Wish Corruptor

Summercat

11 minutes ago, Caledonian said:

NINJA"D BY KHAKI

Doggosayscommitsudoku.jpg.27c98e6e002e98

Felines fear the samurai.

Also granted, but you won't be able to attend school for a month as a local ISIS sleeper cell had decided to commit

a mass shooting on that day.

I wish we'd starting colonizing space already.

• Like 2

Granted. You are now so good at crossdressing nobody believes you when you tell them your real gender until you're buck naked. As a result you find it impossible to get a suitable date.

I wish I could stop replying to this thread, it's taking over my life! :D

3 hours ago, Faust said:

Granted. You are now so good at crossdressing nobody believes you when you tell them your real gender until you're buck naked. As a result you find it impossible to get a suitable date.

You know... I can live with that.

Granted, the Roman Empire has never fallen and instead kept advancing and advancing. All of Europe eventually becomes Romanised and Islam never takes hold. Roman Paganism however remains and Crusifixions are a popular thing to watch on tv.

I wish for boobies.

Edited by Kinharia

• 1 month later...

Granted, unfortunately one of the Chocobo's goes crazy and runs into the crowd and injures you. You can never see or hear again.

I wish my pub would have unlimited lemonade that I could sell for a higher price per pint than I currently do.

1 minute ago, Zop said:

Granted but your patrons now have unlimited lemonade fights and all additional income is spent on cleaning expenses.

Worth it.

Granted. You can only raise the things you have consumed. Whilst they are in your stomach still.

I wish I wasn't bored right now and/or tired enough to sleep.

Granted. You now never get bored. With no real reason to do anything for your own entertainment, your life devolves into nothing but working, eating and sleeping.

I wish this hot chocolate tasted nicer.

• 3 weeks later...

Granted. But you bake products that no one likes and go out of business.

55 minutes ago, LazerMaster5 said:

Granted, but the drummer walks off stage mid-set, and the band breaks up the next day.

BEST. SHOW. EVER!

I wish I had the power to magically summon turnips.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DrGravitas said:

Granted, mobsters kidnap you and cut your hands off for their own use.

Nah, as soon as they touch me they become pure AWESOME, realise that crime is NOT COOL MAN, and let me go with a formal apology :D

(Skip meh)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Half-Note said:

Granted! We're sending you to the sun, where you will never freeze again for the rest of your life!

I wish I could get a day off.

granted. You got hit by a car on your way to work. Whats even *more* annoying is that you werent seriously hurt, but just had to spend all day in the hospital answering questions and stuff. You work 8am the next day.

I wish I could find my charger. : / 

42 minutes ago, Lemon said:

granted. You got hit by a car on your way to work. Whats even *more* annoying is that you werent seriously hurt, but just had to spend all day in the hospital answering questions and stuff. You work 8am the next day.

I wish I could find my charger. : / 

Granted, But you misplace the appliance it is for, this situation reverses each time you find either item.

I wish i had the effort to post more.

• Like 2