Tell me something sad

Zipline Orange

Please tell me something sad that has happened recently (or farther back if you are never sad). Maybe your cat left you for another pussy. Or you saw a sad movie or read a sad book. Did you have a nightmare? The book I am currently reading was really sad. My favorite secondary character died a completely preventable death. He was going to shoot the villain and the main character dived over and tackled him before he could shoot the badguy. Then they shot through the wall and made him start to bleed out. So they just leave him while he is tortured to death by the villain before detonating a bomb he had on him that they were going to use to get away as a distraction. That NOODLE!! He had the saddest backstory ever... T_T And the most noble death. Even after the badguy broke his knees and most of his ribs he still would not talk as he crawled away to distract the badguy from going after his friends. The main character should have died instead of him! Even though he never spoke a single word in 2 books his actions and backstory told volumes... #cryevrytyme. Tell me something sad so I can feel better. :3

All those experts you see on TV, or working for high up businesses and research centers, are just regular people who make the same stupid mistakes, and try to make the same stupid guesses, as the rest of us. Chances are your hero is an idiot, and you're already smarter than they are.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Rassah said:

All those experts you see on TV, or working for high up businesses and research centers, are just regular people who make the same stupid mistakes, and try to make the same stupid guesses, as the rest of us. Chances are your hero is an idiot, and you're already smarter than they are.

This is so true!

I used to have that mentality that doctors are "more than human" until I got into med school. It makes you realise just how human people like that are.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Rassah said:

so that means I might be smarter than you? :v

59 minutes ago, SkyboundTerror said:

I'm a confused mess right now and I've been spending the entirety of last week doing nothing but taking naps and staring at the wall. And computer screen.

Because romantic interests that will never work out.

I need a hobby lol

Let me teach you how to dance.