A topic that has always interested me, I had various theories about sexuality and its presentations, largely centered around the tendency of partners to prefer a dominant or submissive role in sexual situations. I was speaking with someone about this general concept who claimed to not be affected by this, so I researched it to see what new information is out there. It turns out, there are several factors known to cause aggression and pedophilia as well as hyper-sexuality. Since these seem to be the more common presentations of abnormal sexual preoccupation, it is quite possibly tangential to other, less common paraphilias. This tendency for aggressive behavior involving sex is also present in specific people and seems to be absent from others:

Both groups showed increases in penile tumescence in response to the consent scenario. Only the sexually coercive men demonstrated significant tumescence in response to force scenarios. The results indicated that the sexually coercive males had a lower threshold for arousal to sexual cues and did not inhibit sexual arousal when force cues were introduced.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9131843

Aggressive sexual behavior can lead to rape in extreme cases and everyone is familiar with pedophilia, an attraction to prepubescent children under the age of 13 that can very often be overwhelming and uncontrollable for the person affected. It is important to study these factors, especially in the manufacture of drugs that could either decrease, or possibly increase one's tendency for aggression, pedophilia and hyper-sexuality among other things you might want to fuck with :V

It seems from reading more about this, the main factor preventing these in unaffected people is an inhibitory response generated in the frontal lobe when exposed to sexual depictions involving both of these factors. Lesions in the frontal lobe have been shown to cause just that. Another important contributing factor is problems in the temporal and limbic regions of the brain, where lesions have been shown to cause hyper-sexuality and are often seen in pedophiles in combination with frontal lobe problems causing dis-inhibition. For example, Pick's Disease causes damage to the temporal and frontal regions and can lead to these and other socially inappropriate behaviors.

To date, three neurobiological theories for pedophilia have been proposed. The frontaldysexecutive theory put forward by Graber assumes structural and functional damage of the frontal lobe, leading to behavioral disinhibition, which favors pedophilic behavior. Support for this theory comes from Burns et al. in a case study of a man who developed pedophilic behavior due to an orbitofrontal tumor. The structural and functional imaging data obtained by Schiffer et al. also support this theory. The critical point in this theory is the lack of specificity: frontal disturbances and the consequent disinhibition are associated with impulsive–aggressive behavior, sexually disinhibited behavior, and the loss of moral concepts. The temporal-limbic theory posits that the temporal and limbic brain regions play a major role in sexual functions. Especially lesions of the temporal lobe are associated with hypersexual behavior. Some imaging studies showed changes of activation in the limbic regions in pedophilic patients, thus also supporting this hypothesis. The dualdysfunctional theory connects the former theories, assuming dysfunctions in temporal as well as in frontal brain areas. According to the latter theory, hypersexual behavior due to temporal deficits—together with behavioral disinhibition caused by frontal deficits—leads to pedophilic behavior. Structural imaging studies, as well as neuropsychological studies, support this hypothesis.

Hypersexuality has also been linked to various disorders, such as manic and bipolar disorders as well as borderline personality syndrome, schizoaffective disorder and social disorders like antisocial personality disorder. From a neuropharmacological perspective, the differences seen in these individuals are similar to those seen in schizophrenics, where dopamine antagonists are used in the case of traditional antipsychotics. SSRI's used for depression are also notorious for causing problems in sexual function, especially with libido.

Pathogenic overactivity of the dopaminergic mesolimbic pathway in the brain—forming either psychiatrically, during mania, or pharmacologically, as a side effect of dopamine agonists, specifically D3-preferring agonists is associated with various addictions and has been shown to result among some in overindulgent, sometimes hypersexual, behavior.

It seems a large factor is antisocial personality:

An association is furthermore presumed between T levels, sexuality, and antisocial personality traits. Aromäki et al. examined 10 imprisoned rapists, 10 child molesters, and 31 randomly selected healthy controls. Although rapists and child molesters did not generally differ from the controls in respect of their morning and afternoon T levels, the mean saliva T level was positively correlated with the index for antisocial personality (ASP) in seven rapists and three child molesters, all of whom met the criteria for ASP. Furthermore, a positive relation between T level and novelty seeking behavior has been observed in 24 child molesters.

Antisocial tendencies are correlated with social disorders like Autistic Spectrum disorder, however they likely have a distinct cause:

Although there was some correlation between the two types of traits — meaning that a person who had some autistic traits was also more likely to have some antisocial traits — that probably reflects the fact that both conditions can produce behavior that doesn’t conform to social norms, rather than genuine similarities in the underlying causes.

http://healthland.time.com/2012/04/10/seeking-the-roots-of-autism-and-antisocial-personality-in-the-brain/

Indeed, sexuality is confusing. The apparent exclusivity of aggressive sexual tendencies to certain people would seem contradictory to the evolutionary ideal for the male, and history has shown the quintessential version idealized in man, in writings and culture. The dichotomy here is probably due to the inhibition described, where a strong male capable of protecting the wife and offspring could be seen as desirable yet the actual act of aggression could serve as a deterrent during sex for those not affected. This also means there is an inherent desire related to pedophilia that has a similar inhibition regarding sex, probably from the protective nature adults have toward children which could be thought of as the idealization of certain traits common among them.

Furries are notorious for displaying socially inappropriate behavior in sexual situations as well as just in general.

Most of you should be able to relate to this stuff :V

EDIT: Also, as a point of interest, people with repressed sexual desires often relate shame and humiliation with sex. Not only does this explain some fetishes, but it also means they can be learned, at least to some extent by Pavlovian Conditioning.

2 minutes ago, Vae said:

I have both bipolar and borderline, and I'm glad I never caught the hypersexuality bug.
It seems like a pain in the ass. (No pun intended.)

That's only one specific factor at work.

I think the major component is a tendency for abnormal social behavior.

And I can tell you for a fact it's a good thing ~.^

I've looked a lot into this type of stuff and it is very interesting to see how some of these things line up. I actually recently wrote a paper for my psychology class from around 2008 or something like that, that talked about individuals who had received anal stimulation through insertion as a child/adolescent being more likely to please themselves with the same type of stimulation as they felt before, and maybe something different. It also showed that they had a hard time/didn't want to stop the sexual stimulation for what ever reason it was. The researchers postulated that because the action was an act of Pavlovian and operant conditioning that the act becomes hard wired in the brain as a sexual function... so basically if you take someone and sexually stimulate them with something repeatedly, after a while they'll usually develop a fetish for the object especially with some form of strong emotional feelings from the event. As well they also determined that the action of anal stimulation through insertion did not correlate with people becoming homosexual or any other type of sexuality, just that they developed a fetish

• Like 1

Other interesting similarities relating traumatic events turning into sexually charged fantasies are victims of rape.  It really confused me at first, personally, as I experience these feelings. Some have suggested it has to do with 'retaking't he act in a forum that allows the victim/survivor control, others think it has to do with replecating the good feeling without the bad context. 

Sexuality is fucking fascinating. 

3 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Other interesting similarities relating traumatic events turning into sexually charged fantasies are victims of rape.  It really confused me at first, personally, as I experience these feelings. Some have suggested it has to do with 'retaking't he act in a forum that allows the victim/survivor control, others think it has to do with replecating the good feeling without the bad context. 

Obviously it means they wanted it. :^)

that's a joke

• Like 1

Just now, PastryOfApathy said:

Obviously it means they wanted it. :^)

that's a joke

I know you're joking, but because this wasn't discussed anywhere I could access when I was 16, I genuinely thought that I deserved it because I had enjoyed aspects of the trauma. Its actually a very real thing victims believe. Its so damn stupid, but we gotta let people know that it doesn't mean its okay what they did. 

Some paraphilias seem almost obvious in some ways.

I have a friend who has an eating disorder where he throws up after eating and has trouble gaining weight. He's extremely thin. He has a fat fetish. I haven't asked him about it, but I strongly suspect that his fat fetish stems from his eating disorder.

3 hours ago, Ricky said:

EDIT: Also, as a point of interest, people with repressed sexual desires often relate shame and humiliation with sex. Not only does this explain some fetishes, but it also means they can be learned, at least to some extent by Pavlovian Conditioning.

...dammit

9 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

...dammit

It opens a wonderful window of opportunity! In all seriousness though, it explains why fetishes are sometimes learned from past relationships. My ex was into feet for example and now rubbing feet seems sexy to me just because I related the two.

15 minutes ago, Battlechili said:

I have a friend who has an eating disorder where he throws up after eating and has trouble gaining weight. He's extremely thin. He has a fat fetish. I haven't asked him about it, but I strongly suspect that his fat fetish stems from his eating disorder.

That would be bulimia. I bet his problems gaining weight have to do with his BULIMIA and purging all his food. There is some kind of cognitive dissonance here, that's for damn sure.

Interesting that you would connect the dots between multiple articles that are seemingly unrelated to each other... It's too bad there's a pay wall behind the first referenced article. I dunno if this correlation would exist with fetishes outside of ones relating to dominance... although I guess a lot of fetishes can end up relating to it, like feet and transformation. I did get my head banged up a few times when I was little, maybe that explains why I'm on a furry forum talking about sex, heh.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SirRob said:

Interesting that you would connect the dots between multiple articles that are seemingly unrelated to each other... It's too bad there's a pay wall behind the first referenced article. I dunno if this correlation would exist with fetishes outside of ones relating to dominance... although I guess a lot of fetishes can end up relating to it, like feet and transformation. I did get my head banged up a few times when I was little, maybe that explains why I'm on a furry forum talking about sex, heh.

Yeah, and I'm not sure it's dominance as much as actual aggression. I don't think there's enough information regarding the specifics, and you are right - the first article I can't even seem to pull up on LibGen. I have a feeling there could be a difference between actual acts of aggression, especially violent ones, versus simply "acting the role" where both partners consent and trust each other. If it's inhibition that prevents the former in most cases, there must be some natural link between sex and aggression anyway, and desire is inhibited at some point, likely based on the severity of the threat, etc.

What's it called when the only sexual attraction I have is to women of a similar age to myself, for the purpose of procreation?

(But for serious I think pedophilia is a mental disease for which there is no cure and pedophiles should all be executed with extreme prejudice.)

6 hours ago, DevilBear said:

(But for serious I think pedophilia is a mental disease for which there is no cure and pedophiles should all be executed with extreme prejudice.)

Good thing we don't execute people based on the beliefs of some poster on a furry forum.  Statements like the above do nothing to actually stop pedophilia and only serve to make pedophiles go further underground where their actions are more difficult to be detected and stopped, and it is harder to get them the treatment that they need.

• Like 4

Looorrrrdd give me strength

On May 27, 2016 at 11:23 PM, Lemon said:

I used to Be like this until I found someone who brought me out of my shell and I've chilled out a lot since then

i no longer experience these aggressive fantasies 

9 hours ago, DevilBear said:

What's it called when the only sexual attraction I have is to women of a similar age to myself, for the purpose of procreation?

Jesus Christ.

I'm not even going to bother. I come back for a couple hours, and already I've seen enough.

There are some truly disgusting people on this forum. I'm definitely out.

2 hours ago, Derin Darkpaw said:

Good thing we don't execute people based on the beliefs of some poster on a furry forum.  Statements like the above do nothing to actually stop pedophilia and only serve to make pedophiles go further underground where their actions are more difficult to be detected and stopped, and it is harder to get them the treatment that they need.

While I will agree that, yes, my particular sentiment does indeed do nothing but drive pedophiles deeper underground and away from detection, there are only two treatments for pedophilic tendencies- full castration and death. You cannot change what someone is sexually attracted to without extreme measures. Unfortunately, the bleeding heart liberals won't let us snip pedos, and murder is in most respects not a good thing. I may have been being facetious when I said pedos should be killed. Imprisonment, constant monitoring, and awareness are our only recourses.

This is my personal opinion. I am not a trained psychologist, sociologist, or anthropologist, but I would consider myself well read and not a complete moron. As far as other paraphilias go, my personal stance is have fun, as long as no one or nothing else is getting hurt and no one's civil rights are being violated.

Unless, like, that's what they're into.

My safe word is rhubarb.

21 hours ago, DevilBear said:

An extremely boring fundamentalist.

You remind me of this kid Nick I had in my High School class who had cerebral palsy and was extremely sheltered by his ultra-conservative religious family. One time in Biology class, he asked our teacher Mr. Hook why anyone would have sex for any reason besides procreation. Everyone in the class laughed at him, and the teacher couldn't help but smirk when he explained that *most people* have a libido, a natural drive for having sex :V

12 hours ago, Azurex said:

I'm not even going to bother. I come back for a couple hours, and already I've seen enough.

There are some truly disgusting people on this forum. I'm definitely out.

That's the way to do it!

Help things by leaving, this way the forum is even more self-enabling in its radical ways :V

• Like 1

19 hours ago, DevilBear said:

While I will agree that, yes, my particular sentiment does indeed do nothing but drive pedophiles deeper underground and away from detection, there are only two treatments for pedophilic tendencies- full castration and death. You cannot change what someone is sexually attracted to without extreme measures. Unfortunately, the bleeding heart liberals won't let us snip pedos, and murder is in most respects not a good thing. I may have been being facetious when I said pedos should be killed. Imprisonment, constant monitoring, and awareness are our only recourses.

Actually in the U.S.A there are currently 9 states that have laws allowing certain sex offenders to be castrated either surgically or chemically so I don't know where you are getting this narrative from that it isn't being allowed to happen.  You can be either for or against it being done (and there are a lot of arguments on both sides here) but you can not honestly say that it isn't happening.

This article here does a good job of discussing the subject in what seems to me a fairly neutral tone.

http://www.jaapl.org/content/31/4/502.full.pdf

9 wasn't 50, last time I checked. Then again, math was never my strong suit :V

I just don't understand the predilection for some people to defend pedophiles. Now, I'm not saying you are, and you've been more or less civil, but we've all seen the kind- Equating pedophilia to homosexuality or a minor kink of some kind.

Pedophilia is not equal to homosexuality, and it is not a sexual preference. It is a disease. A mental deficiency. An adult should never prey on a child, and children cannot give consent. Study after study supports this, along with any reputable psychiatric authority.

Anyone who abuses children should feel the wrath of the law to the fullest extent, and should never feel comforted or supported. They should be punished.

Good article btw. I have just a smidgen more respect for California.

2 hours ago, DevilBear said:

Pedophilia is not equal to homosexuality, and it is not a sexual preference. It is a disease. A mental deficiency.

If it's a disease, shouldn't that warrant wanting to get them help even more? Or do we just kill off everyone with any sort of mental disease that could pose a threat to the public?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DevilBear said:

Pedophilia is not equal to homosexuality, and it is not a sexual preference. It is a disease. A mental deficiency. 

A lot of people say the same thing abiut homosexuality. 

I am fucking floored by people like you. I'm genuinely disgusted with you and your views on this. It's like you have no understanding of what a sexual preference is and how uncontrollable it is. 

I don't even know how to have a respectable response to you because I have no shred of respect for you, at least on this issue. That's a feat. 

9 minutes ago, Falaffel said:

A lot of people say the same thing abiut homosexuality. 

I am fucking floored by people like you. I'm genuinely disgusted with you and your views on this. It's like you have no understanding of what a sexual preference is and how uncontrollable it is. 

I don't even know how to have a respectable response to you because I have no shred of respect for you, at least on this issue. That's a feat. 

it is, though.

Are you arguing that pedophilia is a sexual preference? A sexual preference is "I'm an ass man", "I prefer my women with blonde hair", "I like guys who are 6 feet tall". It is NOT the planned and thought-out process of grooming a child to tolerate sexual acts leading up until the inexcusable, irreversible damage that is done to them both physically and mentally.
Do you believe that sociopathy is a "preference"?
Adult humans are not genetically wired to be sexually attracted to other humans who aren't sexually mature/able to reproduce.

Do you think that pedophiles live lives that are happy, free of misery, and without any psychological problems related to their sexual attraction to children?
Or do you think that maybe it's an impulsive desire to abuse children?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

it is, though.

Are you arguing that pedophilia is a sexual preference? A sexual preference is "I'm an ass man", "I prefer my women with blonde hair", "I like guys who are 6 feet tall". It is NOT the planned and thought-out process of grooming a child to tolerate sexual acts leading up until the inexcusable, irreversible damage that is done to them both physically and mentally.
Do you believe that sociopathy is a "preference"?
Adult humans are not genetically wired to be sexually attracted to other humans who aren't sexually mature/able to reproduce.

Do you think that pedophiles live lives that are happy, free of misery, and without any psychological problems related to their sexual attraction to children?
Or do you think that maybe it's an impulsive desire to abuse children?

To answer your questions in order 

No? I honestly didn't have the correct term to call whatever it is. I don't want to argue what pedophilia is or isn't. I'm not that well read up on the psychology behind it to be a good addition to that argument. 

No? 

No. 

Probably. 

What you're saying is understandable, mostly true. However, none of what you're saying justifies killing pedophiles, which was my only issue. Especially not even for committing the act. 

4 minutes ago, Falaffel said:

To answer your questions in order 

No? I honestly didn't have the correct term to call whatever it is. I don't want to argue what pedophilia is or isn't. I'm not that well read up on the psychology behind it to be a good addition to that argument. 

No? 

No. 

Probably. 

What you're saying is understandable, mostly true. However, none of what you're saying justifies killing pedophiles, which was my only issue. Especially not even for committing the act. 

What do you suggest that we do to them?
- Pedophiles who have abused children
- Pedophiles who haven't abused children but want to
- Pedophiles who view child pornography
- Pedophiles who haven't viewed child porn and haven't abused children but still think of children in a sexual way

Where do you draw the line? Do you believe that the last version is a ticking time bomb?
They should be chemically castrated.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DevilBear said:

https://www.gwu.edu/~ccps/etzioni/B388.html

http://www.csom.org/pubs/recidsexof.html

TL;DR you cannot cure pedophilia.

Pedophiles (In this particular study, priests) on average commit 13 offenses before they are caught.

Pedophiles who are "treated" often reoffend.

Why would one defend pedophilia?

Considering our knowledge of how the brain works is still very limited, I wouldn't go so far as to say "it cannot be cured".

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DevilBear said:

https://www.gwu.edu/~ccps/etzioni/B388.html

http://www.csom.org/pubs/recidsexof.html

TL;DR you cannot cure pedophilia.

Pedophiles (In this particular study, priests) on average commit 13 offenses before they are caught.

Pedophiles who are "treated" often reoffend.

Why would one defend pedophilia?

If someone even has the possibility of not committing an offense, they should be given that chance. And people should also be given the chance to better themselves even after committing a crime. The chance to redeem one's self and become a better person, no matter the odds. To assume the worst before it even happens....Its criminal in its own right. Its like blaming someone for an action they haven't committed yet.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

What do you suggest that we do to them?
- Pedophiles who have abused children
- Pedophiles who haven't abused children but want to
- Pedophiles who view child pornography
- Pedophiles who haven't viewed child porn and haven't abused children but still think of children in a sexual way

Where do you draw the line? Do you believe that the last version is a ticking time bomb?
They should be chemically castrated.

Honestly speaking, I think y'all have made your point. I refuse it and there ain't no way in hell you two are changing your stance, I can tell. Therefore, there is no point to this. 

I'm happy to have learned a thing or two about pedophilia. I'm just not so keen on your personal opinion on how to deal with it. 

1 hour ago, Falaffel said:

Honestly speaking, I think y'all have made your point. I refuse it and there ain't no way in hell you two are changing your stance, I can tell. Therefore, there is no point to this. 

I'm happy to have learned a thing or two about pedophilia. I'm just not so keen on your personal opinion on how to deal with it. 

what did you learna bout it...?

I've always held a more extreme view on pedophilia probably based on my feelings of disgust when it comes to harming a child in that way, but I do know a few things that may help shine some light on the issue

1. Pedophiles don't choose to be pedophiles... much like other paraphilias, the people themselves usually have no control over what turns them on, as somewhere in either the brain or somewhere in their past they became attracted to whatever they are attracted to. 

2. Because sex is a hard wired act, it is really difficult to change that behavior... I mean even from a standard conditioning standpoint, when we have sex we get two types of conditioning happening simultaneously, operant and classical. In a paper I most recently wrote it talks about people who stucl things up their bum when they were younger to be more likely as adults to use objects up their bum to sexually pleasure themselves even if they only did so a few times as a child. So chances are that pedophiles will never be able to be "cured".

3. Kids that experience that sort of trauma usually have issues later on in life, meaning that letting pedophiles go around and do as they please can destroy the quality of life for those individuals for quite possibly a life time, if it was your kid would you want that possibility?

Those are three main points that may help other people understand a little more about the subject... I'm not going to put my opinion in because it's been said multiple times on here already 

• Like 3

Regarding wanting to kill off all pedophiles or extreme sorts of retribution...

Well, for the broad term of pedophile itself, thats quite impossible. How do you know someone has commited the thoughtcrime of pedophilia? Maybe if they show suspect signs of it, sure. But we can burn all suspect pedos at the stake, because y'know, paranoia could lead to some 40 year old man only looking at a kid as a pedo.

You cant really know someone's a pedo. In a way, we have to accept they are there, and not cruel monsters just for existing, so they wont feel shunned and seek help. Note that's not really the same as the act of glorifying pedophilia or saying its okay, but rather supporting victims of a potentially harmful fixation

So where does retribution lie? We can be wary of suspects, you obviously want to be cautious around someone who is fascinated by child sexualization, but jailing them for a crime they didnt commit? 

Pedos who watch video and photo pornographic depictions of children in sex acts? Thats a crime and they deserve to be incarcerated for watching people suffer and being indirectly the child molester they were watching.

On a final note

Child molesters are always far worse than pedophiles. Not all pedophiles are rapists, but all child molesters are. Thats a difference that need be understood.

I had this discussion last night, but its really sad that there are people out there hurt by the reputation of pedophiles. 40 year old single men who could never get married and have kids of their own, who probably love kids themselves, but as a fatherly or caring figure. Adults with a childlike state of mind, who want to play about with the kids as the kids do, but innocent and meaning no harm.

Its sad that people like this are prime suspects as pedophiles...

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Astus said:

I've always held a more extreme view on pedophilia probably based on my feelings of disgust when it comes to harming a child in that way, but I do know a few things that may help shine some light on the issue

1. Pedophiles don't choose to be pedophiles... much like other paraphilias, the people themselves usually have no control over what turns them on, as somewhere in either the brain or somewhere in their past they became attracted to whatever they are attracted to. 

2. Because sex is a hard wired act, it is really difficult to change that behavior... I mean even from a standard conditioning standpoint, when we have sex we get two types of conditioning happening simultaneously, operant and classical. In a paper I most recently wrote it talks about people who stucl things up their bum when they were younger to be more likely as adults to use objects up their bum to sexually pleasure themselves even if they only did so a few times as a child. So chances are that pedophiles will never be able to be "cured".

3. Kids that experience that sort of trauma usually have issues later on in life, meaning that letting pedophiles go around and do as they please can destroy the quality of life for those individuals for quite possibly a life time, if it was your kid would you want that possibility?

Those are three main points that may help other people understand a little more about the subject... I'm not going to put my opinion in because it's been said multiple times on here already 

Astus always restores my faith in babyfurs. 

3 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

its really sad that there are people out there hurt by the reputation of pedophiles. 40 year old single men who could never get married and have kids of their own, who probably love kids themselves, but as a fatherly or caring figure. Adults with a childlike state of mind, who want to play about with the kids as the kids do, but innocent and meaning no harm.

It's sad that people like this are prime suspects as pedophiles...

A little kid waved at me in McDonalds a few weeks back. I wanted to wave back but...creepy hippie in shades waving at a little kid? Ehh

Edited by Endless/Nameless
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Endless/Nameless said:

A little kid waved at me in McDonalds a few weeks back. I wanted to wave back but...creepy hippie in shades waving at a little kid? Ehh

:( Exactly...

And from what I recall here you're not a bad guy, I wouldnt take you for a degenerate fucktard to harm someone innocent like that.

You shouldve waved back, Nobody would think much of it if you just reciprocated once

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Endless/Nameless said:

I was walking to the beach today down a quiet road, and a car drives past me. Some kid's head pops out of the passenger window and starts waving at me. I could have waved back and it not be suspicious as I'm an 18 year-old normie, but I instead just stared at the car's registration as it drove off so I could figure out if I recognised the owners of the car - and straight up blanked the kid lol

57 minutes ago, Toshabi said:

I feel very strongly about packing peanuts! And people who do not share my love of packing peanuts deserve to be killed and burn in the endless inferno known as hell. ^w^

Hmmm, packing peanuts and potential child molesters are exactly the same in comparison

...not that I think they need to straight up die or anything. Buuut I mean, people's concerns for that are preeeetty warranted

7 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Hmmm, packing peanuts and potential child molesters are exactly the same in comparison

...not that I think they need to straight up die or anything. Buuut I mean, people's concerns for that are preeeetty warranted

I am going to bury you in packing penuts.

• Like 4

On 5/29/2016 at 1:09 AM, Gamedog said:

Looorrrrdd give me strength

I used to Be like this until I found someone who brought me out of my shell and I've chilled out a lot since then

i no longer experience these aggressive fantasies 

Its strange, but the aggressive fantasies just got more chill over time for me. I still have them, but they're exercised in less physically violent outlets. 

8 hours ago, Endless/Nameless said:

Astus always restores my faith in babyfurs. 

I wave at/say hi to kids who do the same to me all the time and nothing has ever gone wrong

• Like 2

On 5/30/2016 at 8:47 AM, WolfNightV4X1 said:

I had this discussion last night, but its really sad that there are people out there hurt by the reputation of pedophiles. 40 year old single men who could never get married and have kids of their own, who probably love kids themselves, but as a fatherly or caring figure. Adults with a childlike state of mind, who want to play about with the kids as the kids do, but innocent and meaning no harm.

Its sad that people like this are prime suspects as pedophiles...

You seem to be blaming pedophiles for people's ignorance and stupidity when it comes to sensational topics in general.

At least, that is what seems to be implied about the subject, which transitively applies to others sensational topics, as well.

That's why I like posting things like this.

Forcing people to actually think about it and enforcing this by repetition, people become less emotionally invested.

If this happens to a great enough extent they might even be able to think rationally about it :V

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ricky said:

You seem to be blaming pedophiles for people's ignorance and stupidity when it comes to sensational topics in general.

At least, that is what seems to be implied about the subject, which transitively applies to others sensational topics, as well.

That's why I like posting things like this.

Forcing people to actually think about it and enforcing this by repetition, people become less emotionally invested.

If this happens to a great enough extent they might even be able to think rationally about it :V

Not pedophiles, but child molesters.

People like that are something you have to be wary of, and as a sad result you cant trust good people you dont know

Its not just pedophiles, this is a fact that goes for a customer at a cash register where I work at. I want to believe theyre good people telling the truth and not trying to rob me and my job...but a couple of thieves means you have to question everyones morality

You have to be wary of danger, and sadly this means not opening trust to everyone, including people who would do no harm