Things that you love! v2

Sar

19 minutes ago, Johanna Waya said:

I have found a new favorite hobby: tickling @WolfNightV4X1. He is soooo ticklish, and we already get into hour long wrestling matches.... Now the are tickling matches.

Our safewords are Swiggity Swaggedy and Swaggity Swoo.

Well that was a failed edit. Akward.

Edited by Johanna Waya

6 minutes ago, DrGravitas said:

So... you want to ride your bicycle? You want to ride your bike. You want to ride your bicycle? You want to ride it where you like?

You say black, I say white.
You say bark, I say bite.

That song gets me pumped for riding... while I'm stuck in traffic... in my car... *ugh*

• Like 1

I love the memories of all the great times I have shared with my loved ones over the years. I can replay them in my mind, always spurring me on as I grow older and change. The memories...those never change. 

I am going to put this here not because it is neccesarily a good thing,but more that I should be thankful for any small reprieve.

Thinking of suicide does not hurt anymore. I suppose I have grown a callous of sorts. 

When it used to happen I could feet the shoestring around my neck, the fall as I land, the blade cutting into or puncturing my body in vivid detail, along with a wrenching pain of sadness.

Now, when these thoughts come along I can speak them aloud with wry sense of humor about the fact I should leave my car intact (because that goes to Val if anything should happen to me, he needs a good vehicle) and perhaps grinding this medication I take into a drink would also be a good way.

It's a medicine that an overdose leads to sudden heart stoppage. The neural system would be to supressed to function, as in there is no way back and no way to stop it.

I don't plan on suicide, I plan rather on not to... but it is dreadfully calloused to me how I see it now.

All I dream about seems to require money, it all requires that material cost to attain happiness. I know inside, that no matter how much I make, it will never be enough. It will never be enough to stop working and commune with nature. It will never be enough to follow my hopes and dreams.

I'm not going to win the lottery, so I need to accept that my hopes and dreams will never happen.

I make 17 something an hour, at 19, with a dollar raise every six months (august from now) if I don't fuck up and lose my job. Atleast one day out of the week the stress and worry eat my stomach up and make me feel ill.

I own 3 vehicles, making payments on 1 (my new one, a honda element). My old cougar of which I had the dream of hotrodding had the brakes go out. I can't afford to fix them because I bought another car. As it turns out, to make the new car run nice I would have to pay 500. I suppose I could save up, but what's the point? 500-600 is what I had planned to make it really nice, not to not leak carbon monoxide into the cabin. 

You know despite all my money, all my belongings, I'm still worthless. I'm still not happy with what I have.

I dream of the perfect situations, what I could do if time and money never existed.

I don't dream in reality because I simply don't think I could take the truth.

Edited by Johanna Waya

13 hours ago, WolfyAmbassador said:

>tfw you leave a war torn country and the first thing you see going in to this country is a bunch of stinky degenerate nerds in animal costumes

Throughout my life, the few friends I have had said that I have a thing for guys with severe mental issues. Although it was true that the guys I tend to "fall" for oftentimes possess some pretty significant mental health problems, this is just coincidence. But maybe it isn't? I dunno, I just can look past those things if a guy looks good to me, haha! And hey, mentally unstable people can be very interesting, compared to the "sane" folk. 

I guess the bigger reason is that I have always had an abundance of love for people with issues that impair their way of life. I wouldn't say I fetishize people with disabilities, but my heart really empathizes with them on an emotional level. My foster mother used to say that I "seek out suffering" in others that resonates with my own, but that sounds a bit histrionic to me. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Ieono said:

Throughout my life, the few friends I have had said that I have a thing for guys with severe mental issues. Although it was true that the guys I tend to "fall" for oftentimes possess some pretty significant mental health problems, this is just coincidence. But maybe it isn't? I dunno, I just can look past those things if a guy looks good to me, haha! And hey, mentally unstable people can be very interesting, compared to the "sane" folk. 

I guess the bigger reason is that I have always had an abundance of love for people with issues that impair their way of life. I wouldn't say I fetishize people with disabilities, but my heart really empathizes with them on an emotional level. My foster mother used to say that I "seek out suffering" in others that resonates with my own, but that sounds a bit histrionic to me. 

I think I know what you're talking about. I know in my case I tend to be attracted to types that look like they're pained somehow; I like the idea of being the one who could make someones life a little brighter. I don't know if that makes me a self-centered asshole or not but whatevs. 

Oh wait, I already am, lol

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Ieono said:

I'd say opposite attract? Edgy as you may seem, I strongly believe you're the sanest person I've met. Though I don't know if you're going to end up hurting yourself pouring your time and energy into these kinds of relationship, I'd like to get a second about this, anyone? 

• Like 1

I am VERRRRRY close to cracking my birthday on one of my lost Neopets accounts. I've been keeping track of guessed dates and dates that I last checked the accounts age, and the only two unknown months are March and April with both being almost halfway guessed. I know I guessed more April dates but the dumb comp didn't remember me entering them/crashed so I'll just leave it as is. All other months have been denied as being the birthmonth due to lack of aging. (at least I can confirm doing this starting late Summer but I did guess each day in the months after April using the correct year)

Pretty sure I started in June or so and worked my way backwards (lazily) as I let time guess the other days. Oooooo~ Getting cloooooose~

Edited by Misomie

I love the trips to Grandma's house. Just try to avoid "discussing" politics with her. The open road, heavy metal, and snacks are what make the drive so great, and when my grandma isn't ranting, she is pleasant to an extent. And if you ever find yourself in Warren, Ohio, go to the Hot Dog Shoppe. Best damn hot dogs in the area, possibly even the whole state.

I went and got my driver's permit today. I was really tired because I was up all night (after my night shift) looking for paperwork that I didn't need. 

Anyways, I took my vision test and got some of them wrong (my eyesite were super blurry, especially my right). 

Later tonight I was talking to my friend and she brought up how the other night was Saint Patrick's Day. I then realized the dmv person probably thought I was way drunk or hung over. We burst out laughing. 

On 3/15/2016 at 11:18 AM, Terminal7 said:

When sunlight slips through the cracks of clouds.

Like So:

sun-through-clouds-thrive.jpg

This is just a googled photo, but I've taken a couple like this. Imagine this was at sunrise, when the sky was violet and gold - that's the one I was blessed with seeing.

I believe the official term is godrays.

Places with more extreme weather like montana or oklahoma get them more often.