Manly Men Tier List

Tsuujou

John Marston travelled across the dying West and Mexico to bury his past, slept with no one and remained faithful to his wife, defended his ranch as best he could before dying, has Dead Eye and can tame a horse and move cattle like a pro. He's got a badass scar, kickass outfit, and a deep southern voice, decent morals

Did I mention that he met Bigfoot and that after he died he came a zombie and controlled the 4 horse of the apocalyspe, as well as a unicorn? Thats better than Falcon's lame old space mobile >:V

4330345_f520.jpg

541bdf667fdb6c767d845076bc48f510.jpg

Frank Horrigan deserves to be high on this list. I really do think he's one of the most intimidating video game characters. He can do things other Wastelanders wish they could do. He's got a deep manly voice, which contributes to his manliness. Also, if you're not prepared for the final fight with him, you'll be slaughtered..

6 minutes ago, Kosha said:

Frank Horrigan deserves to be high on this list. I really do think he's one of the most intimidating video game characters. He can do things other Wastelanders wish they could do. He's got a deep manly voice, which contributes to his manliness. Also, if you're not prepared for the final fight with him, you'll be slaughtered..

"...seen ripping Deathclaws in half with his bare hands". Yeeeaaaah. That's worth something. 

LOW A TIER

• Like 1

On 01/07/2016 at 6:24 PM, Luca said:

Everyone I posted has been in a video game 

Don't you try and tell me Dio hasn't been popular for years due to the capcom game

If there has to be someone from JoJo, I would vote for Enrico Pucci. He remade the entire universe for his boyfriend, is there something more manly than that? :v

I know he's not Falcon manly, but honestly, Link has been portrayed as pretty fucking cool and stalwart in a lot of his official artwork.

This is legit my favorite picture for the Zelda games. OoT was so powerful man.

jLu1EVE.png

Link(Twilight_Princess).png

I love this one. He looks like a cunning fierce warrior even if in game he was a lot less tough.

5 minutes ago, Imperial Impact said:

Nope, TFH's "Links" are not the same as ALBW's nor bare the same name.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/the-story-behind-triforce-heroes-an-interview-with/1100-6431697/

"I want to reassure people that this Link is the hero that came from the A Link Between Worlds world. It's a little unusual for a Zelda game, but it's the same hero." - Triforce Heroes Director Hiromasa Shikata

Just now, SirRob said:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/the-story-behind-triforce-heroes-an-interview-with/1100-6431697/

"I want to reassure people that this Link is the hero that came from the A Link Between Worlds world.

It's a little unusual for a Zelda game, but it's the same hero." - Triforce Heroes Director Hiromasa Shikata

Yeah, TFH was pretty awful/forced.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/7/2016 at 0:49 PM, AzraelRhincon said:

600px-Reinhardt_Skin_Lionhardt.jpg?versi

Junkrat-mugshot.jpg

Neither of them would be below C Rank, Geralt and Reinhardt not below B Rank

You neglected the hottest stud in all of Overwatch, and frankly, I'm disappointed.

roadhog_by_erudier-da3gjzn.png

I appreciate a man who looks after his nails. B tier at the least

5 hours ago, Eggdodger said:

You neglected the hottest stud in all of Overwatch, and frankly, I'm disappointed.

roadhog_by_erudier-da3gjzn.png

I appreciate a man who looks after his nails. B tier at the least

Yeah, i sorry, when Overwatch came out and about, I was super excited about the Hog, but then I started playing the Rat and I fell in love!

• Like 1