that many vehicles at once, but...

Car: Basic travel.
SUV: Large items, grocery shopping, transporting people, long road trips.
Truck: Camping, offroad / scenic travel, things that won't fit in an SUV.

I would probably park the car on my drive seeing as it's the smallest of the three and the other two on the street just to piss off other people on the street, you know, like everyone else does with their huge cars on narrow roads/blind corners.  I'd also exclusively use the car.

Spite aside, probably the same as Vae.

Edited by Zytan

I'd sell the truck and SUV and do something useful with the money.  In all seriousness, unless you NEED a different kind of vehicle for a very specific purpose on a regular basis, owning specialty vehicles makes little practical or financial sense.  Stop preying to the petroleum gods.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, VGmaster9 said:

If you were to own a car, an SUV, and a truck at the same time, what would you use them for? 

What an extremely American thing to say. Why not just have a vehicle that does it all, like a twin cab ute and save on the extra expenses. 

Jeez, Americans and their consumerism.  

Edited by Mr. Fox
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, VGmaster9 said:

If you were to own a car, an SUV, and a truck at the same time, what would you use them for? I'd use the car for everyday travels, such as going to work and grocery shopping. I'd use the SUV for extra luggage, carrying additional passengers, off road use, and things to carry on the roof. I'd use the truck for heavy towing and carrying heavy cargo.

Depends on the SUV, my Chevy Suburban does pretty well for certain things that usually trucks do, like pulling trailers 

20 hours ago, VGmaster9 said:

kdefosarbh8limmt3hhd.gif

Edited by TheGreatFanatic

I would ghost ride all three, in an epic battle to the death. The last vehicle running would become my daily driver. :V

But seriously...

SUV: For hauling more people than will fit in the car.

Truck: For hauling stuff that's too big or too messy for the car.

Car: For everything else.

I drive a mid-sized coupe, and it's a pretty good fit for my lifestyle. The only thing I find lacking is trunk space. My ideal vehicle would probably be a two door station wagon, but they don't make those anymore.

Edited by Xaende