Pewdiepie has changed

Nova

Well, i was neutral towards and didnt dislike him or liked him. His videos were Good but now look what happened to him. 

He got greedy like the other famous youtubers, his screaming is fucking annoying and his ugly fans are cancer. His Videos are pretty bad now.

NOBODY CAN ESCAPE THE GREED ILLNESS.

1 minute ago, PastryOfApathy said:

You're implying that he wasn't always a screeching idiot who got popular by screaming "RAPE! RAPE! RAPE!" at the top of his lungs.

Ops i forgot too mention that too.

Thanks

Pewdiepie shitalked a game developer so much into the ground that the developer quit.

33 minutes ago, Nova said:

Well, i was neutral towards and didnt dislike him or liked him. His videos were Good but now look what happened to him. 

He got greedy like the other famous youtubers, his screaming is fucking annoying and his ugly fans are cancer. His Videos are pretty bad now.

Also, I used to watch him, stopped for a bit for no reason, and came back. When I came back his first video was "Senapi F**k Me In The Ass" and my respect dropped like a rock out of a hot air balloon. Then he just uploaded dumb or weird stuff, and was so different and, less, than the original. I unsubscribed after seeing no change in the trend, and have had no contact with him or his rabid fans since.

I really don't see whats so appealing about screaming and yelling curse words while you play some crappy video game.

Whats worse is that if you say one thing negative about him, the PewDiePie fan brigades come out of the woodwork and spam you poorly written messages of them saying they banged your mom or messages telling you to kill yourself

I tried to get into his videos but I really couldn't see myself being a huge fan of them. also his fans are pretty annoying.

the thing about being an LPer is that energy is how you keep people entertained, which is why a lot of people really suck at LPs because it's either dry commentary or no commentary at all. most LP personalities are built around what made people enjoy the video and well, silly humor is a pretty good way to do it. especially if the majority of your audience is teenage boys.

it's all about money but I think they do a lot of good with it too

3 hours ago, willow said:

it's all about money but I think they do a lot of good with it too

Oh undoubtedly they do good with it, they're a very popular form of entertainment, it allows you to see gameplay and judge if you'd buy the game they're playing, and helps a lot of people unwind.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Battlechili said:

A disagreement on war. Could this mean.... War?

Or has war changed?

OR does war never change? If there is no war, does that mean war has changed?

Asking the real questions here.....

Edited by Feelwell the Rabbit
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

A disagreement on war. Could this mean.... War?

Or has war changed?

OR does war never change? If there is no war, does that mean war has changed?

Asking the real questions here.....

Pewdiepie plays WarGames!  (And dials into a strange computer, guesses a ridiculously easy login/password all-in-one, and plays Global Thermonuclear War as the USSR.)

3 hours ago, ArielMT said:

Pewdiepie plays WarGames!  (And dials into a strange computer, guesses a ridiculously easy login/password all-in-one, and plays Global Thermonuclear War as the USSR.)

I have the high score at Global Thermonuclear War, but I prefer to play Chess.

• Like 1

Honestly shrieking ranting youtube reviewers hamming it up for laughs was never my thing. It started with a handful of them then everyone tried to copy the screaming critic format because that was what worked. As for Pewdiepie changing his schtick, I think that was probably kind of inevitable. I don't follow Pewdiepie so I honestly don't know much about him, so I'm just going to speak about comedy in general. The thing about being a comedian is that at some point you're going to have to evolve your style because your audience will change. They'll get older, they'll get less tolerant of some types of humor or just flat out outgrow you and the younger audience that may come in to fill the gap where the old audience was may not relate to your brand of humor. Unfortunately changes are not always for the better and often attempts to appeal to new viewers risk alienating whatever is left of the older fanbase. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nova said:

Nova your english is getting better. 

Even your use of punctuation is improving. 

Well done. 

Edited by #00Buck

His screen name alone is insanely annoying, so I never really bothered to check him out. The few clips I have seen of his stuff told me all I need to know. I can't stand insanely immature people and he comes off as that with his outrageous outbursts. I can handle a little yelling (happy or angry) at the game, it gives the person a little more character I think to show that they can get a bit emotional, but too much ruins it and PDP is the perfect example of way too much.

On the topic of those famous gaming youtubers, it was so strange to me seeing Markiplier rise!

I remember waaay younger me kind of kept up with his brother Tom's comic, and occasionally Mark would pop up on the forums, waaay before he started his channel.

To think he would become this famous! 

Is it just me, or has there been a lot of backlash against YouTubers lately??

As far as Lets-Play types, I like the Grumps, JonTron, PeanutButterGamer, the Completionist, AGVN, etc... 

The one-man-show LP guys are usually the worst. I kinda liked Markiplier when I first ran into his videos, but he was the first LPer I'd ever watched at that point so I didn't know any better. Now I think he's kinda obnoxious..... And his hair is dumb. BUT he's better then.....some of those.........OTHERS...............

9_9

In real life, PewDiePie is actually a pretty low-key and shy person. The person you see on his channel is a character he developed to appeal to his audience.

Here's a more accurate depiction of him squirming uncomfortably in his natural habitat.

• Like 1