My Buns Hurt

Toshabi

And its all thanks to 108 year old truck drivers spending 5 minutes to make a turn out of my condo complex. If I were any smarter, I'd make a time machine to go back in time, march up to you and gnaw off your legs so you couldn't drive that 2 ton piece of shit in the future. Now Toshabi's buns hurt from doing a 200 meter mad dash to the trolley from the parking lot to barely make it in. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY PAIN OLD TIMER AND I HOPE YOUR CONDO FILLED WITH CATS RIP OUT YOUR HAIR TODAY!

tl;dr

costume-run.gif

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Saxon said:

Butts are a mammalian novelty, because the muscles which pull our legs posteriorly attach to the pelvic girdle, instead of the tail.

Everything else has a tail-butt.

So what your saying is that it's biologically impossible to have a large tail (ie crocodile, kangroo, otter, etc.) AND a nice ass?  You learn something new every day.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Strongbob said:

So what your saying is that it's biologically impossible to have a large tail (ie crocodile, kangroo, otter, etc.) AND a nice ass?  You learn something new every day.  

Kangaroos are mammals. So they have buttocks and a large heavy tail:

nIgkIaJj.jpg

Kangaroos require a heavy tail to balance, but lots of other mammals have reduced their tails, because they don't use them to supply direct locomotery power:

5672197197_471a5ba0d0_z.jpg

2 minutes ago, Toshabi said:

I dont use my legs to sprint. I get on my butt and twerk at the speed of light to get me from A to B in a hurry.

If this is true your buns should have really good endurance and be able to take quite a pounding 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, PastryOfApathy said:

I assume you do this every morning. ;p

If you don't you better, since I'm gonna test your butt strength later!

Please that's not the thing you're going to be testing your on the wrong side 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Saxon said:

Kangaroos are mammals. So they have buttocks and a large heavy tail:

nIgkIaJj.jpg

Kangaroos require a heavy tail to balance, but lots of other mammals have reduced their tails, because they don't use them to supply direct locomotery power:

5672197197_471a5ba0d0_z.jpg

Yes, but could have have a nice looking ass (like this zebra here) and a large tail, or would you always end up with a funny looking tail butt thing when you attach a large tail base, like our kangaroo friend above.  

Just now, Strongbob said:

Yes, but could have have a nice looking ass (like this zebra here) and a large tail, or would you always end up with a funny looking tail butt thing when you attach a large tail base, like our kangaroo friend above.  

Intergluteal cleft not really possible with fat tail between bum cheeks.

• 2 weeks later...