Things that you love! v2

Sar

23 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

I might give someone a heart attack, yes.

Im a filthy, filthy, butch (sarcasm.jpg)

Haha, look who you're talking to :V

I'm wearing the same clothes I had on before, after sleeping outside. I just got done buying groceries and two coat pockets are stuffed with cold medication. *a-choo*

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DrGravitas said:

Just in time for a little road trip, I've figured out how to get mobile data working on my phone.

Depending on inflection, this could also fit in hate/understand:

My data plan is better in Latvia than in the US!

Time for the out-of-country fees!!

6 hours ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

Time for the out-of-country fees!!

That's the part that makes it better! The only extra fees are on calls (20 cents per minute, so I'm not making any)! But, I get unlimited data, where as in the US my data is slowed to 128 kbs after I use 6 Gigs in a month. Also, unlimited texts but that's the same.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Kosha said:

When the cover changes the meaning of the original.

Haha like when a male artist covers a song by a female artist that was written about a boy and he changes 'boy' to 'girl' in the lyrics. It just cracks me up that he had to change the lyrics to try and prove he's not gay or something.

16 minutes ago, Wax said:

Haha like when a male artist covers a song by a female artist that was written about a boy and he changes 'boy' to 'girl' in the lyrics. It just cracks me up that he had to change the lyrics to try and prove he's not gay or something.

Eh, I'd prefer that over changing the lyrics to make them more kid friendly like what Kidz Bop does.

On 7/19/2016 at 0:19 PM, Jerry said:

I had to take breaks to catch my breath.

I'm surprised those pumps don't have breakaway plugs where the hose meets the actual pump. When we were at a gas station once, we witnessed someone drive away with the nozzle still in their fuel hole, and the breakaway plug made sure the tug wouldn't damage the actual pump as the driver drove away with the end of the hose dragging on the ground. The driver didn't even seem to notice.

24 minutes ago, LazerMaster5 said:

I'm surprised those pumps don't have breakaway plugs where the hose meets the actual pump. When we were at a gas station once, we witnessed someone drive away with the nozzle still in their fuel hole, and the breakaway plug made sure the tug wouldn't damage the actual pump as the driver drove away with the end of the hose dragging on the ground. The driver didn't even seem to notice.

That's one of the first things I said to myself. Maybe they don't care much about that sort of thing in Russia.

But that's pretty dangerous. I certainly wouldn't like to get slapped by one of those rubber hoses xD

16 hours ago, Jerry said:

That's one of the first things I said to myself. Maybe they don't care much about that sort of thing in Russia.

you see ivan, you have no need for magnet in Russia, for not want to receive bitchslap from hose

last night i woke up much earlier than when my alarm was set.

while this is usually a source of frustration, this is actually extremely good. i didn't have insomnia in the true sense of the word, but for about six months i was sleeping from 4-6 am to noon and it was causing a LOT of issues in a lot of ways, and even was affecting my behavior and mood. attempts to fix this did nothing for a long time. now my schedule is normalizing again (1am-8am) and it's having a hugely positive effect on me overall. 

so what would normally be a nuisance makes me much happier, because it means i'm no longer stuck being tired and unable to wake up in the morning anymore.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MalletFace said:

Because "Posts" doesn't show quotes when it displays recent posts, I got really confused for a second when I saw

Capture.GIF

God, do I love the beauty of context or lack thereof.

Underrated post :V

On Topic: I love having the apartment to myself for a few days so I can strip down and enjoy the air conditioner on my everything with all the blinds closed and no one to judge me <3

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Hewge said:

Look at how cute this game is. I love it!

Bonus GIF:
SlimeRancher-2016-06-29-01-58-48-17.gif

Curious. At first, I thought this was a game where you got to shoot Pokemon!. Gotta kill 'em all! I've not played video games in a good while, but I might if a Pokemon extermination game came out...

Even though I wasn't an official winner in the house building contest on the one Minecraft server I like, one of the moderators really liked my house and gave me a contest prize anyway. I quite like the house I built, and I think everyone who finished did a swell job.

Official contest winners: http://buildbig.eu/post/contest-is-over-winners-/

My house is the light tan one next to the pink one. It is fully furnished, with details ranging from an epic basement and a patio to landscaping and a car in the drive. I might post pics later.

[7:39:13 PM] Fen: I smacked my head with my flag

[7:39:57 PM] *** Fen points to where his head got smacked ***

[7:40:10 PM] Mr. Sparta: nuu

[7:40:25 PM] *** Fen holds his head down for a kiss better ***

[7:40:46 PM] Mr. Sparta: if you wanted to give me head, you could've just asked :P

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

So what made you two crawl back into this abyss of depravity?

Because in my period of absence, I missed all of you wretched misfits, and I drag Kleric along for everything anyway....

I didn't really get to know too many people well on the old forums, but I would like to and I did get to know about them. After being gone a while, I started wondering about this person and that. What are they up to? Where have they gone? Are they happy now? I realized that for everyone there would be a last time I saw them, and that made me unhappy, especially if I wasted an opportunity to make a friend. This is also why I'm bugging people now. 

I also realized that, from another srs bsns group I'm in, that you miserable sleazeballs are neither miserable or sleazeballs. There is a community here, and if the least favored among you had the misfortune to be beaten and thrown out on the street, crass as this place can be most of you would have the decency to suppress your laughs and at least a couple would try to lend a hand. 

Which is a cut above the norm. 

• Like 3