Things that you love! v2

Sar

I discovered upon contemplation many months after I had programmed in Java that perhaps the most efficient way to execute actions in a class based on changing variables is not a tick based check but rather a function (change (variable, value)) that all entities have as part of a base class so that they are notified when the value changes and execute only then.

Booyah!

I just completed my programming project for my Computing coursework.. wait for it.. completely independently. My teacher wasn't able to help me code any of it, and this project has been ongoing since September. There were times I doubted I could pull this off.

In your face, Mr. Clarke! I'm going places. I'm not going to fail.
This is a hell of a load off my mind. I need some chocolate.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DrDingo said:

Booyah!

I just completed my programming project for my Computing coursework.. wait for it.. completely independently. My teacher wasn't able to help me code any of it, and this project has been ongoing since September. There were times I doubted I could pull this off.

In your face, Mr. Clarke! I'm going places. I'm not going to fail.
This is a hell of a load off my mind. I need some chocolate.

If I did something cool like that, I'd need some chocolate covered dick.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DrGravitas said:

Not where I was. I had pizza at least once a week. The campus food was fantastic where I was.

CU's food is terrible. We were forced to eat pizza everyday because everything else was hot garbage. After a while,  I couldn't eat lunch or dinner. 

At least you got the good food lol.

Edited by Terminal7

Currently enjoying a chocolate tea with a shot of Mount Gay in it while listening to a playlist titled Psychedelic blues rock in a place called Moon Unit's Tea Emporium. Needless to say I've found my new home. :3

Edited by KyryK

11 minutes ago, KyryK said:

Currently enjoying a chocolate tea with a shot of Mount Gay in it while listening to a playlist titled Psychedelic blues rock in a place called Moon Unit's Tea Emporium. Needless to say I've found my new home. :3

that sounds amazing

11 minutes ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

that sounds amazing

It really is. This place is really relaxing, haven't felt this calm in weeks. Something I forgot to mention that's also pretty amazing. Found out the hotel I was supposed to be staying in today was fully booked which led to a scramble around town trying to find anywhere to stay (it's what led me to this place, small hotel/bar/tea emporium). Everywhere was either fully booked or far too expensive but the bar below this place is hosting a music night till 4 am. It's actually worked out that staying up all night listening to music and drinking will cost me between 1/2 to 1/3 of the cost of a room for a night. I love budgeting. :D