Things that you love! v2

Sar

The deli in the high street, they're currently selling baguettes filled with roast pork and homemade sausage stuffing pretty much every day.

zdfkgihzdfgzdf,jhzbfvzdvkhzdbfvzdv,jhbndvkv,jbhv! Fuck me it's so good, and their sausage rolls man, dear God. Imagine a coke can made of meat that's been wrapped in pastry and you've got what they sell. It's just fucking glorious. That deli may be the one thing apart from my friends that i'm going to miss about this place.

• Like 1

I love arguing on Youtube because it makes me feel more intelligent.

I left a comment on a video of a person who keeps a lemur as a pet. I called them out as a piece of shit and that they are part of the reason why they are going extinct.

Then some dude butts in and tells me to go to Tumblr and that he will get two lemurs in the future.

When I checked his channel I realized that he is like 10 years old xD He is uploading League of Legends videos that get like 9 views tops... He tried to troll me and to make me mad, holy shit what a fucking failure xD

I love the email I just got from a long-standing friend and fellow feline-fanatic. I sent him and his family a gift card, along with a bunch of catnip toys for all his cats (he actually has more cats than me). I didn't tell him it was coming, but the pictures I just received show that the package arrived safely and is being thoroughly enjoyed.

Dispensing random acts of kindness is good for the bitter soul.

• Like 1

As much as 15°C freak me out in December, I love that because it means that these little buggers come out again:

23777865942_21d10eceb4_b.jpgRing-Tailed Lemur by Mathias Appel, auf Flickr

I was just sitting there yesterday and all of a sudden I had daddy-lemur and his two kids sitting on me! They love checking out my camera xD

But ring-tailed lemurs smell SO bad! Their scent is important for their communication and marking their territory and it's awfull... The two younger ones don't really smell yet, so I'm ok with them sitting on me. But their dad and the older females? They fell faintly like shit. It's disgusting! But they are so cute and fluffy, too! xD 

Edited by Käpt'n
  • Like 1

I let my dog out to go potty and when I went to go get him I realized I had screwed up putting his harness on as he had slipped it. I called him and he came right back. I'm super proud of him because he has a bad track record of taking off (at least when he was younger, don't want to test how he does now).

I love having experience with computers. Yesterday my computer had problems powering up, so I disconnected and reconnected the PSU and the computer runs fine. Good thing I didn't have to replace any parts, as my holiday expenses leave no room for new computer components.

Just now, Saxon said:

I reckon that Anu is a common Indian name, and that they don't speak English well enough to realise the blunder they are making.

The one in Basingstoke appears to have dropped the 's' in those cases where an apostrophe wouldn't be displayed, at least.

• Like 1